Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

GOT Q ABOUT THE GUYS WEARING PINK..

Curly   

I hate the colour, I wouldn’t wear it but I do think it looks pretty good on some people and even on some guys.

**This excludes bright pink, fuchsia and hot pink**

But this is just fashion and the majority of us a victims to it, but I'm sure this whole "guy's wearing pink" will be a fad in a few years and that you'll probably look back and say..."How in the world did I wear that and actually I think I looked good in that?!"

redface.gif

Talk about superficiality....I cant help but fellow some of us are way too shallow in their thinking here. Now why would you judge a person by what he/she wears? Suddenly do we believe color makes the person wearing it? I cant help but think that one choices are based on what one is wearing rather than the genuine article ....Does the choice of book you are reading depend on the contents or the cover?

HONEY-D   

There is nothing wrong with guys wearing pink as long as it suits them.

There is only one way to find whether pink is the forbidden color or not for men one of the guys should dress up and post the picture so we can see how it looks on him any volunteers. :D

loooooooooooooool

magnona girl ... shfeej wots wrong wit ya

i know why they r wearing pink ,,,,,, you know

why????? urmmmmmmm becaaaaaaaauseeeeeeee

R.kelly did that in his song HOTEL looool

n all da guys do wotever r.kelly / p.diddy

usher / nelly .. n so on DOOOOOOOOOOOO

dats da answer ..... GUYS wot abt wearing BIKINI!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gediid   

I first wore a pink shirt when I was 15(many years before R kelly/P Diddy came onto the music scene).I still remember that shirt, it was a gift my dad bought for me from one of his trips he made to London.It was light pink and my young French teacher adored that shirt.Since then I have always made it a habit to at least have one among my shirts smile.gif

Now pink pants well thats a whole different story........ :(

Curly   

Originally posted by Nyce:

Some females also shouldn't be wearing pink IMO...specially the really dark girls

I found this remark rather offensive, I don’t like the colour but still I think that it’s down right horrible to say that due to someone’s skin colour they should suddenly restrict what colours they like to wear?

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Sullen_Sue:

quote:Originally posted by Nyce:

Some females also shouldn't be wearing pink IMO...specially the really dark girls

I found this remark rather offensive, I don’t like the colour but still I think that it’s down right horrible to say that due to someone’s skin colour they should suddenly restrict what colours they like to wear?
SULLEN SUE. AS OFFENSIVE AS THAT SOUNDS IT IS TRUE. LETS BE HONEST.. IT MAKES THEM LOOK LORD KNOWS WHAT AND I WON'T USE ANY WORD FOR THEM. BUT SOME THINGS WERE NOT MADE FOR SOME PPL HEHEHE.. SORRY TO SAY THAT. HEY IM BLACK. AND GOTTA USE MY LIL HEAD TO KNOW WHAT MAKES ME LOOK EWWWWW AND WHAT MAKES ME LOOK FINE LOL...

ladies plz, its just color not the inheritance of a dead hushand!!lol..

me personally, i prefer tie dye tops, try it, it goes with any color u might wanna be!! peace!!

Originally posted by Sullen_Sue:

quote:Originally posted by Nyce:

My fault I know i shouldn't have said that..(although I really do believe that) but some things are better left unsaid