Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

Originally posted by underdog:

^ Why the sigh? I'd think its a good thing to be able to let the little things slide.

The little things, yes. But I let the big things go too. Literally. A rotund woman stepped on my foot on the tube home tonight and I didn't even say anything. Just sighed.

Serenity should have scalped those two.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ lool@beerka laga cakisayaa, beerkeeda maxaa bannaanka dhigey mise sidii boqorad ayey beerka banneesataa oo badarka lagu cunaa beerkeeda, war aad keentay, Leezi aa ka jawaabi doonto mas'aladaas

Ama boqorad dheh ama hadhihin, wey cakisantahay koleey...

Ibtisam   

perhaps!

its time we injected new excitement into this place. old prunes like yourself should leave at once!

Waa la'igu af-bartey.

You can say that again Serenity, nika iska reeb. :D

You’re an instigator, stop stirring trouble between people! Have you not got anything better to do then to quote from these threads! At least come up with something new!

Marc

Originally posted by chubacka:

Marcus, can you insult me as well plz. I feel like I am being left out
:(

thankyou in advance.

it could be me but i have detected a slight hint of sarcasm in the quote above! for this reason i won't inflict you with my tirades of self-opinionated bile. i don't think your worthy of such insults and slandering! keep your head maybe next time eh ;)

marc

You as well! Ms.Cynicism?

Too much circulation makes the value go down! I need to create value in scarcity, so for this reason I won’t insult you today!, but there is a possiblity that i could insult you tommorrow!

marc

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

You’re an instigator, stop stirring trouble between people! Have you not got anything better to do then to quote from these threads! At least come up with something new!

Marc

You mean like you keep recycling the same ------(insert the appropriate word)! Oh right I get it. I do not advise you start on me my dear, after all we both know in real life I can put my whole hand down your throat and you would not bite. :D Haa iis kuu kee tiiri dear lad.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:Originally posted by marcassmith:

Marc

You mean like you keep recycling the same ------(insert the appropriate word)! Oh right I get it. I do not advise you start on me my dear, after all we both know in real life I can put my whole hand down your throat and you would not bite.
:D
Haa iis kuu kee tiiri dear lad.
Is that a threat Ibz, look if you want to hook up just say so! you could potentially have a chance with 'the marc'. I am a nice guy, I like reading, watching romantic films and taking walks by the river. If you think you qualify, send me a status CV, with your interests and why you think you should have a shot with 'the marc'

'the marc'