Why do Somali Naago like White guys?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Afromali:

Speaking of which; King Khalid of
Nagmay nagmaayy
fame asked for your number/email
:D

[/QB]

I'm so sick of love songs(Nagmay)..so tired of tears. Said I'm so sick of Nagmay so sad and slow..

Tell him, it's going to cost him an arm, and a leg to get my digits. I'm two car payments behind, rent is due, and my AmEx is maxed out. And No, I ain't a gold digger, but ain't messin' with no broke Kings. :D

Happy New year, don't party too much and drive! icon_razz.gif or do like I do, stay home do the big count down, and watch the ball drop.

Baluug   

Wisdom Heart....

Damn....you call white people rednecks and racists with a mouth like that?

Originally posted by Wisdom_Heart:

them racist shaved-dogs....

Thanx for the compliment. Arf, arf....

Originally posted by Wisdom_Heart:

war nobody likes those rednecks uuuufff...be honest white men disgust me like there is no tomorrow….the redness and paleness kills me to the fullest…as far as I am concern they are like women to me…..if I find one white men attractive I will declare myself as a lesbo…..uuuuuff ack tuuf….Somali women come on we can do better Walahi we can….i rather marry a Bantu then a redneck….

they wouldn't looked at us twice if we had negroid features...them racist shaved-dogs....

Nice track ..I need to find one nice Blonde Now.

Note To all Somali men:

...Get a Blonde and Peace will prevail :D:D

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

quote:Originally posted by Afromali:

Speaking of which; King Khalid of
Nagmay nagmaayy
fame asked for your number/email

I'm so sick of love songs(Nagmay)..so tired of tears. Said I'm so sick of Nagmay so sad and slow..

Tell him, it's going to cost him an arm, and a leg to get my digits. I'm two car payments behind, rent is due, and my AmEx is maxed out. And No, I ain't a gold digger, but ain't messin' with no broke Kings.

Happy New year, don't party too much and drive!
icon_razz.gif
or do like I do, stay home do the big count down, and watch the ball drop. [/QB]
Looool. Islaan waalan. If its gonna cost him an arm and a leg,maxaaba usoo haray ninka?...awalbuu ahaa midget smile.gif Besides,whatever happened to the independent woman Bull?

Anyway,happy new yr nooh,dont kiss the Boombalo countdown markuu soo galo,ileen you said you are so tired of love. :D

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^ Duh! Nothing comes in free, independent or not!

Does he
(the King)
go by other names?

Loool,oo maxaad siin lahayd?. I am curious nooh...I could rob a bank ya know smile.gif

He goes by Khalid Carab . smile.gif

Originally posted by Castro:

Like.. I prefer coffee to tea, sushi to a steak and a hard bed to a soft one. Similarly, and though I'm blessed with a great Xalimo, I prefer Latina women over any other race. Being a Faarax is not one of my greatest attributes.

Like.. those 'blessed' folks...* +hot blue/green eyes + honey blond hair= one cute/hot/beautiful/mashallah baby.

now tell me why a somali sister wouldn't 'experiment'

Pucca maxaa tiri????????

now tell me why a somali sister wouldn't 'experiment' .. redface.gif :mad: redface.gif :mad: redface.gif

hodman   

why be such haters? Am sure the idea is to find someone to love regardless of race..No??By the way seems to me that there are more somali guys with white chicks than somali girls with white guys or is it just a "phase" that they are going tru since they are guys and can sample,while women can't? Talk about double standards. :(

Originally posted by hodman:

By the way seems to me that there are more somali guys with white chicks than somali girls with white guys
:(

Makajabti..You are making me find my Blonde.. find yours :D