Suldaanka

Dhaqaale xumo baahsan oo Garoowe soo foodsaartay...

Naflacaari.com😆😆😆

I like it when I see Jeegaan minions posting desperate videos👍

Keep ‘em coming, Suldaanka. 

51 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Naflacaari.com😆😆😆

I like it when I see Jeegaan minions posting desperate videos👍

Keep ‘em coming, Suldaanka. 

Naf la caari are those who were on TV begging for women and kids to take to the streets - not just begging but crying for it. 

Well the 3 stooges have been missing from their daily Saop Opera for the past 2 weeks and we now know why. The Pirate enclave is in deep financial crisis.

Also, other unverified news, but from credible sources, say that some of the clan melitia have vocated and went back to their homes.

In the meantime, Gaas is very much worried about Qardho clan melitia establishing a strong presence in Garowe, the hagbad/Ayuuto is their turn come 2019. 

2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

a leader should not speak like this, And also not lie, GFC had nothing to do with Iraq/Afghanistan war. As he claimed, Dagaalkii qarniga baa laga sugi.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

28 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

a leader should not speak like this, And also not lie, GFC had nothing to do with Iraq/Afghanistan war. As he claimed, Dagaalkii qarniga baa laga sugi.

Dagaalkii Qarniga was the farce that occurred 25th of May. 

The larger point of the consequences of war still stands. Somaliland is facing the worst inflation of its time. Is it true that Hargeisa is facing food and water shortages? I don't know if it has anything to do with Tukaraq, but makes you wonder why now. 

This war has been going on for 6 months now and it doesn't seem to be ending. Somaliland is facing Caare rebellion which is draining its coffers even more. Biixi must leave SSC. I think that is the best option for his regime. 

13 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

The larger point of the consequences of war still stands. Somaliland is facing the worst inflation of its time. Is it true that Hargeisa is facing food and water shortages? I don't know if it has anything to do with Tukaraq, but makes you wonder why now. 

This war has been going on for 6 months now and it doesn't seem to be ending. Somaliland is facing Caare rebellion which is draining its coffers even more. Biixi must leave SSC. I think that is the best option for his regime. 

The only way for Somaliland is forward. It is a political suicide for MBC to even come back an inch from Tukaraq.

Besides, It is not even registered in the public opinion in Somaliland that there is anything remotely called war taking place in Tukaraq. 

In fact, it is Business as usual as far as the army is concerned. 

Somaliland already, with or without a standoff, maintains a huge army, peace or no peace. So the expenses is consistent.

Whereas Maamulka Garoowe had to dig deep and call up clan melitias - all of which is adding up more cost which was not budgetted for. At the same time, the active maintenance of day to day needs of these additional men keeps cash in very short supply.

The Sanaag issue is local griefance. Clans were fighting each since time memorial. The Gov't and nation is now making peace between the local clans there.

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Dahireeto said:

There are no economic problems in Somaliland as far as I know but there is a dangerous political and security crisis brewing which can threaten the very foundations of the country. On top of that the majority of the public lost faith not only in their government but in the whole political system of the country due to rampant corruption, nepotism, open tribalism, and the lack of anything resembling a government. Indeed the longer Somaliland's political system remains broken and unfit for purpose and society remains divided, the more koonfuria becomes attractive to the average man and woman. I think we should to be honest about all the issues facing us. There is no need to cover up our failings. 

• Thanks 1

The pirates are in a loss no pm in xamar no president in xamar.  Cabdicawar is broke piracy industry came to an end. You hear every few month's  bangiga dhexe eh pirateland waloo dhacay. Because cabdi cawar cant pay his soldiers.

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

The only way for Somaliland is forward. It is a political suicide for MBC to even come back an inch from Tukaraq...

Suldaanka booto now you realize the monumental mistake warlord Ina Biixi made. He should have concentrated  on more pressing issues than embark on a major war. Now his only two choices will be to vacate Sool entirely or be in constant war with Puntland and become one of the warring factions in Somali lands. He was a fool to have captured Tukaraq and enrage the most peace loving people in Somalia.

The VP said that war destroys economies and took example of the USA war with Iraq and how the US economy almost collapsed in Sept 2008. The cost of the Iraqi war is estimated at 1 Trillion US$ or more. This is realistic assessment and you are delusional if you think Somaliland will not suffer economically in this war. Every bullet has cost and must be replace and what is more important is the bloodshed and lives lost, war is expensive. 

It is obvious you have no understanding of military matters, let us hope your leaders have the same outlook which is Puntland is very weak and will not be able to fight. I want to remind you of Kalshaale and Buhoodle which Silaanyo tried several times and lost badly. 

Peace siilaanyo  won all battles  in kalshaaale  the rebels were totally destroyd  general jidhif invaded buhoodle and besieged it. Meygaagle was conquered. The reason why siillaanyo told his clan to bury the wells Is because xagltoosiye and keyse abdi yusuf surrenderd to the Somaliland govt.

Xaaji Maalayacni he won nothing except destroy lives from both sides, what was the point of the killing? Buuhotle is still free and Somaliland tried even Suldaanka booto was telling us it will be captured soon. Faanka naga daa, jeegaanta xaalkeedu mafiicna.

He won all battles  ina xaji cumar camay cried they want to kill me the same way they killed my father in the 40s. Wars can be very destructive true. How ever the Somaliland army was victorious.  Somaliland official's  can freely roam inside buhoodle today it's  at peace with Somaliland. And xaglo and his crew became part of Somaliland  mission accomplished. Somaliland next stop is buurowadal than boocame than yooocade.

Samafal   

Jeegaan are facing economic problems as well. Remember Muuse Ooyaaye and his ministers took salary cuts as well as doing street fund raising in Hargaisa to support Tukaraq militia. That tells you what economic shit that they are in. 

Camey is just addressing the local demands of money from government, and reminding people to contribute to war efforts. Something Jeegaan have already started streeet fund raising long time ago, and forcing shops to pay Qaaraan. Qaaraan for Qabiil expansionism :)

In the words of Taani it took Jeegaanta 21 years to get to Tukaraq. We will see how long it takes Puntland to get it back. For the first time for many years Puntland is determined to humble Jeegaab Kibir. Ragoow kibirka waa lagu jabaa ee taa ha la ogaado.

Samafal  ama rag  iska dhiga oo  wax iska celiya ama calacaalkana naga daya. Hada waynu is naqana weynu kala adagnahay. 2003 2002. Ayenu adhicadeeye ka so bilooownay maantana 2018 halkaynu maraynu weynu wada oogsoonahay ama lacagtu ha idinka kala .go doo.  Ama  rasaastu ha idinka kala go.odo

Adeer waranka xamil la isma gaadhin eh. Sidu ilàahay anaga nooga adagyahay. Ayaanu anaguna idinka idinka adagnahay.

Qadaaralahu mashafaca  it's written samawaat in  anu xadkayaga gaadhno