Holac

Gaas is expected to address the media in Abu Dhabi

^It is one their OLD strategies, tapes? bug your communication devices, they even gave all these operators in the country Thuraya satellite phones so they could only keep track.

Let us see what he has to say.

^let us wait what he has to say when he reaches home safely,   he looked not normal, under duress, as I suspected.

he looked more like this guy

lead_960_540.jpg?1522344366

Dabrow   

Im so tired of these never ending political crisis, federal leaders that they think they can ignore the Somali gov and deal with foreign states as they wish. I would say to my people reer Gedo to kick out Madoobe, hold grandconference for all people there and declare independence.

• Like 1

^

Ha ha ha, Cadnaan: Boowe awood badanidaa...lolxD

Yes, the President is right: Somalia is NOT Mogadishu and Mogadishu is NOT Somalia.  It is a fact that as things stand, Mogadishu's interest are NOT shared by the rest of the country and the interests of the rest of the country are NOT shared by the Capital.

Somalia is a patchwork of economic and political interests which need to be managed wisely and more adeptly than is being done currently. It is unacceptable for a small faction in the Somali Federal government to dictate the foreign affairs of Somalia as if Somalia belongs only to them.

The Federal government, lest you've forgotten represents all of us Somalis and therefore must ensure that they manage ALL the  competing interests of us Somalis. This will require astute leadership, of course,  which was why I commended the neutrality stance President Farmajo and PM Kheyre took regarding the gulf Arabs.

That was a pragmatic move which the current government  took then and I believe they should remain unwaveringly focused on still... lest we Somalis resume our customary..."i jiid aan ku jiido waa gacmo daalis"  business, again.

Only when the Federal government has gained full control, support and acceptance from the whole country can it do as it wishes. Until then, moderation in all things would be advisable.

4 minutes ago, Dabrow said:

Im so tired of these never ending political crisis, federal leaders that they think they can ignore the Somali gov and deal with foreign states as they wish. I would say to my people reer Gedo to kick out Madoobe, hold grandconference for all people there and declare independence.

Baroortu orgiga ka weyn ina Adeer...:)

cadnaan1   

It has become culture thing for the MJs to always side with foreigners against somalis way back to colonials time they sided with Italian and then later with Ethiopian and now this.

7 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

It has become culture thing for the MJs to always side with foreigners against somalis way back to colonials time they sided with Italian and then later with Ethiopian and now this.

Lol..xD

Wallee Cadnaanow, doqon baad tahay hadaad wali qabyaalad raqiiska ah la ordaysid meel walba.

Illaahay waxaan kaaga baryayaa inuu ku caafiyo saaxiib.

4 minutes ago, Samafal said:

^LoL@sweeping statements there.

Now, educate us about the contribution of HAG block to the Somali race?

C'mon man,  do you really have to stoop to his disgraceful culture of mediocrity?

cadnaan1   
7 minutes ago, Samafal said:

^LoL@sweeping statements there.

Now, educate us about the contribution of HAG block to the Somali race?

Every group is famous for something laakin anaga dabadhilif ma nihin.