Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Hello ladies

Everybody else, P-off.

Thank you. icon_razz.gif

I'm extraordinarily bored; have not done anything 'different' in a while. Who wants to get together with me and do something different, new, interesting?

That does not involve sitting around talking BS, work, men, BMI, marriage, which bank you now own.

Strictly female, to happen in the next couple of weeks.

you're still reading this when you shouldn't be, aren't you?

off the top of my head:

Clay pigeon shooting

A day in Paris(a long day, Eurostar from St Pancras)

Karting

Paintballing

Quad biking

Ideas on a post. My list is looking tame.

Precious princesses be warned. Be prepared to get dirty & tired.

Who's up for a mad day out? :D

Ibts is already in. She can't say no to me :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

A day in Paris

What are the chances of getting me a dirac while you're there? :D Dirac shopping in Paris could be lots of fun... :D:D

Cara.   

1) Get some go karts

2) Get some paintball guns

3) Take the train to Paris

4) Go to a touristy area

5) Load guns

6) Hunt real pigeons from the go karts!

You can have some sort of scoring system, with extra points for shooting clueless Japanese tourists just as they are about to snap the 1000th picture.

Haneefah   

Yes, I was still reading while I shouldn't have been; I am a bit jealous, ya know smile.gif

A canoeing trip might be worthwhile if you're into outdoor activities; nothing beats canoeing on a beautiful fall day.

Ibtisam   

Sheh, Lol. You know what else you can add to your list, Go Ape; for those who do not know what it is; Climb the trees and slide across high wires, crawl through tunnels, cross rope bridges, walk the planks and zip down to the ground!

It is basicly forest adventure course of rope bridges, tarzan swings and zip slides... all set high up in the tree tops. It is not for people who are scared of hights.

I will think of some more ideas for you, I would love to come but depends on when, I can't do anything till end of Nov.

Cara you are one sick lady! :D

P.s. Sheh you will have to keep a look out for any ladys with niqabs, hijabs and dee voice, I'm sure it will be the SOL boys :D

Shaken, when I'm in Montreal I'll look you up if you like this sort of thing.

I like the way you bring it all together, Cara. Very tempting indeed.

KK, hm, we could split up in pairs and have a challenge, couldn't we? Return in 2 hours with an outfit for a wedding. The dirac would be the hard part. Too girly though; how do we rough up the Paris idea?

Val, I have no idea where they do that but it must be reachable surely. I think this is my favourite choice so far. I don't know how good I'd be but Ihave a feeling I'd enjoy destroying something- got some pent up work-related tension.

Val, got to be active, all women seem to do is sit and chit-chat. Gets boring..

Haneefah, why not fly out and join us?

Ibts, I like the way you have made yourself unavailable. End of November you say? Must have a hectic schedule. Oh, cancel something and get dirty with us!!! So GoApe is for adults? I HATE heights so I will consider this. If I faint, don't tell on me. :D

Where are Serenity, DD, Lily? Join us. Who else is a Londoner?

Anyone outside the M25(how could you?) and is female is welcome to join.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool, End of Nov is not that far, most of these things you need to book at least four weeks in advance, and most of them you need to be a driver to get to. Lol What happens that day should stay buried with that day, including your girly faint! icon_razz.gif

^ 4 weeks in advance my backside; that's for people who prepare in advance. I booked to go to Dubai on a Sunday last year and flew out the next day. And it was the cheapest flight available. Where there's a will... So come on, maalin noo baney. You're living by your signature too closely!

I'm more likely to throw up than to faint; anything but faint. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ Living by your signature! haha,

Okay but you don't understand, these places are fully booked, even if we decided to go 2morrow we can't! Baal you try and get us booked into any of these places for anytime soon.

-Lily-   

Sheh, can you add hiking to that? Obviously it has to be somewhere outside of London. Unlike Val, sheer exhaustion, burning lungs and the possibility of broken bones really appeal to me so count me in.

Paris and rough do not go together, Paris is perfect for shopping, sightseeing, eating and experiencing the leisurely high life. Even if you come with eveil intentions you’ll just be melted with the picturesque charming backdrop that is Pariiii....unless you want to do a Da Vinci sort of treasure chase. ..but don’t be surprised if you abandon it half way through for something more distracting.

KK & her obsession with Diracs lol.

You’ll have to plan it though Sheh, Ibti is more realistic. I like to know things in advance.

p.s. Cara , I'm assuming you've not had the opportunity to meet with the beautiful b*stards ( French Police) :D

^I like your attitude, Lily. I like it. smile.gif Isn't two weeks enough planning time? All this over-planning palava takes the magic out of life.

Ibts, you realise you're in now, don't you? Whatever it may be. smile.gif

Cara, waxaad hablaha la doonaysaa a French jail, miyaa? Xaasha!

Sheh, I'm in for any shooting. Out for any walking/running/jumping. Ka ma bixi karo. I pulled a muscle whilst sleeping the other night. Haba sheegin wax kale.