Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

the Afro Arabian crisis and the colonial front

Ibtisam   

^^^Qabilkee ba deega or what is their political orientation? I probably have a good friend from those areas and I have subconsciously adopted it.

Subxan aya yiid soonka lama qoslo? bidcad iska daa!

P.s. Maybe I do have those signs behind the head and shoulders iyo eyes after all, no wonder the xawal man's were confused. wax baan isku xaladey!

nuune   

hal kama fahmin waxaa qortey :D

*BOB mode off*

bidcada iyo shayaadiintuba wey xiranyihiin this month, and too much qosol kalya xanuun baa laga qaadaa, unless you are doing some jimicsi before suxuur or after

Ibtisam   

WTH :eek: Maxa qosol iyo Jimicsi isku xiidey? Adigaba walan. There is no qosol in Jimicsi, unless aad yara walantahey!!! icon_razz.gif

Bidcada lama xiid karo, that is why you have people still doing random things during Ramadan, have you not been to the mosque, look around you and you will be shocked by the level of bidcad habits, you feel inaad qofkast waxa uu yara sheegtiid! :eek:

I asked you yaa deega balcad?

nuune   

lol@yaa deega balcad, xaan ka aqaan hee cid dagta, Juxa weydii maku dhihinoo hee, see camal adi, wah :D

About Bidcada, last night, told odey Soomaaliyeed to stop saying Yaa Rasuulullaah, he got angry with me at first, but was happy to find out what it really means!

Ibtisam   

lol @ He did'not know what he was saying. Was it at least in context.

Fahemey ciid deegta and who is to blame for my subconscious adoptation of it.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Can I tell you something, don't laugh but I find it easier to write southern Somali than reer waqooyi
redface.gif
:eek:
icon_razz.gif

Busted. I knew you were an Abaayo in disguise.

And I have even told you my clan in threefold.

Ibtisam   

Land anigu Abayoo, abowe, warya, yahoo iyo huno-ba waan ahey, all of it. Somali meel kastu iga so gaal, to the bone. Adigu ***** ciidla la faadiso. Anigu I am international, meeshi aan tagabo ciid joog taa ayan la qabsad.

BTW you got your "own" sub clan wrong. ;)

Juxa   

why juxa iyo balcad la iskugu xeraa?

but since we are talking of balcad why was it not mentioned that the village inuu wabiga labo ka dhigo, that you have caro-cad and caro gaduud parts?

how about warshaqada dharka, the small villas in middle of the farms? beautiful yaa ibti

i have been to balcad few times and can remember it very well

ibti indeed you are INTERNATIONAL

nuune   

^^

that you have
caro-cad
and caro gaduud parts?

:D:D and your knowledge of Balcad is in shatters, Maadeey to the rescue

Juxa   

why? are you saying balcad malaha qeyb caro cad oo soo xigta xamar iyo qeyb dhoobeey ah (correct word is dhoobey) after the bridge

waraa aniga i have maskax naastaro ah, i remember 3 year old markaan ahaa meeshan nacnac ku duugey

nuune   

caro cad
oo soo
xigta xamar
iyo qeyb dhoobeey ah (correct word is dhoobey) after the bridge

:D:D wali carrada colorskeeda ayaa iskaga kaa dhax khaldan, isa soo sax inta uusan Maadeey imaan, lol

BOB   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

That aside, I know 100% ciid aad Qald@n uu gu yeedey never gave you a girl, let alone miid 18yrs jirtey to an old toothless man.
icon_razz.gif

Now why do you broadcast about my toothlessness to the rest of the world? :mad: I wore a fake set of new tooth when I went to ask the girl's hand in marriage and I got away with it...if you must know! :D

What does Damiin mean?

^ stick with me another year and BOB and his waamo lahjad suuqa baad gelin

Juxa qoftaan intee waxaas run moodo bey af aan cidna fahmin oo ay iyada kaliya taqaan la imaan doontaa meesha...maskiintaan ha waalin East London mosque and White Chapel maryooleyda joogto hadee ka baran waysay weligeed adi kaama baran karto.

Can I tell you something, don't laugh but I find it easier to write southern Somali than reer waqooyi

:D This had me rolling on the ground with laughter...you should start hanging out with Mzansi, KK iyo Tuujiye and see if you can understand their Somali...if you do then I will never ever call you Damiin again...I PROMISE...but if you fail...God have mercy on you. :D

^^^Qabilkee ba deega or what is their political orientation? I probably have a good friend from those areas and I have subconsciously adopted it.

Subxan aya yiid soonka lama qoslo? bidcad iska daa!

P.s. Maybe I do have those signs behind the head and shoulders iyo eyes after all, no wonder the xawal man's were confused. wax baan isku xaladey!

La Hawlah Wala quwwata Illa Billah...I haven't laughed this much for a long time...I blame Juxa for all this...iyadaa ku waashay...waar stick with your natural dialect, iska daa kan Koonfur intaadan ku waalan. :D

Nuune...Gabarta haku qoslin sheydaan baad tahaye...Af Soomali aabihiis oo aroos aa la tusay meeshaan.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

BOB, after Ramadan baan ii so noqoon, fake teeth and all. Haada ma rabo inan kaga xaanjiyo. icon_razz.gif

Tuujue af somali kuma hadalo at all. I did not say af Mamay aan fahma or ciyaal xafad Xamar aan even normal southerners fahamiin. :rolleyes:

Koonfur maxa lagaga waasha ee jooga? I am just testing it since I already mastered my own natural dialect. I know you know I speak like iilan ariid dex joogta, next time fake ears na so gaasho bal.

:D

P.s. I must find herka qaladey and inform them about your fakeness. :eek: