Dahireeto

Is the Arab League trying to isolate Farmaajo's goverment?

galbeedi   

OO,

In English your debate stylle or talking points are called " Hair splitting".

It is figurative speech. When I say Somalia is one of the most strategic nation, doesn't mean in the whole world. Djibouti could be called as one of the most strategic country and so on. So spare us your history of the dutch.

Learn to read between the lines.

earlier today, when I said we might bring the Iranian to build the Boosaaso port, you went to your usual who is friend to who and how to avoid this and that.

It is called figurative speech, which means, if the playboys guys go  too far to intimidate us, we might as well play the same game and mention Iran which makes  them even more sleepless.

I hope you got my point. Anyway, as you said, I have said enough today, so let me retire in peace since tomorrow is another day.

Duufaan   
32 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

earlier today, when I said we might bring the Iranian to build the Boosaaso port, you went to your usual who is friend to who and how to avoid this and that.

Galbeedi

In fact, the irian have shown interest northeast and central Somalia for many reasons and does not give up their hope. Somalia has a lot of cards to play and those days of giving warlords some money is over.Somali has become too big for few warlords and too expensive. 

3 hours ago, Ducale said:

Waa kan cidla kaga tagay inaadeerkii...

Even a cousin has place and weight separate from your children and own family.

Puntland needs a security arrangement with Somaliland an Economic link with kilil and respectable position in Parliament and good understanding with kilil and Djibouti. Puntland has the highest risk of all regions in Somalia. If that conflicts between cousins so be it.

One of th greatest polical blunders was joing this league in the first place, it had far more distructive on our society than good, identity crisis.

Somalia should quit this weak league and play more in the rightful place of AU and Igad.

1 hour ago, Mooge said:

keep it up papa gheelleh. lol

He is. Invite him to Garowe for a tour and investment. He has a lot of debt, but he has also money to invest. If America can function with all this debt and show off everywhere, so can Ghelleh. He invests a lot in Ethiopia, of course is birth country, but the man is good Somali and even with the Afar good leader.

gooni   

Fahamka siyaasadda waxaa ka horeeya dhaqanka

Carabtu ciddii ka liidata way ku istaagaan kii ay is leeyihiin wuu idinka sareeyaana way u istaagaan

Tusaale waxaa kuugu filan madaxwaynaha maraykunku dhowr bilood gudohood yuu uga lisay wixii caano ku jiray.

Soomaaliyana hortooday ku baa'ba'aysay sodon sano ayagoo caqiida la wadaaga. 

tusaalaha labaad dadka nadaafada jidadkooda ka shaqeeya waxaa laga keenaa aasiyada fog waana muslin

waxay jecelyihiin inay gacanta wax ugu ridaan sadaqa ah markay dariiqyada ku arkaan, mushaar fiicana uma ogola oo ay uga kaaftoomo gacanta hoose.

Wayna ogyihiin in sadaqada ugu fiican tahay ilaalinta karaamada walaalkaaga muslinka ah.

Dhanka mowduuca

Aragtidayda si sahlan uguma lug bixi karaan soomaaliya wakhtiga lagu jiro iyo meesha ay degan yihiin dartiis ayagaana baahi badan marakan.

Balse waxaa loo baahanyahay adkaysi sabur iyo isku xirnaan 

Ma qabo si kastaba inay sii burburinayaan waxa dhisan hadaysan helin dad ayagu u diyaara inay is burburiyaan.

23 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

One of th greatest polical blunders was joing this league in the first place, it had far more distructive on our society than good, identity crisis.

Somalia should quit this weak league and play more in the rightful place of AU and Igad.

The Egyptians thought to lock Somalia in the box and have free use of Somalia against Ethiopia, otherwise Ethiopia and Eritrea have more Arabs than Somalia.

The Saudi and Gulf were never that enthusiastic of Arab League. It was just Egypt. Its very easy for Somalia to become an important country in Africa, but almost impossible with Arabs.

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

When did this happen Mr Maakhiri? I am embarrassed by that "national anthem" - it is indeed the most meaningless of all the anthems in the world. 

Maakhiri, that is an old video. 

Farmajo was welcomed by leader of Easter Saudi Region and his deputy. Farmaajo didn't have any bilateral side talks with any of the leaders. He did participate in the big photo the Arab Leage leaders took for the Summit. 

Dav-BUhWkAAPoiJ.jpg

4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I am embarrassed by that "national anthem" - it is indeed the most meaningless of all the anthems in the world. 

What do you mean Tallaabo?

Tallaabo   
20 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

What do you mean Tallaabo?

The words of the song never matched the realities on the ground. I think we need a change of anthem in Somalia. 

Tallaabo, even if Somaliland gets recognized and officially parts ways with the rest, the anthem is still a good one regardless of inconsistencies. Somaliyeey get up and help each other  is a good motto.