Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Abtigiis   

All this cornucopia from Albion is boring! Talk about something hilarious. If someone wants to invite someone else, just PM.

--------------------

Haneefah,

welcome back. You been missed.

Blessed   

^Your presence / opinion is not invited to this thread (reread title) - ee soco.

Have fun gabdho. smile.gif

Shehehehehe,

Ii soo dhakhso, yeah. I so wanna dune bash and camel ride with ya..

somebody bring back biifbaaf. smile.gif

I'll do my best to make it to the desert, B. smile.gif

so far...

Paintballing

need ten people for this but it's the cheapest at £20/person. 100 paint balls(don't know if this per person or not, got to find out). Pay to get more. Goes on for 3.5 hours if we go for the indoor central london option. 9am to 4pm if outside though. Strange. Didn't like that the info was limited on this. It's from lastminute.com's clay pigeon shooting offer

OR

http://www.towerpaintball.com/game_zones.php

OR

http://www.goballistic.co.uk

clay pigeon shooting

pigeon shooting is more expensive than paintballing and requires going outside the M25(sorry :D )

first pigeon shooting option

blooming discriminatory- ladies get fewer clays to shoot, 35 I think it is. Half day £55 plus cost of getting to Harlow, Essex.

London ku sheeg. Got to dive an hour to get to:

http://www.thebigshoot.co.uk/

£34 for 2.5 hours, 30 clays

Thoughts?

Ibtisam   

I'm not big on pigeon shooting or paintballing, one is painful and the other looks boring. I want to walk, climb, run, not stand around shooting, saas baan kaa qaabah shooting guns. Somalia ayan gun uga iimi, now you want me to play with one and PAY to do so! :D lol

I like the weekend idea of Malika and MS DD and serenity idea. I want to get away from London. I need a break.

Sheh if we are going to do something, can you make it good, I promise to make time. smile.gif

Oh and I am good with what ever You all agree.

so this is turning into a weekend break, eh? LoL I've gone back over your posts and DD, Ibts, Serenity and Malika have shown interest in getting away for a weekend. It'll need to be one where we all get a lil bit of what we want. A bit of activity, a bit of pampering.

Lily would you consider a weekend? Val would you join?

Scotland sounds cold and not necessarily any cheaper than getting out of the island altogether. Southern Spain, Tunisia, Turkey. Where else warmish do low-flight airlines go?

I'm in if you all are. If there's one thing I can do, it's arrange a trip on a shoe string.

On the island or off it?

Budget for a weekend away?

This thread will go on and on... smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I don't care how long it goes no for, as long as we go SOMEWHERE at the end of it.

I don't mind if it is on or off the island. Budget, if it is Nov, I don't mind either, whatever is going to get me there. smile.gif

Marakesh? I know you're been there already Sheh, but I havent and its cheap and warm.

Definitely off the island if the flight isnt longer then 3-4hrs.

Budget? What budget? I dont travel on budget my dear icon_razz.gif

Jamelia   

Go Karting??????

I'd wanted to go for years, but none of my friends want to.....

Count me in ladies if you're doing anything fun..God knows I need a bit of fun....Lol at is qor qorka. :D

Malika   

Oh,after a good look at the budget,I will definetly be stretched this winter,with two family weddings to attend out of the Island.

So,am out of the long weekend away for now,but am in for a day out,if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg .. smile.gif

right let's make this easy. We're going Go-Karting. Watch this space. :D

We've managed to delurk Jamelia, whoever she is so we've got to give her choice some weight. smile.gif

Miriam1   

oh my. how badly I need to change my circle of friends too...bored stiff... From work to class to ocasional movie/mall/dinner/coffee shop... I feel you Sheh!

Wish I was in London... :(

Trips sound fun Ibti... will be heading to Turkey inshallah mid June. Will stop by london love to meet you all!

Ibtisam   

^^^and what qualifys you ya Arab. Go-karting?? Is that when you drive those little mini fake cars and terrorise each other?? I thought it was only for kids nooh??

Hayam you've planned your June holiday already! :eek: Mashallah. We'll arrange a free fall from the sky when you are here.

I was just look at prices for skydiving. If I die, Islamicly I wonder if it would be considered as suicide?? I don't want to risk burn in Ahkira, but would love to do it.

NGONGE   

^^ I am Somali, dear. That's enough qualification.

You got the cars wrong.

This is not what they're talking about:

11_46_1---Bumper-Cars--The-Hoppings-Fun-

This is what they're talking about:

lerici-go-karting.jpg