Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Writing:Af-Somali for those who need to Learn?

LuCkY   

11 pages of bLah bLah bLah...most of it anywayz...what the HELL happened to the Learning?

Naa hee dheh OG_GirL u best stop dancing and taLKing nac nac and get back to your LEssONs.

OG_Girl   

LoooL@Lucky, u damn right girl, break time finished ...Let us back to our 101 somali ;)

Ready Girlfriend icon_razz.gif ..Oooh I don't remember where I left Off!, Be back with my lesson stay toon.

Abdiladiif , I loved Ur flag , can I steal from U? :D:D

Salam

^^^^^^you don’t have to steal it huuno, we can share it smile.gifsmile.gif OG-girl, is that ur pic?? is cute...

Qac, lets get it right awoow, first of all, there are many other different qabills in the region other than the Agga people as you put it Okey? Secondly, Somalis are not the only people, who live/born in Somalia as you put it in your definition #2 above because your def excludes millions of people who do not live in Somalia, never lived in Somalia and also their ancestors never lived in Somalia, you with me Qac? ….you don’t have to look any further to find one of those people because I am a prime example myself.Do I consider myself as a somali?? Absolutely!! Being a Somali (person) is not determined by a place of birth or residence but an ancestry/blood and a lineage. I think that we saying the same thing but just having a semantic/language problem

1. Somalia----Country, excluding NFD, DJbuuti, and ******ia at the moment

2. Somali------person (singular)

3. Somalis-----persons (pl)

4. Somali-----this is the language spoken by the Somalis regardless of where they live or were born---i.e. Djibouti, NFD, Somaliland, ******ia and the Greater Somalia

This is not a Qabiil talk ppl but rather who is a Somali? What makes someone Somali?? Which I believed was discussed on this site many times .

OG-girl, sorry if I interrupted your Af-somali lessons.

Qac Qaac   

Lucky horta wlc, then abaydiis runta isku sheeg u didn't come here to study, if u want to study u could go to your local library and get a book, but u r here, marka qofta naga daa hanagu cabin, khaafka. ok.

abdilateef ninyoho u just confused the hell out of me, and u just saying what i said, if your father is somali u r somali period ok. but if u speak somali and ur father isnot somali u r not somali get it. so what the problem is? bro. anyways i agree with u. so end of discussion.

Juxa   

...hadii silac iyo dhib gaaro, samaanteed iyo xumaanteed, warhooy,,,somalia ,,somaali baa leh!

i actually hope one day somalia will become somali-wayn again. and our bro/sis in ******ia will win their xarbi against the amxaaro. with every somali's help ofcource amxaaro nama ciisheen.

OG_girl, babe always know, regarless of which flag u fly.....maanta jidka waa iga soo qabanee,,,,,that makes u a somali.

garab tuujiye, impressive, somalia ha noolaato smile.gif

OG-Girl, I'm loving the style. How did you get your flag customized like that. lol Its like you're bling blingging with chrome rims. smile.gif

Abdilatiif saxiib some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing. smile.gif

BTW...OG-Girl...don't u see what you did...lol because of your little statement now somalis are in love with each other... good on you...lets keep them like this...and keep repping ogaaaadeeeenia smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Alla what happened to my class room ? dammit I just went to get my books and my students got fight...I am disappointed on U :confused:

Juxa sweetie, I understand where you are coming from, but you have to understand that I didn’t say we’re not Somalis. We are all Somali.

Sis remember that we can always have different ideologies or points of view, but I’d still recognize you as one of my own, don’t worry about that.. U always remain my sister.

Spadez, I’m just your student. You know how much we love our Somali brothers and neighbours. icon_razz.gif

Letsback now , please no intrupt please.Let us move on.

PS:why I have feelings Admin will Remove this topic :confused:

MY TWIN CUTE LIL GIRL .............23_30_117.gif........ I wish if you could help me with my class I need teachers smile.gif

Salam

Admin please remove this topic.....cuz u n i hav samin in common which is we both can't stand NacNac so go ahead do wat u do best my humble Admin ....i now leave this issue to ur discretion

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Og-girl this is what you said before

can't take somali flag I am not from somalia my land under colonizer I can't take other people's flag, when I bring my land maybe, BUT I don't think is possible now!... get me ?

And now you are saying we are all somalian nomater what....Thats good..But in that last statement that you made, you shouldn't have used the word "Others" because that real turned heads. Any ways sis I'm sorry. I understand what you ment now. 1

Spadez AKA SOMALILAND..wlc son. I knew you would be here soon but you were late 4 a bit. But thats OK. And I'm not serpriced of the way you tooked Ogaaadenia's side because you think they are in the same shoes as you..lol..Any ways

waraa mardanbe hanugu dhaga hadlin fitno iyo been baa latimid mesha. hadaan wax ka wada hadleyno aniga iyo inanta ma aha in aan murmeyno.

Shaqo yeelo jaale.

jaaw..

LuCkY   

Since we aLL agree and Love SomaLIa...why dont we express our feeLIngs toward homelands...Og aint that a good idea?

SoomaaLia aan jecLehay....adigana?

CaLaanka SomaLia is quruux,its baaLu Like Samada and there is a xidiga cad in the middLe.

Ladies and Gents Ignore me broke-azz SomaLi aight!

FeeL Free to Correct Me YaLL...Grazie!

OG_Girl   

Yep, Lucky my life saver ...thanks for watching my back , I would DO same for U my somali sister ;)

SoomaaLia aan jecLehay....adigana?

Me? loooool, I swear to God I wanted to say it in somali but I lost it :(

Next time I will post Somali poem.

Salam