Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

GOT Q ABOUT THE GUYS WEARING PINK..

dawoco   

lol suju, would that be queer fc icon_razz.gif

I am one of those annoying creatures that has no sense fashion, bee u are my appointed advicor from now on!

Guys kinda look good in faded pink, not the assertive bright ones that yell "Soho" to you from across the road. But then again, i don't think guys should ever wear bright colours, whether that is bright blue or bright yellow. The same way that i wouldn't tolerate a guy in silver sequences top with lime green platform boots.

x_quizit   

Guys wearing pink? Not every Farax can pull it off, nor should they all try it...but as countless ppl b4 me mentioned, its all in the right shade and also has to do with one's own personal style...just because something is now fashionable doesn't mean everyone can wear it....personally though, its attractive to see a guy with a great fashion sense, that understands what he can and cannot wear for his body type, and if a nice shade of pink is in order, by all means, let him wear it...with the right pants, tie and shoes, it can be GQ...

Now, let me ask the guys a question...do u think wearing pink makes u more feminine, or do u just not like the color to begin with? Or does pink blur the gender lines perhaps? Some maybe thinking, if they get us to wear pink, what's next? an apron? ohhhh!!! icon_razz.gif

peace

Salma   

Well I don't have any problem with the Guyz who wear Pink, but I just can't tolerate seeing guyz who wear Very Narrow Trousers and Tight-sticky bodies and Shirts, that's make me Sick. Specially when he is a Somali Man in a Shopping Mall or a public place "Somali Scandal" :D

and Its too funny when he builds his muscles and wear a T-Shirt for 10 yrz old skinny boy.

pink 4 guys! daAm, they might as well wear all freaking diric! whats up with sd these days!

in la, what i wear deponds of what neighborhood that i live in or going to! seriously! i live in blood area! so i gotta wear something red! to save my life!! there! no blue okey!! this la!! more ppl die here than anywhere else in the world from shot-guns!!not in even freaking baqdad! u gotta have your piece around here!!

believe me some is gonna say what u mean by the piece! :confused: your own aka-47!!

Well I think pink looks good on a certain type of guy, and only if it's a very light shade of pink and when worn with other darker (and thus more masculine) colours.

I like to think that guys who are confident enough to wear pink, are also very likely to be confident enough to exfoliate and moisturise their skin, and thoughtful enough to put the toilet seat down, and are always acutely aware of their personal hygiene.

Which is always a good thing. icon_razz.gif

Hello Pinky lovers n haters....just a few questions...What is pink and why is it so girlie? Who decided that pink aint a color that suits men and why? What are you thinking about when you think of PINK?

I would like to answer to respond but b4 I do please do respond to ma questions then I would give u my honest opinion.

Originally posted by Xu:

Well I think pink looks good on a certain type of guy, and only if it's a very
light
shade of pink and when worn with other darker (and thus more masculine) colours.

I like to think that guys who are confident enough to wear pink, are also very likely to be confident enough to exfoliate and moisturise their skin, and thoughtful enough to put the toilet seat down, and are always acutely aware of their personal hygiene.

Which is always a good thing.
icon_razz.gif

yo! i mean, only time i see pink stuff is like when i mean drive around Frisco! r xalimos going

closet on us lately!! lolol... wazzup with pink stuff!! pink is for women! right!! u ladies r scaring us dudes!!

:mad:

Salma   

Well you tell me QL, who decided from the begining: If you wanna bring a gift for a New Baby born, then BLUE is for boyz and PINK for girls (Da MODA, Da Fashion)

Ok, I feel Pink is girli coz its sweet, romantic and innocent colour :D

First thing comes to my mind about Pink: is Lipstick aha lipstick, Pinky Lips so Lipstick

Peace

Well Classic thanks for the quick response....Whilst questioning what pink is and the thoughts that pass through each individuals mind while thinking pink, I get the feeling that its mostly a Western Opinion rather than what some of us have grown up with in our distinctive culture. I have never known Somalis bringing in gifts that r based on color for babies. The concept of the pink color is mostly derived from the western culture and ofcouse the marauding industries that put a meaning to it ie lipstick manufacturers. We are told to believe that pink is soft smooth and ofcouse girlie and to me it looks like the intention of the adverts have hit home bigtime. I think Colour in ones wardrobe should be based on what flatters you and stylish and that may well be pink.

I guess just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and so is reaction to pink.

Paragon   

Leave pink alone for ladies? What Tom, Dick and Harry think of it conceptually, is a long story, what matters most is, is it cheap and likeable? If yes, I buy and I wear like, Ciyaal Biid.