Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Dog's dinners ..

^^That's really uff!

Faarax got it right yaa camel-rider! Actually it is beyond qurun; it’s bad for the environment too as dog-eaters pollute the air with their breath!

hodman   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^gross gross gross. I stopped eating. She looks like she had baboon matako for dinner.

O.o
.U.U.C.C.

FB, hard to take u seriously when u say dhiiqo. LoooL.

CG, soo sowwy to disappoint. Have a grub on me.
smile.gif

looooooooool @ Baboon Matako

shehhehehehehe

lol@ the Baboon,

Thanks for the grub, but i hope you wont think unkindly of me if i refuse.

Xiin, i understand your personal distaste for it, but repulsion is a bit far man, people eat, and meat is protein - aside from a religion rejection towards it - that i understand, what is actually wrong with it...

and in all honesty do you think that you will be able to tell the difference from any red meat put in front of you

^you are pulling the wrong skirt of the discussion adeer---if you understand my personal ditaste of it and also know that religion rejects it, why ask what's wrong with it from my prespective adeer?

And yes i think i would! Would you not be able to tell the diff yaa Caano?

^ fine, i'll put a dress on it, and it still stands. Your using a misguided sense of superiority based non objectifiable clauses.

I understand you because we have the same culture, but because i dont know their culture or some thing is strange to me doesn't mean i must define it repulsive.

also if your eyes are that good, you should seriously consider marketing them .

CG, what you mistook for ‘a misguided sense of superiority’ is a clear case of judicious stance on the matter :D ! What’s not adding up though is your attempt to censure my attitude toward dog-eaters and your apparent non-judgmental attitude toward the practice itself adeer! Yours is a misplaced moral relativism adeer.

I prefer not to eat dogs. I find it quite a repulsive practice, and grossly at that! What’s wrong with that statement yaa Caano?

And to dig your sarcastic complement about my sight, how can one market them adeer?

saaxiib, my misplaced moral relativism is activated because how they eat and what they eat is neither here not there, and has no effect on anything except their digestive system.

When you call it repulsive, you take it out of context by personalising it, you put yourself in their position and say if it were me. But the problem is that it will never be you - so why tag their practice.

As with jurisdiction, until you convince them of staring at the world from your stance, your judgement is neither here nor there.

With regard to your eyes, we should meet up, with your on site talents we could put all of the labs that test for restaurant inspectors out of business over night ;)

-

lool @ shehehehehe -- hey stop trying to steal my business

You frightened me with your first sentence yaa Sheh :D !

Ebay-ing them sounds attractive …only if I were so preoccupied with the said quality of my sight!

hodman   

Originally posted by Cara:

Hodman, shrimp is a kind of insect isn't it?

see is that a trick question Cara coz my fav shrimp is NOT an insect smile.gif

CG, beware of the inherent delusion of moral relativism saaxiib! My judgment do matter why else are we discussing things here. Is that your merchandise of you western education (that personal judgment doesn’t matter) yaa Caano?

Midda kale you posted a topic and presumably meant to spur a discussion of some sort, why would you come here unprepared then yaa Caano? Eyda lama cuno hilibkooduna waa qurun. Likewise jiirka lama cuno hilibkiisuna waa qurun.

In this case, to be in the middle is clearly defective!

Abyan   

eat_roaches_1.jpg

LOL

If you squint your eyes it actually looks like black olives...

Water Beetle marinated in ginger and soy sauce with carrot garnish against a background of swimming water beetles