Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Is She the next Imaan???

Baydan   

Last poster..not funny.

Indeed Macruufie she's gorgeous. But is another thing to incourage her I'm not gonna give her props and pretend like she is on the right..I guess the thing to say is..Allaha soo hanuuniyo!

To all of ya that said she was ugly, shame on you dont you think if we all had choices (I'm not saying this because I'm ugly) we'll all be beauties and hondsomes? :D

Paragon   

Waraa laakiin qofta lama lugood oo nooc minal Girafe aa ku yaalo ! abaaba .... otherwise - - she surely looks like a kikuyu girl I use to be in the same neighbourhood with. That was primary school years laakiin, and I use to ran after her -- ofcourse she was older than me and dirty too ;) ... waxaa la dhihi jiray Wachira Githuki. She is kinda Kikuyuly cute smile.gif

Macalin   

Jamaal looool!!!

Cute kkukuyely?..waraa saakay in london maxaa lagu siiye?..yur yur!

Jinole> fiiri..qofta wax baa ka maqan, dunno what it is lakiin some cusbo/heel/qorfa wax lee!

OKK> am HATING period coz thats exactly what ALLAH told me to do! hate wuxuu ilaahey subxana wata caala soo naco(is there doubt in this?)

When allah doesnt like something, you are supppose to speak against it, and if you cant the only thing you can do is to HATE it!!..marka dadoow dont go around and tell this woman shes right and congrats-coz u be in danbi-literally!

Baydan> How a true sista is that..but qoftaas is not CUTE waxaa rabtid sheeg!!

Haaruun   

She couldn't make the Toronto's runways cuz she is too skiny and she now made it internationally....WoW

Did u guys c this woman with her underwear?...If u did, did u run away for ur life? Man, the women looks like that she put a mask for a hollyween party.

MMA ar naagta xey kuu taagtey$$$.... :D

Rokko   

Wow there, dang she looks so serious. Hope she's only serious in bizwise nam'ean only.

Goodluck to her.

Ok pple is it about her looks that we'r talking about?? If so, then pardon me for not being politically correct here - The girl reminds me of those young warlord boys in back home(she's got a boyish look.) Ouuhh, am scared of that!!

Having the body and the excotic look that rips those fashion designers' heart out is one thing, carrying a body with meat, meat and more meat is another and thats ofcourse a Somali beauty :D Nothing beats that !!!

All the best to her.

Macalin   

LOOOOOOOL...Soul-lady

WElcome back horta gabar!!!(surely missed your behind!)

She looks xoogaha baadiye baadiye(literally)..and not keligeed if u look at magaceedi Imaan and weris kuligood baadiye baadiye waaye..whats with that??

This woman indhaha eey taageesa...waa fiig santahay!..lol macbuudka..

Yes again ama say it..am sayin all this coz am hating hating hating!!(my lakkadnimo hits here!!!)

mataan   

asalaamu alaikum;

MODELLING OF ANY KIND IS HARAM OR PROHIBITED FROM MUSLIMS. SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE CONGRATULATING THIS WOMAN. PROBABLY SHE WILL END UP MARRYING A QUEER LIKE IIMAAN DID... CEEB BADANAA!

LSK...IS THAT HER TRUE PHOTO? U CAN SHE SHE IS STRAIGHT FROM THE BUSHES...INDHAHA TAAG TAAGAN BAY DHIGAYSAA. SHE SURELY NEEDS SOME CAMERA LESSONS.

W/SALAAM

raula   

MMA...bro..I didn't even talk bout the the side tracts of diin on this matter...all I was opposed to was the criticism. To be honest, I know (like I said), where diin stands on this issues...however, it seemed like some pps here were predominately gruelling on her looks than her career....(like some) they had already placed her on a category:not somali or wateva names they called her....and Allah know how uglier some of us probalbly look like......like they say in Swahili: Nyani haoni mkundule(basically meaning that we judge others yet avoiding our own).....However, I still insist that this kinda of excessive criticism still seems to prevail in our communities thus creating a hieriachial social dominance of male over women(not that Iam saying that the world is equal-but in our culture the balance of power(in any level) for women to express themselves is overtly overrulled in most cases...

....and quite frankly, wateva that woman does is upto her and Allah.....not my business & either urs(whoeva)...

Ariadne   

MMA ur right, she is pretty. Yeah I suppose somewaht somali boyish look (fashion designers call it exotic and fight each other for "exotic looking" east african models) they realized we are a beautiful people before we did. Anyways I wish the sister luck and sucess. I've noticed that lots of somalis are becoming models I would as sure as hell like to see a somali scientist but I guess Im going to have to wait for students to finnish school.

Oh My!!!!

Religion and all aside....this girl transcends the definition of beauty....look carefully at her features ...Mash'allah...she is very beautiful..it's such a pity most of you can't see beyond the tone of her skin.

I'm really gobsmacked ....whoa!!

Paragon   

Raula wrote: "Nyani haoni mkundule"

Hehehehe --- Af-somali we say :Daanyeer dabadiisa ma ma arkee mida kale ayuu arkaa

Guri ba'ay.... oo kaalay, tana halkay ku nooshahay ??.... cajiiib!!.... siday isu macneysaaba iigu daran!!.... sanka daayy!!!... allah maxaa la isla baxay!!! naa meel joog yaa yiraahda.... allah maxaa laysla baxay oo waxaan la'ahayn lays mooday!!!!