Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Dog's dinners ..

Emperor   

Shehe Dear I just want to be Simple with you, now this is only between us.

Coming back to the topic, Sheherazade I understand you disgust for some food, but what I can't tolerate is your disregard for others calling their, most likely, best food UF and disgusting in public. We are living in a world where we are taught and being bombarded with the notion of being politically correct, and this would cause serious damage to it, If I sound old and outdated you will excuse me, but on the whole your dislike for some food shouldn't lead to the disgustion of Xalal food that others may eat, in extreme cases, perhaps out of poverty.

Inaadeer don't take the moral high ground with me. It stinks. It is halal. One does not negate the other. Is that too complex for you? I think it is you that is being PC. 404.

Baluug   

I asked a Vietnamese woman at work if they actually ate dogs, and she explained that it's something that's only eaten by men when they've been drinking. I guess it's just a "special treat" :D I could just imagine a conversation going like this:

Vietnamese guy on the phone with his friend: Dude!! It's Saturday night!! We gotta get loaded and eat some dog, man!! Hell yeah!!

Guy's friend: Word!! I'm mad hungry, yo!! I'mma have me some poodle!!

Guy's wife: Can I come, too?

Guy: No! You stay at home like a good wife. Only a man can eat a dog LOL

And now the piece de resistance...(WARNING: Don't scroll down if you have a weak stomach :D )

mbf.jpg

Emperor   

^This is getting serious sxb, I remember one member asked for the deletion of this topic, I now am in favor of that, take it off the air before it gets too ugly... others may post unbearable images

Plea to Mods

^

doode, this is the *most* popular topic i've has in x years of somewhat loyal service (admittedly the extra posts by me helped)--

there aught to a congrats man not theft of my moment - as sick as mc-xamar may be

Buuxo   

Oga Bassey, however, says his cuisine is in high demand although his business is not doing so well because dogs are becoming scarce now in Abuja.

"Everybody is eating dog meat openly now, that is why dogs are scarce," he says.

i think we might have found a lucrative solution to the stray dogs in somalia. :D