Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

The most beautifull girls in Somalia, Where ??

Som@li   

Ther is no harm saying I am from that place,we merely mapping the nomads, that is all, no hidden tricks. :D

Btw, now I am not far from Melbourne, ;)

Rahima   

Ther is no harm saying I am from that place,we merely mapping the nomads, that is all, no hidden tricks.

Tell that to a fool,loool :D .

I agree that for some, it may be playful, but in general, region has become the new qabiil.

It fascinates me how people can state that one region is more beautiful then another when I swear just looking at someone I could never pick out which region.

A while back I had this same conversation with an ***** Somali male who asked which region I was from (since it has become politically incorrect to ask which qabiil). I told him which region I was born and raised in. He refused to accept it (we just met btw). He was convinced that I was not from that region because the qabiils of that region do not have the same physical characteristics as I do he said. He was convinced that I was qabiil X (which I later found out was his) because of my appearance and hence from region Y. I told him my qabiil just to teach him a lesson, the rest of the day he spent following me around apologising.

I’m sure many nomads here are picking regions they’ve either never seen or have been to only for holidays ;) .

Anyway I don’t mean to be party-pooper :D , so ignore.

Btw, now I am not far from Melbourne,

Come over and you will see the wonder that is Melbourne ;) .

You a kiwi? icon_razz.gif

Som@li   

It is true, that region has become the polite way of saying which tribe are you? but honesly i don't know the intentions of Hunguri, but I can't tell which region a person comes from by checking the looks, accent maybe.

And Yes,I am a Somali Kiwi,and plan to visit Melbourne this year Insha Allah, and news has reached me that in Melbourne, or Australia in general, Kiwis are highly sought-after, why is it? icon_razz.gifsmile.gif

Serenity from Awdal, waw, do u also use "huuno"? lol :cool:

Malika   

CL,what will be the point of that now,we know they all look the same,dont they?? :D

Apart from the brothers from Somali Galbeed..[xaax]..oops Masha'allah! :D

Aaliyyah   

Malika lol you are so right hun waa isku wada eegyihiin wax kala quruxbadana ma arag smile.gif

p.s. somali galbeed maa wax ku galeen talow ... ;)