Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Diary Entry

Nameless, sweetie, for a second there, I was about to come to your defense after reading one or two of your replies and that of your critics, but then I went back to reading Page 1, and I realized the thread doesn't even belong to you yet you are the center of it all.

I'm a little confused, I want to know why it bothers you so much what these pple have to say about this topic, when the topic isn't even yours?

Why can't the poster of the topic explain to pple why she posted this nonsense, why do you have to come to her defense?

Also, when I went back to reading page 1 just few minutes ago, I read a part were u just quickly rushed to come down on the pooor poster about some silly comment without reading carefully.

After reading all of this, I have gathered this much from you.

I think waad falfalan tahay, you need to chill out for a bit and relax, you lack that, maybe you ought to put it in this lil diary of yours how you should go about relaxing. Take the stress off, you are too tense sweetie. No wonder these nac nac looyin kaan aa getting to you this easily, but nevertheless, you handled yourself just fine. Take care, and God Bless you.

Zafir   

Lol@Waad falan tahay. OO yaa falay??

Dear Diary?? my hairless black A$s.

I am starting to think Nameless chicka and Zaqra are one of the same

Frienship aa? I don't ever remember mentioning this word around you miss lonely...but seriously you are dreaming! You need to divorce yourself from your wishful thinking. Didi will never ever and forever be friendship with you! capeesh!

And i thought the purpose of the thread was Diary Entry.

Dear Diary:

Life has been little rocky lately. I'm begining to doubt my future plans.Most of them seem unrealistic yet if I want to become who I'm destined to become I'm gona need to lie my way through it. School is becoming painfully boring. I'm losing my passion. so what should I do? OH look a cupcake :D gotta run.

nemo   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^People seriously! If some individuals want to post a diary here - let them be. If you don't like it - don't read it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank Allah there is still someone decent left in this place. The message people if you still don't understand is "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BOTHER READING IT". But it clearly shows that you enjoy my diary entry or as I said to Didi you want to make conversation with me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Nameless, sweetie, for a second there, I was about to come to your defense after reading one or two of your replies and that of your critics, but then I went back to reading Page 1, and I realized the thread doesn't even belong to you yet you are the center of it all.

I'm a little confused, I want to know why it bothers you so much what these pple have to say about this topic, when the topic isn't even yours?

Why can't the poster of the topic explain to pple why she posted this nonsense, why do you have to come to her defense?

The reason it brothers me so much is it’s not what they said about the topic but what they are saying about my diary entry. I have no idea what they really dislike about it and when I ask them WHY there is no reason justified. I don’t know if they read the same diary entry I wrote at the start. Because clearly there wasn’t anything bad or rude to anyone said. However what I have wrote in my first diary entry was I want to become a shikhad and at the same time want to graduate from university but don’t want to study for a long time. Why are they angry I ask myself? Don’t they want a Muslim sister to succeed? What are they so scared or terrifies about? Pour jealousy I say. Cacuudo bilaah menashaydaani rajeem

nemo   

Originally posted by rudy:

what ppl are saying to u is that you is fake! u r one person with 2 names! how come u aint getting it!! :confused:

How the hell am I fake? Last time I checked no one really tells their name becuase of stalkers like you. Rudy you saying that's your name? I smell a FAKER in the room.....and that's your picture. Right. Sorry mate don't insult the poor guy in the picture.

Ibtisam   

Sounds like all the little chicks are fighting. :rolleyes:

Relax and do what you please. Nameless stop explaining yourself to everyone love.

ScarFace   

Dear Diary

I see that nameless_chick has a lot of fans :eek: :eek: :eek: Since She's famous I need To get HER Autograph...... :D:D

nemo   

Thanks Ahura and IB indeed I will forget about these losers because I'm so done with them ALL. They are just a waste of time......yea I think I will write something like that in my next diary entry. :D

Originally posted by ScarFace:

Dear Diary

I see that nameless_chick has a lot of fans :eek: :eek: :eek: Since She's famous I need To get HER Autograph......
:D:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOL don't worry I will sent your's to London when I find time. :D

Janna   

Dear Diary

Somaliaonline members always fail to follow instructions. How very naive of me to be thinking these diary entries would work.

A trouble maker I once was but to be accused of suffering from multiply personality disorder is astonishing. I read through the diary entries with bolt from the blue.