Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Diary Entry

look here chick, If U realy want a private diary or what have U, may I suggest U buy ur self a fancy barbie diary and note what ever happen toYou one by one,in a quite cutie lil chicka way like miss lilly pinky got injured coz miss lil Zarqa was being a hip hazard......if it aint ineteresting Could U for Kangaroos sake open up for refugees sake another webpage some where else as we all have things to do from point A to Z, misx Zarqa or what ever, plz dont dedicate a whole thread to some idiotic shid just cause U felt like it.....please inantan naga qabta for the sake of goodness

salaama

^As well, we'd rather not read ur 'id!otic' unnecessary opinions. smile.gif Capishe?

Am just wondering am I weird to feel like this or am I just a curious person. Do other people think about their future, are they paranoid like me? What should I do stay at uni and finish it, then what? What about my religion? What about the hereafter?

Nameless, my good. Walahi u've described me to a T. I've been feeling out of it for close to a year now, unmotivated, not interested in either work or school. I feel like my life is just passing me by and I'm a specatator. I hate it. I hate the routine. I'm thinking about my future all the time...and that's perfectly normal. It's called a quarter-life crisis (google it :D ). You'll get though in Inshallah, but don't make hasty decisions in ur state. Whatever u plan to do, make sure you have a plan B to fall back on.

Salaam

Tahliil   

Dear Whatever...

I see your point Nameless...It's always about priorities...questioning yourself, your suroudnings, your people and place in life that is how you get to know, that's how you really know whether you are alive or dead...keep it on...I think you will go farther with a self-examining like that....GOOD LUCK

[Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote ^As well, we'd rather not read ur 'id!otic' unnecessary opinions. [smile] Capishe?

[/b]

So just Coz U happen to be an accidemtal Mod?or what whta Have, its not Like U should feel like U the one to say whats right or wrong on this matter walee waa yaab, so Please b4 U pass on the idiotic term to some1 U Have the slighest idea of, should U disregard on this idiotic ****** idealogies plz miss what was ur name again or was ir scralet! bloody hell

salaala

ElPunto   

^^^Bartender, it seems to me you just want to xaar all over other ppl's threads. Perhaps, the bar is better place to conduct that sorta thing. And ease up on the liquor - ur posts just keep getting more incomprehensible.

The point due ,

Should I have had time on my hands I would have argued with You walee. But I detest strongly, ppl like from the all corners of the earth callng me all sorts of nicks

......I am one of a life time child or offsrpring..... or sould U say what U fancy.........

U lknow I always wished and sayed what I wished

.......cheers my love

nemo   

Assalamu Calaykum

Originally posted by Zarqa:

Diary

Doesn't Nameless know depression occurs to Muslims also? Depression does not discriminate. Different forms of depression has happened to very religious sisters. Postnatal depression is the one shape of depression I have witnessed in many sisters. So don't think you cannot fall victim to it.

Yes I know depression happens to everyone but does that mean if I question myself that I am depressed? How else can you examine your self? And how do you personally examine your self sis.

Since you disregard my way, am curious.

Originally posted by bartender:

look here chick, If U realy want a private diary or what have U, may I suggest U buy ur self a fancy barbie diary and note what ever happen toYou one by one,in a quite cutie lil chicka way like miss lilly pinky got injured coz miss lil Zarqa was being a hip hazard......if it aint ineteresting Could U for Kangaroos sake open up for refugees sake another webpage some where else as we all have things to do from point A to Z, misx Zarqa or what ever, plz dont dedicate a whole thread to some idiotic shid just cause U felt like it.....please inantan naga qabta for the sake of goodness

Why do I want a private diary? Or is it that I have not written what you expected to read. Dear Diary I met this guy bla bla bla bla. Sister I don't know where you get all this anger but it's not a good thing. So let me see, you got angry because I examine my life and I want something better of it? Now please can you explain to be whats wrong with that or what part bothers you. The part I want to do well in life (jealousy is a curse) and since we are all muslims should be happy for each other. Or is it the religist part, why would that bother you again? :confused: What I have to say to you miss Bartender instead of calling people names or getting angry all of a sudden is that you should also examine your life sister and see where all these anger comes from. Surly we will not judge you and we will try to help as you are our sister in Islam.

Originally posted by bartender:

salaama

Finally someone who agrees with me! Please inantan naga qabta, Goodness Gracious!

nemo   

Assalamu Calaykum

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

quote:Originally posted by bartender:

salaama

Finally someone who agrees with me! Please inantan naga qabta, Goodness Gracious!
I see we have another hater :eek: ..... Sister/brother I will pray for your poor soul too. One thing can you explain to me where your anger is coming from. Or what you dislike about my diary entry? You just can't go around hating and not explaining. I think thats your problem, you don't talk about it :D Well am going to pray so salam for now

Jamilah   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

You just can't go around hating and not explaining.

I love that, it sounds almost poetic ;)

Nayaa we just expressing ourself, this means hating while stating and not explaining. So get the hell out of here kulu waxidin minkum kilaab wa Kangaroo and i warn you don't make me get out my shoe.

nemo   

Assalamu Calaykum

First of all sister didi kong don't call me "nayaa" only filthy people use words like that to each other. And I am certainly not part of that group.

So get the hell out of here kulu waxidin minkum kilaab wa Kangaroo

You tell me to get out and talk about kangaroos like that, don't you know that the sister that did this thread is also from Australia? I see you are the old one out and not me. So if anyone should go, sorry to say sister but that should be YOU.

and i warn you don't make me get out my shoe.

You can get your shoe out and threat me if you want but we all know that you are the one who is hiding behind that computer :rolleyes:

this means hating while stating and not explaining

One advice sister if you are trying to put people down, you do not change a bit and use their own words on them. ;) Trying to be poetic are we? To be honest I was just writing what came to my mind and not trying to be :D poetic

well diary is 4 lil white rich gals!! yall aint, so whats the problem!! may be yall should start something like garbasaar diary! namean, write your stuff there!

flight 13 is getting clueless!! :confused: