Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Writing:Af-Somali for those who need to Learn?

Qac Qaac   

waraa tuujiye i heard puntland have no seperate flag because they don't consider a new forming country like somaliland, they are just something KUMEELGAAR AH until somalia comes back as one big nation. so they are acting like an state part of Somalia. get it.

*******ya iyo NFC daba should be gotten back. i don't care who did it before who gave it away.

OG_Girl   

*******ya iyo NFC daba should be gotten back. i don't care who did it before who gave it away.

LoooooL, is NFD not NFC . plus did I ever tell u that you are so funny :D

while ago you were asking me to forget my land saying, we should love Ethiopian and hate British!!

Subhana Allah :confused:

Salam

OG_Girl   

Qac Qaac ma tuug laqabtaad noqotay huuno?Inanta wey ka saxsantahy, garta qaado hadee.

nabad

PS: this my cousin writting not me :cool:

Salam

Tuujiye   

Og-Girl..sis the land was stolen from somalia by the british, and it was given to xabashi so in a way is a somali land... the xabashis are treating the somalis bad not the oromo and the rest.. xabashis are the government of that country...

If you don't believe in lands why are you carying the flag..cary the baby blue and white..

by you carying that flag you are showing us you suport the flag and the nation which I don't think their is nothing wrong with it...

But sis 4real is not the xabashi that you should be mad at, is the Americans and the british because it was the british that gave the land to them, and the americans that are suporting to xabashis to cruped somalia in a whole nation..

Ethiopia is only doing what they are told to do. they are probley poor than us now because they are going down and soon they will fall a part when the oromos became their own government and ****** comes back to somalia....

any ways OG and Qac'Qac don't start with eachother again.

1 love....

Tuujiye   

Og-Girl..sis the land was stolen from somalia by the british, and it was given to xabashi so in a way is a somali land... the xabashis are treating the somalis bad not the oromo and the rest.. xabashis are the government of that country...

If you don't believe in lands why are you carying the flag..cary the baby blue and white..

by you carying that flag you are showing us you suport the flag and the nation which I don't think their is nothing wrong with it...

But sis 4real is not the xabashi that you should be mad at, is the Americans and the british because it was the british that gave the land to them, and the americans that are suporting to xabashis to cruped somalia in a whole nation..

Ethiopia is only doing what they are told to do. they are probley poor than us now because they are going down and soon they will fall a part when the oromos became their own government and ****** comes back to somalia....

any ways OG and Qac'Qac don't start with eachother again.

1 love....

OG_Girl   

Oooh Thanks Tuujiye , I appreciate ur noble feeling toward our struggle.

Any how this flag as I told u is not "State" or "country" flag ..is freedom fighters Flag plus I can't take somali flag I am not from somalia my land under colonizer I can't take other people's flag, when I bring my land maybe, BUT I don't think is possible now!... get me ?

Other thing I am not mad with any body..........this is what happened to all Africans and we will get our freedom one day, that day we will decide if we will be with Somali’s border like North & South or we will stand alone like Djibouti OR there is other opinion saying we can be Confederation Goverment with Ethiopians Like Kurdish in Iraq ,as they say "don't put all Ur eggs in one basket" ,ALL possibilities are open for us NOT "ONLY" being with somalia is our Goal we have other options and we will look after our people's benefits NOT only after our Emotions.

So don't worry about us , just take care of Ur part smile.gif . All I know is no one gonna give u any thing unless u earn it, this is politics NO place for emotional wallalo .

But the issue is not the border it is the life of millions ppl who are under colonies, and our mothers, sisters, daughter being rapped killed every single day on the hand of Ethiopians.

Ooops place became Politics section .. sorry guys .....I will back with my lesson redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

OG_Girl   

Here I am back with my somali lessons, This is song , Somali Song we need any one volunteer and translate it in English smile.gif ...Is "Dhaanto" is traditionl or Folklore , here goes:

Murigadaan qabiyo masalada jacayl mala maadan garan

Muxubada kalgacal waa mawjadee maqal waanaday

Adiguna marway waxaad maagan tahay waa mooyidaa

Adiguna marway waxaad maagan tahay waa mooyidaa

Milicsiga ishiyo muuqaagu waa magoolkii dhirtii

Naftan mohoshadan muuqaaga jecel ha moogaan maraba

Adiguna marwoy waxaad maagan tahay waa mooyidaa

Murun male jacayl waa masiibo wayn marag baad u tahay

Maalin iyo habayn maaxdiisii baan dhex mushaaxayaa

:D:D:D

Salaam

Observer   

Aaga!!! The class changed to "dhaanto"? :D You know good old days, that was a place where boys and girls used to meet and it was a pick up place. According to my grandma. :D

OG_Girl   

lol@ Observer , that what my grand dad told me too... they used to sneak after elders go to sleep and go Dhanto and pick chicks :D .

I can understand that was only intertainment they got those good old days.

And class still going on BUT was break time , we need to dance ;)

Salam

Qac Qaac   

cajiib i didn't know those somali ppl in Ethiopia, don't consider themselves as Somalies, like OG put it. qabiileste waaxid.

Aggah, looooool. good job sis, u know somali now continue practicing it.

but pls don't post something like dhaanto where ppl used to pick each other, it is not something according to our religion, that men and women dance together.

waa igu soo boodi kartaa haddaa rabtid again as usual, actually i expected, but somebody has to tell the trueth, i see ppl are shy of it.

Tuujiye   

I appreciate ur noble feeling toward our struggle.

Sis I felt sorry because I thaught that was also my strugle, my people strugling..Ogadeeenians are Somalians don't forget, and they will always stand with their brothers from somalia..And plus the freedom fighters that you believe in want to become a state like somaliland or puntland so they could one day join up with the rest of somalia. Ogadeeenland will never became like DJboety nor any other country. It will always be a somalian terotery.

Any how this flag as I told u is not "State" or "country" flag ..is freedom fighters Flag plus I can't take somali flag I am not from somalia my land under colonizer I can't take other people's flag, when I bring my land maybe, BUT I don't think is possible now!... get me ?

Sis this is realy sad. I didn't think you would ever speak like this. If you are not born in somalia don't mean you are not somalian. Your mother, father, maybe older brothers and sisters are somalian. It doesn't mean just because you were born in carab land that you can't be a somalian. When somalia was peace, people from ******land could live were ever they wanted in somalia they were never looked at as people from another country. Plus don't you think they are tribes in Ogadeeenland that live alse wear in somalia. Ex. Ogadeenka, they live in so many places in Somalia and they are the bigest tribe in Somalia and same with other tribes in Ogadeeenland. How could you say I can't carry other people's flag?????? who are the other people? my goodnes sweety that is sad!!! we are all somalians brothers and sister unless we put this crap aside, our country will never be peace.

you are the younger generation and you have this kind of thinking, and we expect to have a good feture? loool..my goodness...

Sis do some studying read books from different views don't believe only what you hear at home because we all have proud family and ofcourse their is always one or two that are too proud if you know what I mean.

weather you take the somaliland flag or the Ogadeeenland flag or any other flag from somali speaking people, they are the same we are somalians that want to live in different ways but we are not strenger to each other and we should wlc each other with respect and not ever cal each other, "other" people because we are your poeple like it or not...

I'm not only talking to sis OG here, I'm talking to everyone weather you have the same mentality as her or not but it don't matter.

If we are the younger generation, we shouldn't think like our fathers and grand fathers. Is because of them that we are here. maybe it wasn't your father but it was some one alse's father right that started this ish. So we should look for a salution.

I'm not saying we should not know who we are and who our family is because our religion told us their is Qabil and we should use it to know who we are and who our neighbers are. But use it for only identification nothing more. We used it for other things and is killing us. People are spliting because of it and making their own country. We should study carefuly from all views and come up with a salution. Lets not take a side. We could bring our nation together if we stay positive and clean hearted.

I'm sorry for all this writing but my Sister Og-girl realy got to me this time..lol...Sis I'm your somalian brother and your my sister so please their is no this other people ok..

PS. stay away from sick people that chat nothing about hate and other things (paltalk).

Hadal badniyaa ma is tiraahdeen. bas sharooto aan soo qaatay..lol..

Jaaw

Qac Qaac   

Abdilateef u told me to distinguis these 3

1. somali--- is the language we speak

2. somalis---- are the ppl who live in somalia

3. somalia---- is the country named somalia

that is how i know it, am i right. now i still fail to understand your point bro. u could be somali and u r not from somalia, meaning u r not borned there right. well sir we say if ur father is somali u r somali it doesn't matter where u born.

so the aggah ppl, are still from somalia. coz their land are giving to ethiopia doesn't mean their something else now. look the land, it doesn't even look like ethiopian land.