Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Dog's dinners ..

xiin, i think i would be more partial to jiir than eey, think of it as a small rabbit - hell its even a vegie so its prolly ok.

saaxiib with regard to the faults of my and your education, please lets not start on the relative value of relativism - anyhow you never know when the need to/ have to chow down on lassie ;)

anyhow along with the (relative) titallation '404' and "sentencing" -or as my fav. person put it "phrase funny, that it needed to be coined not funny!" are two terms that deserve to go down as legendary

- che,

aquatic insects/crustaceans are exempt :D

I prefer not to eat dogs. I find it quite a repulsive practice, and grossly at that! What’s wrong with that statement yaa Caano?

Haday baahi kuhaysano? Miyaad is dileysa? smile.gif

Sheh,You Dont wanna take me seriously or its Hard to take me seriously?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Yuck!

Some of you should be on

Adeer,Have you eaten anything other hilib Ari?

Yaa ii fiiriyaa,You are one of those ka yaqyaqsado simple delicious food like Malay iyo Shrimp haye? Baadiye waaxid :D

Cara.   

LOL. I think kuligiin waa iska sheeko wixiina. Mid cuna wax aan aheeyn digaag iyo rooti ini kuma jiro. Hilib ari xitaa waa ka shakidaan baan u malayn, hilib geelna "laab-jeex" buu inugu ridaa.

Yaxaas iyo libaax kulahaa.

hodman   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

^Cara, Hadaad reer wiswis tahay,dad baa wax walba Ham siiya walashey
:D

Jimcaale,Shrimp waa geedka tixiriga u eg
:D

Hey don't call it tixiri

Che that's just mean man but I still love my shrimp

Cara I've eaten pretty much every kind of game animals except the xaram one but insects noooo

Cara.   

Faarax-B, I don't suffer from wiswis really. I'm willing to chow down on anything, as long as it's not capable of guiding a blind man down a busy intersection or recognizing its own name. The only wiswis I feel is over intelligence. I don't understand how someone can stare into the adoring eyes of Rover and decide he'd make a good dinner!

Jimcaale, kirishmoorish sounds familiar. What is it? And calooley is quite yummy, properly prepared.

Originally posted by Cara:

Faarax-B, I don't suffer from wiswis really. I'm willing to chow down on anything, as long as it's not capable of guiding a blind man down a busy intersection or recognizing its own name. The only wiswis I feel is over intelligence. I don't understand how someone can stare into the adoring eyes of Rover and decide he'd make a good dinner!

Agreed. My earlier Qurun statement affirms to that. Anyway,when was the last time you saw an African Dog? , there is nothing adoring about them icon_razz.gif

But have you ever been to Nigeria or anywhere in West Africa or Central Africa for that matter? Better yet, Have you lived anywhere else apart from Somalia & Canada? If you havent,Its hard to understand where they are coming from.

You would have to know that in Africa,Food is essential. Anything can be food,including You Cara. Ey,call him Rover or not, is great Food according Inigo Montoya :D

Jimcaale, kirishmoorish sounds familiar. What is it? And calooley is quite yummy, properly prepared.

LoooooL. Kirishomirish is just a fancy name for Calooley. Yaa cunto qurxiye oon somali ahayn? Kirishoomirish kulaha. :D

Why am I the last one to join topics in this site..caku time difference!

Anyways, I had the privilage of eating fresh yaxaas and I tell yuh...it was daaamn goood...

I have to confess here, after I wolfed (as caano would say) it, only then, did I ask my self, whether it is halaal? it tasted like chicken, does that mean it is halaal? :eek:

If any of you ever grace us (aussies) with your presence I might be tempted to feed you a Roasted Yaxaas :D:D

Cheers

Abyan   

Lol ^^^ wixii macaanba chicken dhaho, a relative of mine tasted rabbit and said it tasted like chicken,

I might have to go and taste tixri, you never know it might taste like chicken :D

^^^^ LooooL, if you compare your relatives to everyone you meet you will then end up having a punch of homogenous ppl around you :D:D

Allow me to brag, there are ppl who have -well -tasted various delicacies in their life time and they know what they are talking about icon_razz.gif

Open Your Eyes Sulekhaay,

Cheers

Cara.   

Faarax, saaxiib, don't presume. You've never lived in Somalia (or the parts I hail from anyway) if you think I don't understand that "food is essential in Africa" (I don't know where it isn't, but I get your drift). However, the article seems to suggest that dog is a delicacy people are paying dearly for, not a meal of last resort (though I'm sure for some it is as well).

LOL @ kirishmoorish. My bad, but it sounds unappetising compared to calool, honestly. It sounds like a mish-mash of things, and I like my food distinct and well-defined :D