Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why do Somali Naago like White guys?

NASSIR   

A friend of mine told me about a wedding he was invited to in Virginia. Most of the invitees were close camaraderie to the bride and groom. What surprised him wasn't the number of educated men and women who abounded the wedding but a large number of them were married to White women and vice versa. There were even some Somali girls with European features, rather mulattos who boasted of being half-Somali half-Caucasian. These people have lived in the States for many years more than 20 years and they were absorbed by the host culture.

I took a Cultural Pluralism course. Races get absorbed by the dominant culture after a long period of contact. If those of you who argue against failing to preserve our culture and unique genes, ask yourself what happened to the races that came to the Europe or States before us. In order to be accepted by the host society and improve the economic condition under which most of your people live in, the circumstance should force you to join the host society. We can still preserve our culture but generation after generation, it would all be gone.

Learning the host language is one of the manifestations of the process of assimilation, amalgamation and integration.

Look at our Somali section forum, it is dead almost and that doesn't mean all of us can't write Somali, but it doesn't feel good to write in Somali. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Haniif:

So to all the somali girls here talking about how they wanna mary a white guy and have a baby with blue eyes and yellow hair; just keep in mind that you might end up having a baby with 3 blue eyes and yellow hair

You don't happen to work for John Ashcroft, do you? You sure seem to be well versed in his color-coded terror (fear) alert system. :D

Originally posted by Caamir:

We can still preserve our culture but generation after generation, it would all be gone.

In about five generations that's exactly what occurs. So even if Baashi and Xiin are strict advocates of preserving the Somali "way of life", Xiin Jr. and Baashi Jr. will be semi preserved. In 50 years when Xiin the 3rd and Baashi the 3rd are ready to propagate their genes, being Somali will be an exotic thing kids tell their friends.

Xiin the 4th: Hey Baashi the 4th, check this out.

Baashi the 4th: Whassup?

Xiin the 4th: It says here your great grandpa came on flight 13 to America. Here's his green card. 1995. Damn. That nigga was old.

Baashi the 4th: Green card. Bwahahahaha. I wonder why my dad never mentioned this to my mom.

Xiin the 4th: Probably coz your mom wouldn't have married his skinny black azz knowing his grand father was on flight 13.

Baashi the 4th: Where the hell is Somalia anyway?

Xiin the 4th: It doesn't exist anymore. It's a whole bunch of countries now.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

Waryaa Kashnare, unless you know information other than you disclosed here, your inference is far-fetched. Extrapolating regret of a marriage and hatred of a son from a check-out lane incident is too much saaxib. Tweak that anecdote and try again.
:D

Dude! Sxb it wasn't necessarily hate she felt towards her prodigy, as much as regret. Clearly she despised leaving the fold in the first place, and despised the price she had to pay, i.e the living result. smile.gif

No "loving" mother calls her son "jareer" in such a derogatory and hurtful manner for fun sxb. Especially consider her son was the result of her and an African-American man. That was just wrong sxb and no matter how much pained she was as a single mother (if she wasnt already re-married by then), her words and tone of voice spoke volumes.

End of story. ;)

^^,lol@u.

Kashanre, I don't know why you're explaining yourself to a concrete wall. Some people like iney daacsadaan at every corner.

I don't think it would have surprised me if her child was a full blooded somali, she would have treated the boy just the same.

Bitter people would make people around them miserable, thats just how it is, especially an innocent child. Later on, when he turns out to be abusive, and he is verbally abusing his girlfriend/lover/wife, who do you think should be blamed? The child or the motheR? After all, it is leaving a scar somewhere in that child's mind, and its a d*mn shame.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Later on, when he turns out to be abusive, and he is verbally abusing his girlfriend/lover/wife, who do you think should be blamed? The child or the motheR? After all, it is leaving a scar somewhere in that child's mind, and its a d*mn shame.

yeah, she should be blamed. if he beats his wife and kids and becomes a criminal it is because that's how these jareer are, and because she had a baby with a jareer, she had criminal jareer child. so she should be blamed for that. if that jareer has a 'lover' and turns a faq, it's because she married a gaal jareer, and had a faq gaal jareer baby. so it's her fault.

And she should be a lesson to all those somali girls thinking about having babies with jareer... if you do, you'll end up with faq gaal jareer baby. so just think about that before you go for a jareer.

Originally posted by Castro:

^ WTF? Dude, any "faq gaal jareer" is better than a Somali that thinks like you. Uff.

Why you have insult me? I am making the point that this she married an africa america and had that baby with him. Do you think she would have had that baby if she married a Somali?

First of all, let me applaud you for breaking the record for most called out word, JAREER, you used it like it was running off shelves tonight.

Haniif the comic, you may or may not have TIMO JILICSAN sweetie, but that doesn't mean you have a right to call an innocent child jareer. You probably have a bigger noise than the boy in question, what makes him more jareer than you??

Lets shift focus from the "JAREER" business.

If I may, I want to bring you back to reality haniif. Sweetie there are somali criminals, incase it slipped your mind, there are bad somali people out there in the world, just like all ethinicities have bad apples, the buck doesn't stop with anyone but somalis. SOMALIS ARE BAD PEOPLE, THEY CAN INFLUENCE YOU IN MORE WAYS THAN YOU CAN COUNT. IF THE CHILD TURNS OUT TO BE ABUSIVE, NOT CRIMINAL, BECAUSE I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING CRIMINAL, IT WILL BE ON THE HANDS OF HIS HATEFUL MOTHER. LETS JUST HOPE HE GETS A BETTER INFLUENCE THAN THAT WOMAN WHO WAS DESCRIBED AT THE GROCERY SHOP.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

First of all, let me applaud you for breaking the record for most called out word, JAREER, you used it like it was running off shelves tonight.

Haniif the comic, you may or may not have TIMO JILICSAN sweetie, but that doesn't mean you have a right to call an innocent child jareer. You probably have a bigger noise than the boy in question, what makes him more jareer than you??

Lets shift focus from the "JAREER" business.

If I may, I want to bring you back to reality haniif. Sweetie there are somali criminals, incase it slipped your mind, there are bad somali people out there in the world, just like all ethinicities have bad apples, the buck doesn't stop with anyone but somalis. SOMALIS ARE BAD PEOPLE, THEY CAN INFLUENCE YOU IN MORE WAYS THAN YOU CAN COUNT. IF THE CHILD TURNS OUT TO BE ABUSIVE, NOT CRIMINAL, BECAUSE I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM BEING CRIMINAL, IT WILL BE ON THE HANDS OF HIS HATEFUL MOTHER. LETS JUST HOPE HE GETS A BETTER INFLUENCE THAN THAT WOMAN WHO WAS DESCRIBED AT THE GROCERY SHOP.

OK, no one is talking about peoples hair and noise here. This women married this non somali guy and had a baby that was that way. If she didn't have that baby with that non somali guy, she would not have had a criminal and imorral baby. and yes there are somali criminals but they are not like the criminal that woman gave birth to.

Are you encorageing somali women to marry nonsomali and have a baby like that women? Do you want them to have criminal and immoral children?

Castro   

^ The sooner you shut your mouth, the faster our memories will be cleansed of your xaar ideas. Please, hush now.

Originally posted by Haniif:

Are you encorageing somali women to marry nonsomali and have a baby like that women? Do you want them to have criminal and immoral children?

One more time, uff.

bilan   

i hope you are not serious,and if you're, it is really a shame,did you even read what you wrote?? it is not only hateful and full of ignorance,but also childish, what is your proof that children of somali and afro_american or whites are more likely to be criminal than somali. are you dreaming,who destroyed somalia??. if somali men are like you(full of hate) which thank God they are not,i would have advocated every somali girl to marry non-somali.

as for the topic, how many somali women married to white men does the poster know? if someone decides to marry non-somali,the only people that have a right to talk about her choice are her parents.so to the poster do not worry what the rest of somali women like/do not like,just make sure you find what you're looking for.

Gabbal   

she would not have had a criminal and imorral baby. and yes there are somali criminals but they are not like the criminal that woman gave birth to.

Now I have to say WTF? :confused: How is the kid a criminal? What was wrong with the kid? How is the kid criminal and immoral? How in the hell can you be so hateful when all you have read is an excerpt of their lives that I managed to glimpse? What from that excerpt led you to feel anything but sorrow and pity for the innocent kid and the disgraceful conduct of his supposed mother :confused:

No matter how much personal this kind of topic might be for you, don't ever cross the line in that despicable manner. Acudi bilaah.

Castro   

^ Kashanre, I know you didn't mean to but you managed to drag Haniif out of the 4th century A.D. Hopefully he has returned home now. :D

For someone who's been a member of this site for 4 years, it's amazing Haniif still thinks the way he does. It's not like topics such as this don't come up every other month.

So what have "jareer" done to you atheer to hold such hatered for them? Are they the only ones who have a special place in your heart or are there others like them?