Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Pet peeves

dawoco   

^^^,,,and i hate self adoring arrogant unbearable yappering females such as urself :rolleyes:

I hate followers, I hate those who readily agree with things they know nothing about to simply be in someones good grace.

I hate those that look their nose down at people, just because the dress better, have more money or are richer.

I hate ****** people that think they deserve simpathy simply because others are quicker than them.

I hate people who always get rewarded without trying, while hard workers are over looked.

I hate people that don't admit when they r wrong.

I hate people that gloat when they are right instead of being cool about it.

I hate people who try to be witty when it isn't apropriate.

I can go on for ages and ages, but i'm unpopular as it is :rolleyes:

Juxa   

and i hate ^^^^^^^^^ over and over again

i never loved ya and yr stuck up ways

i hate yr me me me attitude

i hate your contstant moaning

your i deserve everythin on silver plate

the fact that u took over the house

i hate yr aviator

simply hate hate hate

oooooooooooops we are in public

sorry all :eek: :eek:

dawoco   

^^ just admit it, you are the forgotten midle child. It isn't my fault auntie kicked ur fat **** outa mom's bed when i was brought home on that beautiful dawn.

Stop blaming and face to the truth, you have issues, the soner u deal with them the better...

Bleedin hell, i'm calling Trisha, she is the only one that can get thru to this mis guided person :eek:

Oh how i hate dramatic performences, and how excel at them. Isn't it ironic?

oh about the pet peeves. I hate sitting next to a person who has a strange loud laughter in a public place. Especially the cinema. They go qax qax qax right when there is a minute of silence in the film and every1 is concentrating. AND to top it off, they always seem to laugh at ridiculously dry stuff redface.gif

Pucca   

there's nothin wrong with wearin a macawiis in the house, its just annoyin and ugly when guys walk out of their houses wearin that stuff...i mean u dont go shoppin at the grocer with that on, and u dont walk around ur neighbourhood wearin that tryin to play soccer with the kids outside, and last you do not wear it to pick up ur kids from school!!! :mad:

ps..when did the prophet wear a macawiis??

there's nothin wrong with wearin a macawiis in the house, its just annoyin and ugly when guys walk out of their houses wearin that stuff...i mean u dont go shoppin at the grocer with that on, and u dont walk around ur neighbourhood wearin that tryin to play soccer with the kids outside, and last you do not wear it to pick up ur kids from school!!!

ps..when did the prophet wear a macawiis??

Macawis is not exclusive to Somalis, this practice predominately exists within the Malaysians and Yemenis society, however they do not call it “Macawis! The Arabs know it as “Cizarâ€, im not sure what the Malaysian call it! In any case the messenger of Allah(saw) and the companions sported this gear!

They would wear it ubiquitously, so Inshallah next time you see brothers in “Macawis “ praise Allah The majestic, since they are emulating and reviving the Sunnah. We should never be please with the ways of the disbelievers! May Allah guide them!

Tuujiye   

Juxa iyo dawaco hadaa saas isku jaceshihiinanina waan idin jeclahay..igu dara jiid jiiditaanka nooh..Arabiitaro xitaa ma u baahni..gariir aan ciyaarno..

Ani waxaan necbahay Single motherskaan oo caravan ka wada wato...every single mother in T.O is driving a caraven..why?..markaas aa waxaa lagu dhahaa.."aboo maku sii dhaweeyaa" iga tag wiji lab laab yahee...aboo kulaha..lol..

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

adi iyo single mothers waligiin makala *****in haye, meeqo aa kugu qabteen Tuujiye, Nuune ninkaan arag nooh wali single mothers uu wadaa.

Juxa   

i was gonna say maahmaah, lakin way ii gooysay, so am gonna come bck with it after consulting odayaasha waaween ;)

feebaro waranbal, i heard you abducted with single mom, astaamaha policeka loo sheegay waxa ka mid ahaa, van 7seater ah yay wadatay, inkastoo 7kids saarnaayeen, feebaro wuxu la fariistay cunuga shirka ku xerxernaa(da baby yacni)

so u escaped and u want inaad arabitaro ka noqoto aniga iyo dawoco dhexdeena :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

namood, qaati bilaah iyo qadyaan hanagu noqone, idam ale, another van ku dafyay, oo habar kilkilo wayn ku faro xumaysay smile.gif and loooool@aboo maku sii dhaweeyaa. this oday was at my work, asking why his immigration papers was taking so long. ofcourse i could not tell him, we did not bother to file an appeal, cause his case is on legal aid, nor could we tell him that his whole file has been lost. markas dhahay adeer, telkada reeb waan kusoo wacayaaye, wuxu dhahay, why adeer ii dhahee, abaayo ma anaa wax saas ah kaa ween.5gu hada u bato :eek:

ooooh, waxan loo joogin aa sheegid u galay damn :confused: :confused:

oh yes, macawista, i cant wait the day our men start wearing macawis and walking jidka and the girls will wear guntiino :D

OG_Girl   

Damn! what is ALL hate things dee.

Dawaco, need help? I want excuse to start fight with Juxa. You remember the other day she called me Fat and ugly? :mad: I am looking my revenge at the right time and I thing this is perfect time...lol

:D:D .

PS:Ma'awis= Wizar(in Arabic), I think original is Indian word.

Salam

dawoco   

have more money or are richer.

was i having a blond moment or what :D Last night was deffinately not my night, so excuse me for being a lil bit on the aggresive side, next time i'll make sure i take my pills before logging on....

Og-girl, if u want to start a fight, say something about how big juxa's nose is. It is the size of Belgium, if not bigger. She is saving up for her lil op as we speak. That's a sure way of winding her up icon_razz.gif

Gediid, i like your trouble making ways, what can i say, u remind me of a younger me ;)

Ina baqti smile.gif u can't join us because we too special for u. Glad you left the gang tho...

Wiilo   

Oh, this is my pet peeve, when I'm watching TV (Specailly Sports, 'cause like sports, oh, no, i love sports) and people starting talking, or start telling you what is going to happen next, i really DO NOT like that at all.

^^^ For years I thought my dad was deaf and blind. He'd sit on his recliner moaning and groaning all day long "I cant see!! I cant hear what's going on!!". Then finally one day...my mother told me to quit playing in front of the TV. :D:D:D