Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why do Somali Naago like White guys?

Arawella   

What happenned to the L-word. Since when do you base your marriage solely on the colour skin of the person. Personally as long as the spouse is Muslim, hygienic, ambitions and few other essential attributes then the marriage is on.

-------------------------

A man who dictates separates himself from others

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Its not just the marriage of a man and a woman---but the joining of families. Don't forget that. A successful marriage is one in which not only are the couple compatible and satisfied but also the immediate family from both sides. Personally, I would want my family to feel comfortable in my home and be able to relate to the person I plan on sharing my life with. Thats important to me because their opinion matters.

;)

stop there..There is a great point out there..marry whosoever you wish to marry..Jareer..Jamaican(oh some were nigerians b4 coming like slaves)or jap dudes..but one thing is that you will find me and my family insha-allah still same with the 4th generation highly educated, talented, islamic and Somali(speaking,writing and culture)..

Marry someone from your kindred..as an advise....as they say..Birds of the same feather flock together..

Originally posted by The Flipmode..:

^^^There are soooooooo many eligible somali women than men..So please let them be married off to others..why hold them..

Our problem is that what works out like marriage gradually turns out to be
a 'Joke'..like "I thought you are just my freind
.."When infact you got two
"wacelo"
children with him..he would even be embarrased to know that you were treating him like a husband when he
'thought'
he was just a freind.The next one to marry you will make you pass the same procedure.One thing is that Somali men will never pass you This kind of "scenarios".

But alhamdulillah while majority of somali women are mistreated or have biased relationships to their Somali men.many work out their way with sabar.
smile.gifsmile.gif

Still Marry someone with your kind..as they say..Birds of the same feather flock together.. ;););)

Maf Kees   

Having said that, I have see no problems with people marrying outside their culture. If Somali women marry non-somali men in greater numbers--maybe that would decrease the number of children being automically born into the qabiil of their father's.
;)

There goes another cheap shot at Somali men. :(

Who is raising these soft somali men of late? Oh how I miss the Warriors! Take it like a Man - last time I looked qabiil belongs to men and women. :rolleyes:

P.S. Nice hair.

Maf Kees   

Who is raising these soft somali men of late? Oh how I miss the Warriors! Take it like a
Man
- last time I looked qabiil belongs to men and women. :rolleyes:

P.S. Nice hair.

Would slapping you around, showing you every corner of the living room make me a warrior? If that's what you Somali women want, I'm here. I like kinky. FYI I do know qabiil belongs to men as well as women, hence the fact that I didn't understand your post.

P.S. Head & Shoulders. :cool:

Tuujiye   

Marry someone from your kindred..as an advise....as they say..Birds of the same feather flock together..

.............Sad.. good luck...

Femme.. Adiga nin somali ma ahee nin kale maba ku heyn karo cirfiid yahee!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Khayr   

Originally posted by Caamir:

A friend of mine told me about a wedding he was invited to in Virginia. Most of the invitees were close camaraderie to the bride and groom. What surprised him wasn't the number of educated men and women who abounded the wedding but a large number of them were married to White women and vice versa. There were even some Somali girls with European features, rather mulattos who boasted of being half-Somali half-Caucasian. These people have lived in the States for many years more than 20 years and they were absorbed by the host culture.

I took a Cultural Pluralism course. Races get absorbed by the dominant culture after a long period of contact. If those of you who argue against failing to preserve our culture and unique genes, ask yourself what happened to the races that came to the Europe or States before us. In order to be accepted by the host society and improve the economic condition under which most of your people live in, the circumstance should force you to join the host society. We can still preserve our culture but generation after generation, it would all be gone.

Learning the host language is one of the manifestations of the process of assimilation, amalgamation and integration.

Look at our Somali section forum, it is dead almost and that doesn't mean all of us can't write Somali, but it doesn't feel good to write in Somali.
:D

Words of Wisdom

It is hard to distinguish people's racial and cultural backgrounds as of late and for somalis this is true, just ask the younger generations about ubtiise maadoda (lineage) and they probably only know their last name (a passport filler name)!

We can still preserve our culture but generation after generation, it would all be gone.

Its like what has happened to the Native Indians, Ancient Beliefs are Dead, and Modern Superstitions are given Life.

Its a scarry feeling to think that your child or even your grandchild would deny their muslim based, lineage be it Somali or Hindi or arab etc.

'Rabaana laa tuuzic quulubana bacada iidh haadiydhana, wahaablana miin laadunka rahma, inka antal wahab!

'O our Lord! Let not our hearts become perverse after this that You guided us and bestow on us mercy from Yourself; no doubt, You are the big

Sura Al Imran, v. 8

Ameen

who-me   

Ahhh Bull shit (Dibiga xaarkiisa) :D ! No Farah or Xalimo can handle mingling with white species because simply you aren’t prepared for that task. Of course you might perhaps try bit harder to mimic of what you aren’t, but it will catch up to you sooner or later when the stamina drops and the true Maryooley genes kick back in to take in charge of the situation. The point here is, are you prepared to dance with the wolves? When I say that I mean can you be on the look out checking your spouse on daily basis of what sort of activity are they engaged in or can you repeat your self that you love her/him on every single second regardless of how obnoxious it might be. Do you want to be fed with hot dogs and mash potatoes or some other freezer varieties on daily basis? Do you want to be a translator between your spouse and your parent or to be in some other odd positions? Not to mention this is only a small matter of what else out there to expect. Because marriage isn’t only between you and the other person in fact it is between your families. If you have answer for those questions you have nothing to fear and you can marry any alien whom you love but if you don’t, hey don’t kid your self and ruin that skinny soul of yours..

Originally posted by Dhuusaye:

Ahhh Bull shit (Dibiga xaarkiisa)
:D
! No Farah or Xalimo can handle mingling with white species....

Do you want to be a translator between your spouse and your parent or to be in some other odd positions ?

Kills!!!

Arawella   

What hope are there for Somali brothers when there are the likes Brat Pitt, Collin Farrell and more and more to compete against.

I mean honestly, why are the few famous (or not so famous) Somali singers/actors we have all are depressing to look at as well as unfit.

So what do you expect if girls start looking at others groups for more satisfaction, why limit themselves as the saying goes 'there are plenty fish in the sea'. So girls aim for the best!

^^^ redface.gif :mad: redface.gif :mad:

Originally posted by Fathia:

What hope are there for Somali brothers when there are the likes Brat Pitt, Collin Farrell and more and more to compete against.

So what do you expect if girls start looking at others groups for more satisfaction, !

why limit themselves as the saying goes 'there are plenty fish in the sea'. So girls aim for the best

As if that is a style.. :mad: Good..This is the moment we gonna start Courting The 'blondes'...Then we see who..zz Gonna loose between Somali xaliimos and Faaraxs..

Dis Fat Hia!!! You are making me find a real blonde now......... redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

who-me   

Originally posted by Fathia:

First of all you have realise if a white person were to marry outside of their circle it is the women who does so often and secondly those celebrity idols you have mentioned have no clue if FarahsHalimos share the planet with them except one of those rare occasions were they get a glimpse of a starved skinny In Baidoa on tv. So the prospect you sharing bed with one of those dudes you mentioned is nonexistent and you might as well stop bad mouthing farahs since they are the only ones that will ever consider checking if lights shine between those chicken legs..

So the prospect you sharing bed with one of those dudes you mentioned is nonexistent and you might as well stop bad mouthing farahs since they are the only ones that will ever consider checking if lights shine between those chicken legs..

Dhusaaye..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Dhuusaye:

...secondly those celebrity idols you have mentioned have no clue if FarahsHalimos share the planet with them except one of those rare occasions were they get a glimpse of a starved skinny In Baidoa on tv. So the prospect you sharing bed with one of those dudes you mentioned is nonexistent and you might as well stop bad mouthing farahs since they are the only ones that will ever consider checking if lights shine between those chicken legs..

Lo0oL! Don't let Fathia's comments offend you. Brad Pitt has nothing on you. Faarax is the man.

Go on...flex those muscles! Show a sista what she's missing out on... :D