Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Is She the next Imaan???

Blessed   

loooooooooooooooooooool@ yous lot. Walaahi you put the RUEL in cruel. gabdhu looks aight she ain't beautiful but she looks all right, she got nice features- na mean. Stop hating on her .. she can choose whatever she wants to do... am ya'll would more then jumb at the chance of being rich and famous.

Ilahay ha Soo hanuuniyo thats all i gota say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RaMpAgE   

Is she advertising hunger in Africa!!

Hope so!

loooooooooooooooool wallahi that was funny, yeah i kinda agree :rolleyes: .

She anit all that , seen better looking somali chicks, but anways who am i too judge? icon_razz.gif :cool:

peace&baasto... icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

Originally by caano geel: she may be skinny but there is a lot of me to love, thus she has no physical space to store any more love

LoL the girl, as I said in the previous pages, looks kinda kukuyuly cute. She has a wall-paper of make-up on her face tho. It may come off if it rains. But otherwise...she is not what i thought she'd look-like.

Gediid   

Intaas oo Ilaahey hablo somali ah oo qurux badan abuurey ma kuwii ugu fool xuumaa ayaa modelling galey.I don't see anything cute about her,skinny or fat she's one ugly sister.

Eh foreigners lol listen up leave the sistah alone na'mean...aight facts are given she's not demoistrating her islamic shades but which one of us can truely say we're perfect? Dont get me wrong its wrong fo her to be displayin her self like tha but why dont cha just let it be..shout stop mininizing other peeps ish and maximuzin yours..honestly. And as for her looks, honestly what can i say she's your typical somali..skinner side more but apart from tha...she's aight. And its pathic how a rumors,gossips, bullshit ish like this thread can create sooo much posts and hits n few in the islam forums..dont take my word look for yaself..it did probably take about a 2weeks for islam thread to get atleast 3pages n this..has been on for how long? not even a day or two.

ciao

Formerly known as : Brown_Sugah

Senora   

Im not gonna congratulate nor depreciate her success......but i am going to say that i think she is a beautiful woman........that skin tone anf her features are just glorious

yo,

i believe we should all should all support when one of our makes a progress! this is the biggest issues that I have seen with s'maliese! no back bone at all!

please ppl stand behind your ppl and shout loud with joy when one of us reaches success!

later africans!

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Gediid:

I don't see anything cute about her,skinny or fat she's one ugly sister.

Ouch...that's very harsh subhanallah

guys...let's just pray for her...Ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo...and all of us for that matter!

king_450   

Horn, i think u have showed so far the best pics for the sister, i was wrong about her since yesterday i tried to read a lot about her and i found out that she has struggled to reach the palce she is, i applaud to the sister ,and all we can do now is respect her decision and buy most of her products.support the sisster, Yasmin if you ever happen to come and see this site remember we Love you sister, job well done.Of all of my previous criticism about you, i have retracted most of my standings against you, and man has a right to change his opinion, so sis you have my VOTE!

king_450   

My sis Nafisa let's support her for the moment and see how she does, she is just blosoming so let's give some time,and see how she responds back to her community! thank sis

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Pyromaniac_Pixie:
quote: I would as sure as hell like to see a somali scientist but I guess Im going to have to wait for students to finnish school.

Thats cold pixie, I'm a nomad scientist, and i know at least one other person that posts on the forum that is and many others outside, watch you say girl we might create a race of mini-terminators to track you down
;)I wasn't being cold I was being realistic (there is a fine line you know). What I posted was I just wanted to see a Somali that got far on the road to success for their brains rather than their beauty or a world record.

Funny isn't it with all the negative remarks about her that you chose my comment that did agree she is attractive. However, was neutral for the most part on her career (here a simple defintion of neutral: is not taking sides not encouraging or decouraging anything).

And then had the audacity to tell me to watch what I say!!!!!!!

I am so scared of your mini terminators seriously

*I am just shivering with anticipation of when they will start biting my ankles than we can all be a happy family where we can selectively read and pick out parts of posts so we can attack faceless cyber characters when they were simply stating their opinion. fun is it not?*

^^ kinda reminds me of someone can you guess who?

To the pple that sat behind their screen as they were reading the article at the start of this thread and decided that they had nothing better to say about the girl, instead went ahead to bad mouth her for no apparent reason... Some even went as far as calling the girl "UGLY", but my question to you all is why non of you came out to say that y'all were more attractive than her???

If she is ugly, you must be something close to her looks...and if she looks serious, or skinny, what business is it of yours to come out and say it???

Do any of y'all know this woman??? Is she your sister, your ex, your aunt, your neighbour etc???

Did she ask you pple to post her pictures and then critize her for making a life for herself and her family???

Do you pple think she cares about a punch of nobody opinions?? On top of that, do you think she cares about what a punch of faceless pple have to say about her appearance???

Did jealousy and envy made you all come out and critize her???

When was the last time The Gediid's, The Lakkads, The Clowns, The MrMillenium's, The Nuune's, The Haruun's were runaway models???

When was the last time any of y'all posed for Vogue magazine, because I sure don't recall you pple mentioning any of the above...

Just how many of you are making six figure income +++++, how many of you are modelling for Gucci,Yohji Yamamoto, Chanel, Balmain, Ungaro, Givenchy and Valentino, or just how many of you heard of those names I just mentioned???

the clients and editors in Canada who rejected her because of her weight and skin color

I recall reading a post from an individual who said that she wasn't good enough for canadians but she sure made it internationally...but my question to you stranger is, since when were canada considered for anything???

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME CANADA DID ANYTHING FOR PPLE OF COLOR???

JUST AS THOSE CLIENTS AND EDITORS IN TORONTO REJECTED HER FOR BEING TOO DAMN SKINNY OR FOR NOT BEING BLOND ENOUGH OR NOT HAVING BLUE/GREEN EYES...THEY WENT AND TRADED THE BEST PLAYERS THEY EVER HAD ON THEIR ROASTER....(speaking of professional basketball) You name it, sports, entertainment, business, anything that has to do with pple of color, they sure don't see talent when they have it on their hands...

I AM SURE YOU FACED DISCRIMINATION ATLEAST ONCE OR TWICE IN YOUR LIFETIME...AND THATS WHAT YASMIN FACED WHEN SHE WAS IN TORONTO...OR ATLEAST THATS WHAT THIS ARTICLE I READ TALKED ABOUT...

CANADA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR THEM UNTIL THEY SEE IT FROM SOMEONE ELSe's EYES...(AND YOUR OPINION OR CANADA's OPINION SURE AS HELL DON'T COUNT IN THE GIRL'S EYES...)))

what she does is between her and allah but she is walking reer aqiraad, i was looking her pictures on the web and i found naked picture of her if u see her u gonna vurmating because she is so skiny

Gediid   

Nafisa

I don't really care what she does taas Ilaahey baa ka xisaabin doona laakin I honestly think wey foolxuntahay.I just don't see the comparision between her and Iman whom I think is quite attractive.