Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

the Afro Arabian crisis and the colonial front

Polanyi   

ASWRB. This is a translation of a paper I wrote for an online e-journal belonging to a public university in Almaniya( Germany).

1. Somaliland was originally a kingdom of the Black Israelites, the relatives of the Ethiopian Jewish- Falasha ethnic group. The land was liberated and opened to tawheed by his eminence, Sheikh Yusuf, may Allah be pleased with him. A similar process occured in the other lands where the Islamic Black-skinned Somalis settled. We will not narrate a history lesson here, suffice it to make a few important points:

a. Somalis are seen as immigrants to the African continent. Consequently, there is a great desire to drive them into the Indian Ocean or colonise them by the hidden hands.

b. It is feared Somalis could Islamise the entire continent, hence, also leading to another fear factor.

c. There is a gigantic battle for the hearts and minds of Somalis. Are you Afro Arab, Islamic SOmali or pagan/secular/Igad Somali? Cun, Cun warya, the red pill or the blue one. The choice is yours.

d. Regionalism and tribalism is a trojan horse to stab the Somali race and wage war against their unity and their Afro-Arabian Islamic identity. It introduces new layers of allegiance. Inalilah!

e. People suffering injustice and trying to gain freedom, should do so in the a manner which is just. All freedom-seeking heroes used the famous phrase" they are not our teacherS". In other words, One must not become like the enemy himself. Do not act like the enemy and cause mischief on the innocents whilst claiming to fight freedom. An example of this is the modern phenomena of terrorism. You perform that which claim to fight. The Great Tupac Amuru Shakur of the Incas and his struggle with the Spanish empire is a great example of justice in the face of injustice. Nelson Mandela, kadalik! Omar Muktar, ditto!

Lastly, TALO:

take bara and dissociate yourself from blind clan worship and all the land/isms.(acudubillah). Embrace your Afro-Arabian-Islamic heritage.

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

c. There is a gigantic battle for the hearts and minds of Somalis. Are you Afro Arab, Islamic SOmali or pagan/secular/Igad Somali? Cun, Cun warya, the red pill or the blue one.

dheritage.

that must be in your heart buddy not mine!! we are Muslims after all then Somali- Africans,,i don't know where you got from the freaking idea of SOmalis being Arabs!!Somalis Consider Arabs as Naago,,,,The great SAyid Mohamed Abdulle said once"Maandhow Calaacalka igadaa Carabi Waa naage"

Ibtisam   

1. Somaliland was originally a kingdom of the Black Israelites, the relatives of the Ethiopian Jewish- Falasha ethnic group. The land was liberated and opened to tawheed by his eminence, Sheikh Yusuf, may Allah be pleased with him. A similar process occured in the other lands where the Islamic Black-skinned Somalis settled. We will not narrate a history lesson here, suffice it to make a few important points:

errr not true. Please don't write that in publications. Wa been, yaan madax laga xaadiin. There are no historical facts to support that.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:1. Somaliland was originally a kingdom of the Black Israelites, the relatives of the Ethiopian Jewish- Falasha ethnic group. The land was liberated and opened to tawheed by his eminence, Sheikh Yusuf, may Allah be pleased with him. A similar process occured in the other lands where the Islamic Black-skinned Somalis settled. We will not narrate a history lesson here, suffice it to make a few important points:

errr not true. Please don't write that in publications. Wa been, yaan madax laga xaadiin. There are no historical facts to support that.
I beg to differ :D

ps. land soldier was looking 4 u. ;)

Beer gaal, can you change your name please. Sometimes I read your first nick in English and then I read the the name of your nick in somali, which would translate into the infidels beer . :confused:

maddey, wa iyakum.

hattu, your obsession with intoxicant is a concern, dear lad.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Karl, I beg to differ,
dear lad
:D

Well, be that as it may; dear lad, one is forced to laugh at your allegations in here, particularly in so far as they lack what one calls evidence in the real world, and hence, any sort of point you thought you had in that elongated rather skinny skull of yours, is, of course rather mute like a Charlie Chaplin episode , indeed, dee. Then, again, perhaps, you were giving the gallery an insight into your youthly habits, especially in the time which you have spent in the slums of Garissa, where it is said the narcotic khat/mira is a favourite past time of the youngsters over there; and so, it appears you were trying to drag Mr Polanyi down to your level , which miserably failed, in the worst sense of it. Now, I have some important folks to meet; so, hit the road jamac, but, please do steer clear of all yobsters off the old kent road, lest you make an embrrassment of yourself, dear lad.

Regards,

Sharmarke Holmes.

Haatu   

^ Stop imitating Oodkiis, be original sxb (unless you're making a point that is). Have you ever been to Garissa?