Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Curvy women may be a clever bet

Originally posted by Malika:

^Latigishika lenyewe bila hata ya kutingishika..
:D

Sema Masha'allah we!, watu wa lilia wowowo..hehehe

Woi Woi. Let me let chris tucker and ice cube speak for me.

:D:D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

horta what is "Curvy" in Somali ??

Back in the days when one sees a "curvelicous"lady he would say "qoftaas farass waaye" Ask Nuune and Castro. :D

Cabdow   

^ :D

Clever or not, a lil cussion for the....never hurt anyone, me thinks! Nimcatul baraar is what i like to call them smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

My, My(clutches her sides and fakes a disappointment), I dont believe this is you Bob. For some reason, you used to remind me of macalinka dugsiga, whom you never wanted to catch you being naughty. Therefore, a macalin dugsi asking a female to describe her body type is a no, no
redface.gif

My dear sister...I am so sorry for the misunderstanding as that statement was meant for Paragon as a tongue-in-cheek question and I APOLOGIZE for it as I kind of suspected that you’d take it as it was directed at you so once again I AM SORRY and please forgive me Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

tan feeraha xunee aad moodo in dhexda xarig looga xiray oo xarig jiid lagu ciyaarayana gaajo ayaa ku heysa ee wax cun caqligii ay ku garan laheyd baa ka maqan...marka kulligoodba waa dameer iyo dhashiis."

This offending some of us as we have small upper bodies and mash'allah good looking lower bodies. So if u have feeraxun that doesn't mean ur doqon and starve urself , it basically means u have some curves. So on behalf of all the girls with the small feera I demand for an opology icon_razz.gif

"PS. If a girl weighs less than 65 Kg...she's not attractive in my eyes"

Weight doesn't mean anything, my cousin is athletic and she weighs close to this amount so this doesn't mean she is fat.

Paragon   

Originally posted by *BOB:

quote:Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

My, My(clutches her sides and fakes a disappointment), I dont believe this is you Bob. For some reason, you used to remind me of macalinka dugsiga, whom you never wanted to catch you being naughty. Therefore, a macalin dugsi asking a female to describe her body type is a no, no
redface.gif

My dear sister...I am so sorry for the misunderstanding as that statement was meant for Paragon as a tongue-in-cheek question and I APOLOGIZE for it as I kind of suspected that you’d take it as it was directed at you so once again I AM SORRY and please forgive me Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.
Haha. I kept quiet for a reason. :D

Jiiq ha kugu ahaato abaaba. lol

Abwaan   

Originally posted by nuune:

How did you get this article yaa JB, did you searched "hips and waist" in google, or "curves" in Yahoo

:D Did he answer this question?