Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Diary Entry

nemo   

Originally posted by rudy:

well diary is 4 lil white rich gals!! yall aint, so whats the problem!! may be yall should start something like garbasaar diary! namean, write your stuff there!

flight 13 is getting clueless!! :confused:

Assalamu Calaykum brother

First of all if you think diary is for a white rich girls then WHY did you come to this thread? I would rather imitate a white rich girl than an African American. I mean by your words "yall aint and namean". Whats with that, hate guys that imitate African Americans. Why not be your self? You will make more sense, and please use proper english brother, just an advice. ;)

nemo   

Dear Diary

Where do I start without people attacking me? Don't you wonder WHY that everytime you post something or reply to a post there's always someone who will attack you. I personally don't mind differences of opinion. I mean we are humans and are entitle to our own opinions. But why do people always try to put others down in this site? Are they getting something out of it? Is there an award I’m not aware of? Even if you write something that is good or beneficial to you there’s someone who has to say something negative about it. Argument I am not subjecting to it but name calling and always finding the other persons faults really gets to me. For the love of Allah we should try to get along as much as possible and STOP putting others down. I think that’s a lot to ask for SOME people in this place. Great quote I saw the other day in this site I will use, originally posted by Khalaf.

“The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and characterâ€

"Nor defame one another" (49:11), "Do not spend your time finding fault with one another."

Now let’s see who will be the first to start the name calling in here. I will conduct a test and see how long it stays that way.

NO NAME CALLING AND NO FAULT FINDING.

Salam everyone

Khalaf   

Orginally posted by Nameless

Assalamu Calaykum brother

First of all if you think diary is for a white rich girls then WHY did you come to this thread? I would rather imitate a white rich girl than an African American. I mean by your words "yall aint and namean". Whats with that, hate guys that imitate African Americans. Why not be your self? You will make more sense, and please use proper english brother, just an advice

Yo yo my niggaz, what the deal? Nuttin I came from the da-crib namean and is chilling at work, holding it down namean. Pimping for life, hell yeh.

Yo nameless chick why u hatin on the homie dawg? Stop hatin you bird. Yall know we is gangasta, check yo’self yall birds namean, yall aint shit we run this *****. Go back to playing with white barbie namean. Um out.

Proper English,

Good morning Ms. Nameless. How are you? I totally apologize for the unprofessional comments made by the “black†gentleman above they are inappropriate and rude. Nameless, people today need to stop imitating these gangster rappers and stop acting “blackâ€. We need to act more like the good people, the “proper†people and imitate them and act like them, that’s the way to success, so stop behaving like negroids people and behave like civilized white people.

Well I am great, its a lovely day outside nameless, sunny, the birds are singing how wonderful, but gosh darn it I have to work all day on Saturdays, I mean can you believe this travesty, a Saturday? Gosh! This is injustice I tell you. Well Miss, I will be going now have a grand and super week! Bye. (This is how to talk, no?)

juba   

online diary, sounds like an oximoron! it sure ain't a dairy when the world wide web is reading it, and u usually don't have people respond to ur "secret" thoughts.....other than that carry on :D

nemo   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

PLEASE INANTAN NAGA QABTA!!!
I DON'T HAVE TO WANT TO REPEATED IT! SHIDH!

Does that mean you are a dhocilo since you act like a little girl and write like one. I seriouly do not enjoy writing back to your nonsense at ALL. Please do not talk to me directly, as I really don't enjoy writing back to YOU. And I will say it once again get your own words I mean "PLEASE INANTAN NAGA QABTA" wasn't that exactly written by another sister (same IQ as you) :rolleyes:

ps. nayaa lucky for you this the computer because I swear to god ju don't know me!!!

Thank Allah I don't know you. I would not want to associate with someone like you. If you make friends they have to be an asset in your life and not a liability. You would only try to put me down to your level.

nemo   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

(This is how to talk, no?)

Brother it is kinda sad how you want to impersonate someone that appears to be lacking any morals aswell as education. But if you want to be like an African American be my guest because it was just an friendly advice.

Please next time can you refrain from calling me a DOG as I am clearly not a four legged animal. You can talk however you please to, but don’t call me such filthy names.

Khalaf   

baayo nameless looooool :D . I was making a point my sister, which u failed to see. U asked brotha Rudy to stop acting “black†thus my first piece was using slang “acting blackâ€, second piece “acting whiteâ€(according to popular opinion). And I asked u is this how we should talk like the “proper†people which according to many means “acting whiteâ€. My sister u should know I would never call a sister dawg or talk like that I was making a point, and it went through your head, which is cool. The “moral of my pointâ€, we shouldn’t act “black†or “white†or like any other people, but behave like our Rasul (saw) and his companions: Al-Tirmidhi reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah beupon him) said, "He is not one of us who imitates people other than us.â€

I was testing u sis :D , and looking for u to correct me but its cool u failed to see my point, and my sister I feel hurt :( u thought I purposely call u those words.

Brother it is kinda sad how you want to impersonate someone that appears to be lacking any morals aswell as education. But if you want to be like an African American be my guest because it was just an friendly advice.

--Perhaps you mean well sister, but this comment is racist and misguided. African American is a whole race, many of them are Muslims majority in US, some are good friends of mine who have excellent morals and are educated, sister. That is my advice to u sis, inshallah don’t in the future call an entire race of a people “lack morals†and uneducated. Would be like saying all Muslims are terrorists, not correct. Salaamu Lah

Apologies to my sister nameless chick! a little constructive criticism for you you graduated from high school not elementary school or junior high. Stop being immature!

nemo   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

baayo nameless looooool
:D
. I was making a point my sister, which u failed to see. U asked brotha Rudy to stop acting “black†thus my first piece was using slang “acting blackâ€, second piece “acting whiteâ€(according to popular opinion). And I asked u is this how we should talk like the “proper†people which according to many means “acting whiteâ€. My sister u should know I would never call a sister dawg or talk like that I was making a point, and it went through your head, which is cool. The “moral of my pointâ€, we shouldn’t act “black†or “white†or like any other people, but behave like our Rasul (saw) and his companions:
Al-Tirmidhi reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah beupon him) said, "He is not one of us who imitates people other than us.â€

Well I see your point brother, but you misunderstood me. I said proper English not proper people. And when I said stop acting like an African American I meant gangster and stuff. Not black people (which I didn’t say) because we Somalis are too black. However proper people I didn’t mean by acting all white, because white people indeed are bad people (those misguided individual the ones with no religion). The reason I said I will rather imitate a white rich girl than African American, is Rudy said that diary is for white rich girl which indeed got to me and his filthy language. I was trying to give the brother some advice which was STOP talking like you are not educating, which indeed the so call gangsters in America do. Not that every African Americans is, as you started and am aware of, that there a lot that are Muslims. Alxamduallah. My point was talk proper English which means NO slang, which in fact points the brother down.

Apologies to my sister nameless chick! a little constructive criticism for you you graduated from high school not elementary school or junior high. Stop being immature!

What me immature, I can’t believe what I’m reading seriously. I am really getting fid up replaying to you, so please stop trying to make conversation with me. I think there are sad individuals out there who will be happy to be friends with you Didi. I certainly am not. I will not be put down to your level sister unless you change.

now this gettin tight! she is a an african, she thinks talking like white is cool! she thinks proper grammer is white grammer! ok, i betchya u, u is dreaming of white wedding too!! lool.. peace orio!! lol......!

what the hell is gone wrong down under!!

gotta be that kangru burger!! lady u some like some 1 else in here though!! smell u later..!

nemo   

now this gettin tight! she is a an african, she thinks talking like white is cool! she thinks proper grammer is white grammer! ok, i betchya u, u is dreaming of white wedding too!! lool.. peace orio!! lol......!

what the hell is gone wrong down under!!

gotta be that kangru burger!! lady u some like some 1 else in here though!! smell u later..!

OH my gosh, did I say proper grammar is white grammar? People, read what’s on the screen serious. Now you just getting lame, no jokes (hate to insult but its true). The reason we are talking about colour at the first place, is Rudy you are the one who started it NOT me. :eek:

You are the one who said:

well diary is 4 lil white rich gals!! yall aint, so whats the problem!! may be yall should start something like garbasaar diary! namean, write your stuff there!

flight 13 is getting clueless!!

I just said would rather imitate a white rich girl than a gangster, as she is rich and not trying to survive what's on the streets. Stop trying to put words in my mouth (now are you going to quote me and say I didn't physically put words on your mouth) which is only an expression.

nemo   

Dear Diary

Why can’t Didi Kong learn that I don’t want to make any friendship with her? The reason I make such decision is that she is not someone who I will have a normal or intelligent conversation with. She will be one of those friends that put you down when they see you want something better in life. She seems to be those girls that would rather put people down than work for their future. Why can’t she learn that this is not good for her nor for those around her? Wonder how far she really goes with her friends, when they tell her their goals or achievements. Is she those girls that laugh at your face when you tell them your goals in life?

And one more thing I will continue my diary entries and no one is going to stop me. Call me white rich girl or inana whatever I will by writing my thoughts in here when I feel like it. Man where’s that sister who started this thread it’s a great one, really brings people’s true colours.

ElPunto   

^People seriously! If some individuals want to post a diary here - let them be. If you don't like it - don't read it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: