Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

The most beautifull girls in Somalia, Where ??

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro, what Baadi are you talking about. SOL is not a graze feild for animals dee smile.gif Meesha ma Geel baa lagu raacayaa sxb!

markaasuun baad adiguna ciyaarta dhabqisaa ,,,,,

Waar inantaa iga luntay wax sheega hadaad aragto ama aad meel uun kula kulanto u sheeg inaanan sidii u seexan ,, u sheeg inaan sidii u raadinaayo ,, u sheeg inaanan nasan oonan habeen hurdo ku idho kuulan, inaanan oon dhadhamin siday iiga dhaqaaqday ,,,

:D

Hayat   

hands up for Zakinah....Habaryar waan ku salamey.

Hunguri, here i was thinking that u would be a well rounded brother in this aspect.

how can u talk about beauty and not know Qaloocan!!!. not only is beauty found there... but they have women whose tribe is "reer Qurux".(reer-beauty) if that is edited.

let that speak for itslef.

Them let me see one of them ,, just to make sure the qurux is the one we're meaning not the one Somalis call NUUR when he is as black as a charcol. :D

Hayat   

Them let me see one of them ,, just to make sure the qurux is the one we're meaning not the one Somalis call NUUR when he is as black as a charcol.

what can i say u are going to have search for these people if u want the definition of beauty, words are beyond description....

i am picturing Zakinah and Buuxo to be this 5ft reer-quruux beauties....

no wonder allready waa-laa xaalaleeyey :D

Hayat ,, that is why i want to see them before i take any decision on their beauties ,,,, on the eye of beholder sow lama odhan jirin ??

Hunguri   

Hayat, you mentioned a whole tribe with the name of reer Qurux smile.gif . Are you sure, you aint one of them dee lol. Meeshan, I have come to realise that every body is extoling his own vilage,famly and city :D . Somalidu waa rageedii weeye. I have already come to realise the birth place of each and every nomad in SOL ;) . Alright, marka I must conclude the thread with Qaloocan, for its won a whole family named reer Qurux smile.gif

Quruxdii Haweenkaay

Reer Qalloocan ahaydeey

Ubixii Waddankoow

ii Cawri la'aaw

Dhiidh dhiiidh ;)

Hunguri   

lool@ waar mayee it was a typing error. I meant, reer Qalloocan :D . Niyow, adiguna ma CID ayaa tahay. How did you see all that!