Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

The most beautifull girls in Somalia, Where ??

Hunguri   

Where do the most beautifull,Somali girls come from. As far as my opinion concerned. I have travelled lots of cities and vilages back home in Somalia. And, to be honest. I have never seen more beautiful,pretty girls than those in Baladwayn/Hiiraan. City of Beer-lula ( xaax ) :D . Anyhow, bal Goboladan ka warrama.

(1)Waqooyi Galbeed (Hargaisa)

(2)Sanaag

(3)Sool

(4)Mudug

(5)Tog-Dheer

(6)Awdal

(7)Gedo

(8)Baay (Baydhabo)

(9)Hiiraan

(10)Bari (Boosaaso/Qardho)

(11)Shabeelaha Hoose

Mmmm Well, we dont have to forget the Somali Galbeed as wel :D . Alla dumar wanaagsanaa!

Aw-Barre

Jijiga

Qabri Bayyax

Fiiq

Dhagax-Buur

Harta-Sheekha :D

I dont like Wajjaale, no hard feelings. Laakiin, Maalin ayaa si xun laygu dhibay :D . They even took my wallet and ID cards. Waa ummad wada Xayraan ah lol!

Haneefah   

^What do you mean by 'you don't have to forget them'? Buddy, as far as I'm concerned, they top up the list! Yaa gaadhi kara. :D

On a serious note, dumarka Somaaliyeed oo idil Allah wuu u dhameyey, MashaAllah, regardless of their respective tuulos wala magaalos. smile.gif

Nephissa   

Bal u sheeg abbaayo. We are each extremely hot in our own unique ways. Don't pit us against each other addeer, cause the sistahood doesn't work that way.. ;)

Som@li   

(6)Awdal has my vote.

:cool:

Hunguri, gobolada intii kale maye? Nugaal,Galguduud, Shabelle Dhixe, Jubada Hoose, Jubada Sare,Bakool, Banaadir

Hunguri   

Dabshid smile.gif . Dee mushkilad malahee ku dara waxa iga dhiman. By the way, Haneefah and Nepathy. No doubt, there are very pretty,beautifull girls from the Somali Galbeed side. Laakiin, my vote will be the last :D . Dadkani waxay odhanayaan Hunguri, Xaajiyadiisaa ah from ( Fiiq ) lool Somalidu waa suntii hargaha ;) . Jacaylbro, waar ama Vota-ka sameey ama Ashuun-kaaga ku eedaan :D

loooooooooool@rudy ,,,

Hunguri, hadaanad wax isku qasi lahayn vote kaygaan ka dhiiban lahaa lakin siyaasaddii baad kharribtay aniguna waa inaan is dhegooleeyo ,,, :D

Som@li   

Jacaylbaro, xage farta ku fiiqday adigu, waa lagu sugi/

Fatboy, dookhiisa buu ka ciyaaray. Is that a problem?

Horta inan aan beri ku arkay Beledxaawo ,,,, Hmmm ,, makes me think twice

Hablaha aan ku arkay Borame ,,, Hmm ,, make me think again ,,,

Baluug   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

^What do you mean by 'you don't have to forget them'? Buddy, as far as I'm concerned, they top up the list! Yaa gaadhi kara.
:D

I guess now we know where Haneefa's from :D

Anyways, why isn't Muqdisho/Banaadir on that list? Cuz that gets my vote.

chubacka   

hahahah funny post...i was reading it to my mum and she said, "No, no he is jst talking about Hadraawi's Baladwayn song."

Come clean Hug...you know Burco girls have no match.

;)

and where is Berbera?

Faynuus   

I think Somali girls are all beautiful. But pls hunguri what was your criteria? how did u choose? was it a girl from there that influenced you?