Sign in to follow this  
camel_ksses

Immigrants

nuune   

^^^^^ feeraha aad u jimcinee, maba ogid inuu saas ka helo tuujiye, asxan adoo dhaho aa laguu qaataa asoo nool aan gubaa, tuujis iyo jimceen iyo salaax shaqadiisa waaye odeygaas, urug ma karto :D

Saalixa   

rayaana orod meel kale ka qaraabo, inta boos ma kaaga banaano!

lol you're a laugh, why don't you make your own website then tell me where to go? ;)

but for the time being, just keep track with yourself and your folly but funny atittude.Pity

Just an advise: sugar ATTRACT MORE FLIES THAN VINEGAR :D sho them off yaself. So don't order me . ;)

Arwa   

Rayaana

is it me or its getting stuffy here? ..Damn! Your straight shooter...lol

ama remember one thing tho, never to mess around with you!

Folks ..don't worry,I'll slide the door while am at it :D ...Ilhaam forgot to close it icon_razz.gif

maca'salaama

OG_Girl   

here a fan, shame on you kynda I told you to put one before u close the door :D ...you may contiune everyone ;)

Salam

Tuujiye   

Lool...hattteeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssss!!!!!!

rayaana I see you have problem with my home girl CK, well guess what, I'm on her side, she is 100 times smarter than you and your little friend Ilhaan, kynda the well know hatter, and ofcourse the clueless girl I think i don't have to say her name...

listen you little girls, we are not here to start beef with you all soo please get lost if you don't have anything positive to say in this thread.

Somali's can't never see others happy!!!

Rayaana I know your beef is with CK, but sis CK didn't start this post and she didn't kick anyone out but by you responding negative and bringing alone some hatters aint right..I personly welcomed you but for kynda and ILhaan please find others your age to chitchat with...and don't think you could stop us from chatting in this thread..

Ingariiska aaba igu batay..aan badasho kistoo....

Ck waa u jeedaa meeshaan in nala soo raadsaday xumaanfoodleey hadii kaa hari weyso aa ladhahay hee, nuune ii dhameenooh...lol...

waraada CK,qac'qaac iyo nuune meeshaan ha joojinina because of gabdhahaan..140 ee maroosaa anaga lee waaye, thats love and they hatting..naceeb badanaa ma yahuud bee daris la ahaayeen...lol...

Ck. kanada hadii isku imaadid baasto miir camal aan kuu miiranaa runtii..adigoo timahaaga in ee koronto ku dhagtay loo qabo aa noqonee..karatee hadii taqaanid ani sabaaxad aan aqaana iyo gabasaar iyo dirac dafoo..istaagaan kaa dafaa runtii...Nuune adi sida uu QQ sheegay..single mothers aa canada ku go'geen sidii funaadada lamadaanyada aa kaga shaqeesid oo kale..aaaaaaaaa..hoo xulbada..lol..... :D

tuujiye looooool my nigga tell it like it's boy .......if push comes to shove i gots ur back hommy and ck's back for that matter aight :D:D:D ................asxantu

Arwa   

I don't have anything to add ...

Look whos calling me alittle girl, Mr Big Guy icon_razz.gif

Case Closed!

Maca'salama