Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Dog's dinners ..

Paragon just so that we're not left out, meet Chichi

_1484972_lioness300.jpg

The "not be the ideal family pet" of Mr Waranade, Waqooyi's (former i think) minister of information and responsible for coordinating a clamp down on rare animal poaching... ooh did i forget the 3 adult cheetah tied to his garden wall

source

Baahi unbaa ugeysay koley, Isku daldala dheh,waa hadaan Nigeria aado...

Corocodile meat is a popular delicacy(And quite tasty,mind you) among the riverine people of the kenya Plateau.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^ma cuntey?

Croc meat? Haa, It was raining & My Landrover was stuck in the mud. They didnt tell me it was Crocodile, I was cold & Hungry, Waan ka dhargay icon_razz.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^Xaaax dheh.
smile.gif

Xaaax!(OK,waan dhahay) smile.gif

Interesting. Ha igu odhan it tasted like chicken or it takes something away from the LR stuck in the mud story.

Of course,It tastes like chicken ,LOL. :D

No,Actually, I had no idea it was croc,so i never paid any particular attention to the texture of the meat. Beside,I was also extremely hungry,so that didnt help either. But when i found out it was croc meat, that kinda explained the fishy like smell & taste i was wondering about.

Landrover in Mud is quite common in East Africa ;)

shehehehehehehe

talking about baboons buns, soomaalida soo ma shiilaan that of the sheep. Just think of it as more pink than the traditional variety

Dabshid, paragon,

how about insects they highest protein to everything else ratio micro agriculture is big in most of the non European world ..

for me anyway grubs are were the line is drawn big, firm and electric fenced with barbed wires

and faarax, dude whats wrong with u!?

dont tell the girl LR in mud is common, she was impressed, say that your the only person its happened to in the history of mankind and that crocodile laid the mud to trap you.

In fact to get out, you had to kill it with your bare hands and a toothpick you found in your back pocket before serving it to the half starving villagers ..