Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

The most beautifull girls in Somalia, Where ??

Blessed   

Is this where we big up our regions..? Hahaha.

Originally posted by chubacka:

hahahah funny post...i was reading it to my mum and she said, "No, no he is jst talking about Hadraawi's Baladwayn song."

Aye! You know, Hadrwaai got into trouble with one of his mates for that song, they had a little poetic tit for tat and in the end Hadraawi wrote this in which he basically declares that where ever he goes in Somaalia, he'd be sure to find a beauty to fall for.. ;)

:D what a minefield of a question.. JB you are wise to avoid answering it.

everyone is biased and will most likely vote for his own tuulo , or his halimo's tuulo .......... and none of us has been exposed to the beauty of halimos from every corner of the country so our vote would be lopsided at best........... and buety too subjective to measure !

Aaliyyah   

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and usually people find pretty what they are use to or what their culture teaches them. For instance, African culture a woman has to have a good weight on her, on the other hand a north American culture you gota be slim. So, beauty does not have a concrete definition.

peasant   

What cities are current somali models are from?..I think what ever city or area they are from by majority should win the contest.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I agree with
Dabshid
;)

The Beled-Xaawo or the Boorama...or is this the case of Serenity saying "you don't need to ask". :D

p.s. I agree, women from Boorama are hot. icon_razz.gif

ladies it's no mystery what your answer is going to be ....sit back let us fellows judge :D

Aaliyah very true some of us old timers do not appreciate this new obsession with skinniness a full figured halimo is more to my liking .....

Faynuus   

on second thought girls from Bari should top list if we are to consider westernized beauty. AS Ayaan xirsi, Iimaan, Yaasmiin and waris are all from the same place(i hear) ;)

Midka ay dhahaan "Hungry" waxaan umaleyn jiray, mid asaka jirin, until uudhahay " I have never seen more beautiful,pretty girls than those in Baladwayn/Hiiraan."

I concur with hunguri's findings.

Big ups to Hiiraaaaaaaaaaan region, all day everyday.

:D I'm beginning to wonder if the question is just to find out which region each sister on SOL is from ......... a clever variation of Adam's 'who is from Maakhir post'.....