Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

The most beautifull girls in Somalia, Where ??

Originally posted by Malika:

Apart from the brothers from Somali Galbeed..[xaax]..oops Masha'allah!
:D

Now we all know who Malika is winking at ,,, :D

May be she is trying to catch the beauty train

You can't catch a train that was build by the person running to catch it. hahahha

lol@hungry, waryaa, all I said was waligaa adiga nin jiray ma aheyn, but that changed when you disclosed your findings in public.

In any regards, I didn't say where my folks hailed from, I just said Big ups to that region, just as I big up anything beautiful.

I do not endorse any particular region, even my own, and never will, that would just make me one of you.

Nephy, naag waalan maxaan dhahaa, always got one ear in.

Rahima, I took u for a lover not a hater, lol. You can also say big up to your beloved australia if that helps. icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   
smile.gif Aaliya, I cld not see the picture posted by NG. NG, saxb bal midkale soo gali. Jacaylbro, you dont contribute nothing except Balla Balla Holla Holla. Bring something or stop hijacking my thread. Kool-Kat :D , Thanks you have been contributing alot. Lazy-Girl smile.gif . Will you feed me, you have been talking about hunger alot. Mmmmm Waaba iska gaajaysnahay abaayadiis. Waayo wali maan guursan :D . ( Shuush Shuus )

Gediid   

Is that a the maakhiiri way of proposing..single kulahaa.

PS

Ladies Hunguri single waaye u dhahey ask yourselves WHY...Maxaa lagu diidey aa meesha taal?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gediid:

PS

Ladies Hunguri single waaye u dhahey ask yourselves WHY...Maxaa lagu diidey aa meesha taal?

Ar maya maya, Hunguri isagaa Left, Right and Centre katuuro jacda...Hablo badan baa ka ooyay...

Hunguriyoow waa siday Xidigo* tiri 'Hunguriyoow Hadaanan hunguriga ku qaban waad arki.' Hade waa hadaadan hablaha ka joojin ooyinta aad ka keento... ;)

Nephy, naag waalan maxaan dhahaa, always got one ear in.

CNN comes to mind...No no wait, I mean CNN iyo Al Jazeera oo merge gareeyay comes to mind... :D:D

Hunguri   

Xidigo, abaayadiis adi lee hadaad Hungiriga iqabanaysid dee waa daadax weeye :D . Kool_Kat walaalo, anigu I am a man of peace smile.gif . The nick Hunguri was wrongly selected for me by a friend. From the next month on smile.gif , I am Mr Amiin!

Gadiid, saaxiib adiga gabbalkii ayaa kugu dhacay. Wallee, Gadiid been ulamaad bixin smile.gif Cadceedii ayaa kugusoo baxday. No hard feelings. I am just explaining your nick smile.gif . In conclusion, dee saaxiib maxaad hablaha iigu diraysaa smile.gif