Sign in to follow this  
nuune

only for hindi films lovers

Iffah   

Loool@Gediid....that's cold :D

TSSUF: Yeah, I agree with you. The second half wasn't so good. I was like, what? that's it?

Lol@Hrithik crying....I laugh at all of them indian actors when they cry. But he is a great dancer...did u see 3KG? When he was singing...lalala.. u are my suniya (?)...he looked funny! Had me rofl. And you did notice his extra thumb didn't u? :D He's still cute tho smile.gif

Ilhaam..Yeah i did, but seriously K3G to me was all about Kajol and Shahruh Khan. But did you see that so "gay" outfit of Hiritk when he arrived in london :eek: :eek: :eek: About his thumb, actually i did not noticed till one day a friend of mine mentioned it. I guess in suposedly all his perfection nature left him unperfect. But i heard this coming months he is coming with a new movie that might resemble "Forest Gum" we shall see i guess.

If you want to watch some good new releases check these out: Bhoot, Andaaz, Hero

P.s. Maybe it's me, but doesn't the new boy in "ishq visk" remind you of Sharuh khan!!!!

lambda   

Iam not an expert for indian movies but shahruh khan is really cool i was watching two weeks ago kabi kham kabi qush is that right?

That was really a good movie .

Take care .

Iffah   

Lambda. Well I couldn't spell it right either...so we resorted to 3KG/K3G. But it was a good film.

TSSUF: You trying to make me a Hindi Film addict huh... :D I'll try to check out those films u mentioned. As long as they've got Eng. subtitles....I'm all set.

doesn't the new boy in "ishq visk" remind you of Sharuh khan!!!!

You too? :eek: I think it's their hairstyle...it's very similar.

LOL..Truth-shall-set-u-free, that outfit Hirkthik was wearing did make him look a bit fruity didn't he? I'm gonna have to say that my favorite actor would have to be none other then Shahrukh Khan, and the female actors would have to be Kajol, and Preity Zinta. Has anyone watched "Amar Akbar Anthony"? It's an old movie with Amitab Bacchan. It's about three brothers raised in different lifestyles and they all have different religions. I'm not gonna tell ya'll the rest but ya'll should check it out.

The only Indian films i've seen r Bend It Like Beckham icon_razz.gif and the 1 minute 1 that come's on just before Eastenders....u know.. the dancing Indians. :rolleyes: ;)

Changed   

hai allah ya hato tora bohot lokh he ju hindi ya urdu bolte ..salam aleykom...arweelo tera hindi to sabartasd hee behn ...hibo to mujse bih aja bolti hee kia bat hee :confused:

hritikh roshan

sunil shetty

rovina tandon

krishma kapoor

akhay kumar

abisheek bachan

aftab shivdastani

karina kapoor

madhuuri

sharukh khan

salmaan khan

and more

Haneefah   

Oh boy, there's so many hindi actors and actresses that I like from classic to modern....my favourite of course is Shahrukh khan and now I have become so into Arjun Rampal...he's so cute and he just has this perfect "gini" as they say in somali.

Ihaam, you a hindi movie fan? :eek: I never knew, lol, I loved kabhi khushi kabhi ghum too girl...I have to admit it was Shahrukh's second movie to make me sob throughout the whole movie since kuch Kuch....and Dil hai tumhara was just great, don't you love the songs?

Btw, has anyone seen Chalte Chalte?...heard it's supposed to be really good.

ZOLA   

MY FAV HINDI MOVIE OF ALL TIME HAS TO BE DILWALE DULHANIYA LEJAYENGE....GEDID..WAAD IIGA HORMARTAH.. smile.gif ...I CAN NEVER GET TIRED OF WATCHING THAT MOVIE

FAV ACTOR..THE ONE AND ONLY ..SHAH RUH KHAN

FAV ACTRESS....KAJOL

I HAVE BEEN KIND OF BEHIND ON HINDI MOVIES SINCE I MOVED TO THE STATES..

TSSFREE..THANKS FOR THE UPDATE..I SURE WILL CHECK THEM OUT.

Glad to see you guyz coming from the underneath the rocks. Yah Stpaulchick i remember that movie it was a good. Sometimes i go back to the classics but it brings back a lot of memories of Somalia :(:( Also about Hirtik if you notice all his clothes, he has all of them cut in weird ways, espcially his shirts and sweaters :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nafisa yeah i am looking forward to chalte chalte, i mean any movie of Rani is a must see, i have liked her since her first film, which i really suggest watching. I heard the soundtrack for it, and it really got some great songs in it.

oh yeah nuune i forgot to mention one thing, i love hemi malini but one thing for sure her daught Esha Deol didn't inherite the talent of her mother :mad: :mad:

P.s. TO THE FANS OF THE MOVIE "DIL TUMAHARE HAI" CHECK OUT this movie called "Kya Kehna" it's Preity zinta with the same director and really a fantastic story. I enjoyed it very much.

au revoir

hey nafisa i saw "chalte chalte" and i enjoyed it...I mean if you like sharuh Khan then this is a good movie for u to watch...I thought i would cry more, but suprisingly i didn't cry...But it was a funny movie, and interesting...I would definitely suggest for you to check it out if possible...bee bye

Saabir   

Hibooooooooooo tu chaagayii hoo larkii!! itnii achi urdu likrahii hein ap, jeesee ap apni buurii zindigii koo un loogun kasaat guzaarii.

mein Indian flims koo bhot shooq se dektaa huun, oor mein un looguun koo jo ach kal ke indian films koo buraani waalii filmein kii tarha samachtee hein, un koo sirf yeh kahungaa keh ach ke Indian films bhot mukhtalif hein oor dunya ki har konee kee loog dektee hein. Oor bolywood koo dunyaa kaa number 2 film industry samcha jaa taa hee.

BN   

Originally posted by orator_uk:

The only Indian films i've seen r Bend It Like Beckham
icon_razz.gif

LoL@Orator_uk :D That's as close as I get to watching hindi films ;)