Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

the Afro Arabian crisis and the colonial front

BOB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

BOB oo Somaliland uu hiilinya weeliga ma aragiin before.

BOB-ow maxa soo kordey?
:D

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raajicuun...bal islaamow af Soomali waxa ku dhacaya meeshan fiiriya...this is beyond butchering. :mad:

Adigu when are you going to learn Somali? NGONGE mastered it but you. :mad: ...you're still as Damiin as you were when you first joined SOL.

The reason I'm defending Q@ldaan land is simple, even though you and JB are already doing a fantastic job...waxaa la i siiyay inan 18 jir ah oo reer Hargeysa ah and I found out that my in-laws are SOL enthusiasts so I confessed...I told them that I'm the Alpha Male of SOL and I couldn't stop laughing when they told me how they believe that you and JB are the same Script. so the only reason I'm doing it is to impress my in-laws. smile.gif Sssshhhh.

I want to do the Grandslam...in case you're from Burco let me explain what Grandslam means...it's called a grandslam when a man marries ladies from all corners of Somalia...South, East, West and North...get it?

Please learn the Somali language and STOP butchering our beloved language or else...! :mad:

Polanyi...Sorry Bro....I didn't mean no harm and I hope you'll forgive me Insha Allah...you are my brother.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Sharmarke Holmes:

quote:

Originally posted by Haatu:

Karl, I beg to differ,
dear lad
:D

Well, be that as it may; dear lad, one is forced to laugh at your allegations in here, particularly in so far as they lack what one calls evidence in the real world, and hence, any sort of point you thought you had in that elongated rather skinny skull of yours, is, of course rather mute like a
Charlie Chaplin episode
, indeed, dee. Then, again, perhaps, you were giving the gallery an
insight into your youthly habits,
especially in the time which you have spent in the slums of Garissa, where it is said the narcotic khat/mira is a favourite past time of the youngsters over there; and so, it appears you were trying to drag Mr Polanyi down
to your level
, which miserably failed, in the worst sense of it. Now, I have some important folks to meet; so,
hit the road jamac, but, please do steer clear of all yobsters off the old kent road, lest you make an embrrassment of yourself, dear lad.

Regards,

Sharmarke Holmes. [/QB]
Lool. Karl sure knows how to impersonate Oodweyne's style of writing & subconscious but prejudiced thoughts..

Ibtisam   

BOB maxad iigu waceysa Damiin. Af Somaliga ma adiga oo keliya ba leh? San doono ayan ugu haadli or in this case qori ee na daaf. You understood and that is the main thing.

That aside, I know 100% ciid aad Qald@n uu gu yeedey never gave you a girl, let alone miid 18yrs jirtey to an old toothless man. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^ lol, soonka lama qoslo, dat wasn't qosol at all, and you are writing a dialect in Southern Somalia, Balcad area to be exact, Juxa will explain it to you :D

one wonders when you set foot on Balcad, lol