Sign in to follow this  
nuune

only for hindi films lovers

Muhammad   

Yea I use to be big bollywood films fan!

my last film was - Lagaan/Mission Kashmir/Asoka

I think my favorite All Time Hindi film would have to be: Ghuda Gawah - God is my witness

btw: do you guys remember Disco Dancer - Gal Master back in somalia? Ayama disco Danca(I'm a disco dancer)?

and Jimi Jimi Aja Aja lool man what memories!

I am also a big Hong Kong films fan - Martial Arts/Sword Fencing ect.. cool smile.gif

Salaan...

.mp3"]Ayaa ma Disgoo Dhaansaa {I am a disco dancer}

Those days Mutun used to rock. And the only thing I can remember from any Hindi filin.

Ayaa ma disgoo dhaansaaaaaa.....sindikii meeribaana...say hii...say heey... Ooh, don't remind me into those nostalgic days. Mutun. Faaris. Daraamandar. Canjeex. My favourite actors. And my favourite kaaba laadars: Amjid Khaan. Yuulka Disgoo. Salaama-see. Shakti.

Ooh, those were the days. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Macsalaama!!

Iffah   

Nafisa...I've seen Chalte Chalte and it wasn't too bad. Tho, I must say it wasn't as good as SRK's other movies..but see it for yourself.

TSSUF: You know I went to get Kya Kehena...when I asked if he had the movie...the guy didn't understand me at all. Then the guy behind me in line goes...say it again..I repeated it. and he says ...oh she means...(whatever)...so, I asked the guy what Keya kehena meant anyway?...and he goes, "what do you have to say?" I'm like ...I said what does the the title mean :confused: ...."what do you have to say?" he repeats. When he saw the :confused: on my face...he says...that's what the title says..."what do you have to say?" icon_razz.gif

From now, I think I'll write the title of the film and take it to the video store..and just hand it to the guy and say I want this one! That'll save me time...and from embarrassment :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...dont mind my laughter...walaahi i have tears on my eyes.....and dont ask me why.....

hahaha...ay am a dhisco dhaansaaaar!!!... MMA u know ur oldies...i do remember Shaleemo soomaaliya....funny man...ol times!!

The other thing that ammused me is how many of u speak urdu/hindi...that was off da hook...

I didnt watch any indian movies lately...but had to say I partly watched "Kabhi something kabhi something" and it wasn't bad..at least it was diff from ur usual hindi.

there are movies that i didnt forget:

Bobby (for specific reason)

Naseeb

Amar Akhbar Anthony

Sholay

COnquest..sxb..U into martial Arts and hong kong movies???

Lets talk bout that..and start our own Hoppy Group

Cheers

Oooway....Lagtaahay bohot maryooley loog bollywood filmi basan kartaahay....lol

My fav Indian movie has to be Dil....Remember lacag...Having spent in my teen yrs in Pakistan, i couldn't posibbly aviod Hindi movies n Cricket.

Maskiin-Macruuf.....Those were indeed the days...Who could forget Disco Dance.....lol.

Remember ppl use to say.....Mayqa fayr baa ku jirta noh, when there is new hindi movie out.

I use to like the music videos they use to show before the movie starts. It was mostly Michael's thriller, Lionel Richie, etc.

later nomads

the only thing i don't like bollywood is the fact that its all about a guy running after a girl. there is more things to life than falling in love..they should do more movies based on reall life like hollywood. don't give me wrong i sometimes like to watch indian movies and the last one i watched was 4 months ago. its called kuch kuch hota hee very nice one !!all you bollywood lovers rent that movies and tell me if i'm good bollywood reviewer.

nuune   

nomadrebell,i agree with you,there is more to life than love,you now,if you look deeper into indian movie,for example,if you have watched the RAJA HINDUSTANI FILM,you will see that this film has all kinds of action,love,romantic and other attributes,but considering that,the action in this movie is only intended for the two couples(amir khan and karishma kapoor) who sacrificed their lifes in order to have a peace life.

bollywood combines all kinds of flavor while hollywood only concentrates to only one thing,there are many indian movies that has: romanti,love,action,piopic,adventure and other stuffs.

i have seen Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,it is a great movie,kajol and sharukh khan are main actors,i did enjoyed this movie wallahi.

kkhhL.gif

MD   

Woow so many people in love with hindi movies, are they really that good man! For some odd reason i just don't like hindi movies something about them, i usually stay away from them..i guess i should try it out eh? :rolleyes:

Damm I didn't know faaraxs do watch hindi movies... LOOOL @ nuune Kuch Kuch hota hai aa bisinka the movie is really good though..

later.

nuune   

lol@filsan,many faaraxs love hindi movies,

ladies are so sensetive to hindi movies,as u know,hindi movies are always based in a real love,so gabdhaha way u beer jilicsan yihiin filimaanta hindida,waxaan aqaanaa gabdho hadayba filin hindi fiirsadaanba iska ooyni jaceel daraadiis,

so gabdhaha jaceel baa ku dhaco haday fiirsadaan filimaanta hindida,laakiin anaga loogama yaabano inuu jaceel nagu dhaco by just watching hindi movie

macsalaama

Changed   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Oooway....Lagtaahay bohot maryooley loog bollywood filmi basan kartaahay....lol

My fav Indian movie has to be Dil....Remember lacag...Having spent in my teen yrs in Pakistan, i couldn't posibbly aviod Hindi movies n Cricket.

aree kia baat hee tu pakistan see ayahe .masag mad karo na yar ....

kia saj boltahe tu :confused: tu pakistanse...hai allah yahatu bohot pakistani luq he icon_razz.gif

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

COnquest..sxb..U into martial Arts and hong kong movies???

Lets talk bout that..and start our own Hoppy Group

Cheers

lol sxb I'm cool with that! :D

Haneefah   

Ilhaam...that was funny, we have weird ones here too...I always get into an argument with the owner, I just like to bother him cuz his english is soooo bad...to come to think of it, I think iney i xantaan qurumiinta xun xun :D Hey I heard they have theaters in the west...girl, you better take there lol.

Filsan...I didn't know they watched it either...I always thought they didn't like jil jileeca hindida.

Originally posted by nuune:

so gabdhaha jaceel baa ku dhaco haday fiirsadaan filimaanta hindida

I think we fall in love with the idea of love cuz we drift into a fantasy world for those 2 or 3hrs...but one should also realize that hindi movies are nothing but fairy tales!