Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

The most beautifull girls in Somalia, Where ??

Hunguri   

looool@ Xingalool. And, when was that. Was that when you were Via transit in Hingalool to Buuraha Sheekh from Laasqoray looool ;)

Hayat   

Hunguri do u mean this extolting to be something u observed or merely something you can relate to. So when u are advocating hiingalo beauty then its just replying to “the most beautiful girls in Somalia” thread but when I hail “Qaloocan” then I am automatically from there. Btw thanks for the accurate conclusion but since this has turned

Into a case of family legacy then, it would make sense for u to conclude with Hiingalo or Badhan. ;)

Buuxo   

Originally posted by *Hayat*:

quote: Them let me see one of them ,, just to make sure the qurux is the one we're meaning not the one Somalis call NUUR when he is as black as a charcol.

what can i say u are going to have search for these people if u want the definition of beauty, words are beyond description....

i am picturing Zakinah and Buuxo to be this 5ft reer-quruux beauties....

no wonder allready waa-laa xaalaleeyey
:D:D:D ,lool@xaalaleeyey .naa ma neef aribaan ahay :mad:

Laakiin naag ragbaatahay ,since hunguri aad ka yeerisay intaan. ;)

Quruxdii Haweenkaay

Reer Qalloocan ahaydeey

Ubixii Waddankoow

ii Cawri la'aaw

Dhiidh dhiiidh
;)

PS:Hunguri ,so the point of the thread was to know where all SOLer were born? then you failed icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

smile.gif Buuxo, adigu you were one of the first known girls ;) waxba abaa ha is qarin hadda. You are from Qalloocan macallimada! I have a list with me :D

Boorame

Burco

Baladwayne

Baydhabo

Qardho

Fiiq

Jijiga

Dhagax Buur

Qalloocan

Ceerigaabo

Hargaisa

Jawhar

Baraawe

Marka

Kismaayo

Gaarisa

Wajeer

Badhan

Waar miyaan tirin karaa dee!. I am from there, am from this smile.gif no, mine is the best yours is nothing! We are this and we lead! waa cross fire of Aljazeera show smile.gif

Hunguri   

Badhan mmmmmmm waar show adiguna reer Badhameed ayaad ahayd :D . Ok Isseh. Badhan after Boorame and Qalloocan. Baladwayne aniga uun ayaa vote-ka siiyey cidba waa u vote garayn waydy. So far Boorame and Qalloocan are on the lead. Badhan is emerging as well smile.gif . Actually, maadaama adigu nin tahay quruxda dumarka waxbaad ka garan karta. I wont count women's vote in this thread ;) discarded!!!!

Hunguri   
:D Laascaanood aniga iyo Aliya ayaa ka wada nimi dee. Markaa maan ilaawine. You got to remember the thread is still on. I have something good for Laascaanood saved smile.gif .