Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Why do Somali Naago like White guys?

Originally posted by MR ORGILAQE:

So the prospect you sharing bed with one of those dudes you mentioned is nonexistent and you might as well stop bad mouthing farahs since they are the only ones that will ever consider checking if lights shine between those chicken legs..

Dhusaaye.....
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I had a nice chat with a certain white man over his personal life.I just asked him to tell me

about his personal life and nothing no.

Walahi he started like this..!!!Divorced and raising two kids..I asked..why did u divorce your wife(who happens to be white)..He said she was

unfaithful.

and went on to say...

Please find me an arab or a woman from Somalia who is a muslim

I asked why do u say that, he said

I hear Muslim women are faithful

and then thereby we started talking about How Islam treats women which I advised him

That ISLAM has dedicated a whole chapter of the Holy Quraan for Women while Men have no chapter

See the basis of all that information.

Who talked about:

... bad mouthing farahs since they are the only ones that will ever consider checking if lights shine between those chicken legs..
[/b]

Dont call the Somali women's Legs as chicken legs..do u know they have brought you to this world..I wonder why Somali men are harsh to their women..I am worried as a Somali faarax..

who-me   

The chicken legs are a trait common to all maryooley pedigree and it isn’t something unique to somali women and sorry if that have offended you…..I am in no point to despise our sisters and I personally hate waging those evil gender fights but then there are one of those rare occasions when you cant hold your self down because someone utters bullshit (Dibi Xarkiis)…..

Arawella   

Guys, as usual you are been the typical Faraaxs with Mr Dhuusaye winning the top spot.

Bottom line there is more for us out there and we are happy to sample the goods. Talk about been full of yourselves. I’ll have you known that white guys can offer a lot to us, they are willing to spend and appreciate us as well as respect our opinions. Yes they are genuine and do not have a second agenda in mind.

As for my legs Mr Dhuusaye, I’ll have you known that they are bonny perhaps I should give you a free demonstration or maybe not since you only are a FAARAX. Your comments are merely to be expected been a Somali man.

In addition, I rather fantasise about the likes of Colin Farrell then a skinny, penniless, narrow-minded Faraax.

Originally posted by Fathia:

As for my legs Mr Dhuusaye, I’ll have you known that they are bonny perhaps I should give you a free demonstration or maybe not since you only are a FAARAX. Your comments are merely to be expected been a Somali man.

In addition, I rather fantasise about the likes of Colin Farrell then a skinny, penniless, narrow-minded Faraax.

Your comments are merely to be expected been a Somali man.

...then a skinny, penniless, narrow-minded Faraax.

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

hodman   

Ain't nothing wrong with making use of the variety out there! ;) Who cares what his skin looks like if he makes you happy?

who-me   

Guys, as usual you are been the typical Faraaxs with Mr Dhuusaye winning the top spot.

Bottom line there is more for us out there and we are happy to sample the goods. Talk about been full of yourselves. I’ll have you known that white guys can offer a lot to us, they are willing to spend and appreciate us as well as respect our opinions. Yes they are genuine and do not have a second agenda in mind.

Strong choice :D … hey we respect that and in this case if you prefer the rare medium white salami over the cheap negro variety available at your local halal supermarket, we got no objection to that but please spare some of the loathing directed towards poor farahs who are already incapacitated dealing with some unknown external pressures.

Xoogsade   

Fathia,

I am not sure if you trully believe in what you wrote, however, I do have some serious data which sheds light on the reality of many American women who suffer abuse of all kinds be them physical or psychological.

To quote few facts so you can read it here before you visit the main website at the bottom, see these:

- Nearly one-third of American women (31 percent) report being physically or sexually abused by a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives, according to a 1998 Commonwealth Fund survey.4 By The Commonwealth Fund, Health Concerns Across a Woman’s Lifespan: 1998 Survey of Women’s Health, May 1999

- Nearly 25 percent of American women report being raped and/or physically assaulted by a current or former spouse, cohabiting partner, or date at some time in their lifetime, according to the National Violence Against Women Survey, conducted from November 1995 to May 1996. By 5The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The National Institute of Justice, Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence, July 2000.

- Thirty percent of Americans say they know a woman who has been physically abused by her husband or boyfriend in the past year. By 6Lieberman Research Inc., Tracking Survey conducted for The Advertising Council and the Family Violence Prevention Fund, July – October 1996

- In the year 2001, more than half a million American women (588,490 women) were victims of nonfatal violence committed by an intimate partner. By Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence, 1993-2001, February 2003

Well Fathia, the list goes on and on and on. I let you visit the website to read the whole article done by a professional organization that deals with abused American women.

My point is to highlight that the abuse is done by American men, so it follows logically that many of these men could be whites, a fact that contradicts your claim. Reality is, You are as important to MEN in these countries only as your body appeals to the them, nothing less nothing more. Lost is your role as a free human being who is supposed to own her future without others dictating how she should look, how she should dress and how she should behave. Sadly, the mentally enslaved girl wouldn't know that she is a victim untill it is too late. And by then, her beauty is gone, her morale is at the bottom, and her future is grim as she gives up hope on all men. So why don't you step back and evaluate your ideas before you become another statistics Young girl? :D Nin kugu diin ah wax kuu dhaammo ma heleysid if you can read Somali.

PS: It is not wise to choose your man based on material wealth Only. You better aim higher than that and at a mind that is rich. That lasts longer and apt to satisfy you better in the long run. As they say, Money doesn't buy happiness.

PSS: You are more likely to be the one sampled than sampling. How sad indeed

Arawella   

I believe that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ and each to their own preferences. I believe in equal opportunity and freedom of speech.

On the contrary, I do have a high regard for Somali men been fathered by one and growing up with many. I respect that we have exceptional men amongst ourselves who stand for the above.

My objections lye with the ways Somali women are viewed and treated by their own kind. You think that American women suffer abuse, have you travelled recently to Somalia? Well, I have and the things I have observed were not attractive. I am talking about Somali women classed as second citizens, beaten and used as slaves by their husbands, brothers and sons. These women are mostly the breadwinners, the wives & sisters & mothers, the housekeepers, the nannies and teachers of the household. Even the young male in the family is deemed worthier. There are no rights or statutory laws, except those in the Qu’ran which are hardly adhered to, to protect these vulnerable members of our society.

The valuable lesson here is for Somali men in the West not to take Somali women for granted. We are no different in terms of preferences than Asian, White and other female. We have choices on whom we decide to date, marry or cohabit. We expect to be valued, appreciated, respected and seen as your equal.

Remember each race has it’s pros and cons.

--------------------

For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root- Thoreau

>>> I am talking about Somali women classed as second citizens, beaten and used as slaves by their husbands, brothers and sons.

Whoever beats his wife..Ain't a Real man..?

quote:

There are no rights or statutory laws, except those in the Qu’ran which are hardly adhered to, to protect these vulnerable members of our society.

Even Quraan..This is sad walahi

The valuable lesson here is for Somali men in the West not to take Somali women for granted. We are no different in terms of preferences than Asian, White and other female. We have choices on whom we decide to date, marry or cohabit. We expect to be valued, appreciated, respected and seen as your equal.

Remember each race has it’s pros and cons.

--------------------

The thread is closed with nice words smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

The valuable lesson here is for Somali men in the West..Not only in the west.. not to take Somali women for granted.

What about all that's right with gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed and their choices?

Like those who despite being born in a country that isn't the motherland try their hardest to maintain and preserve their dhaqaan?Whoever they are with..?

Anyways to me,simply put if they end up with a man who doesn't embrace their culture then it's nobody's loss but theirs.

Whatever spouse you guys choose/have chosen,as you raise your kids(I'A) sprinkle as much culture on them as they grow.They WILL appreciate it later on in life.Dhaqaan is a BEAUTIFUL&PRECIOUS thing.. smile.gif

DraGon   

Why is this even an issue??? People have choices and from observation these choices...marriage being one...is based on ones live experience. These experiences becomes a reference point in future decision making. If you grew up in a happy home with both parents, 95% of times you will marry one of your own. Personally speaking my mother and my sister were point of refernence when i wanted to get married. Afterall these are ppl are grew up loving and admiring, and regardless of what anybody said about somali womnen I will never be convinced otherwise.

Unfortunately for most of the somalis in the diaspora the civil war and immigration has seriously affected the somali social structure and identity. In the diaspora a lot of somalis kids are growing in a single family home especially without a father figure. This is affecting there relationship with the opposite gender in later life. I have met a somali girl who told me she hates her father with passion and has translated that hate to all somali men. I felt bad for her but there is nothing I can do to change her mind. She is married now to a nigerian man.

The point here is the personal choice that you make is simply based on your life experience. I just hope ppl wont make this choices out of hate or maliace.

Whatever you choose may allah make it easy for you.And for those of us who have choosen to continue the tradition keep it real.

Wasaalam

Originally posted by DraGon:

I have met a somali girl who told me she hates her father with passion and has translated that hate to all somali men. I felt bad for her but there is nothing I can do to change her mind. She is married now to a nigerian man.

*** Refrain from the insults Flipmode*** Why did she hate Somali men..Did u ask her..?am curious to know.. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif :mad: :mad:

But Whatever the case, It was worth noting

>>>Whatever you choose may allah make it easy for you.And for those of us who have choosen to continue the tradition keep it real.

Wasaalam

[ December 29, 2005, 23:46: Message edited by: Femme Fatale ]

STOIC   

Warya Flipmode, do you sometimes weight your words before you write them down?Am curious,this has nothing to do with me riding on your back!

I POOP ON THIS THREAD!