Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Ayaan crushed on Dutch Television

Maf Kees   

Castro.

Here are some English articles on this hypocrite biatch. Pardon my French, but it makes my blood boil when someone lies her way through the system, while she actively campaigns against those that do have valid reasons to enter and/or stay in the Netherlands.

I felt sorry for that Somali boy on TV two years ago, when he was told that he had to go back to Baidoa. He had a lot going for him.

Wulahi a damn shame.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali: hero or phony?

You can read the discussion on this article.

NETHERLANDS: DOCUMENTARY PROBES CONTROVERSIAL SOMALI-BORN MP

As a Flying Dutchman, I demand her deportation. Send her to Kenya per immedeately!

KEYNAN22   

Ayaan hirsi or these savages who destroyed our country in the name of Qabil and warlodism and now also Islam! Yeah keep pointing your attention on the right direction :rolleyes: Typical!

Tuujiye   

Waterlily, you said it best.. Allah always gets the last Say..maasha allah..

I hope the notherlands change the way they look at somalis. But the world change much so I think they all new that Ayaan wasn't telling the truth and was fake, but "KUFAARS" will always believe anyone who hates Islam..so, if Ayaan was busted, we won't be supriced if Shamso is telling the truth

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Khayr   

I saw a clip today where she held a press conference entitled-The Right to Offend.......needless to say, thats all I could stand to hear.

She is scum and made her fame off insulting what I and other muslims VALUE and Cherish.

Castro,

Saxib, cut out the 'talk show'provado i.e. Why scold the mugger, when you are stealing cable and cheating the government of taxes...etc.

You can't make things equivalent. Her insults to Islam and muslims is a more serious crime. Sepreading Corruption is more serious then killing, re: sura Baqrah, the last 1/3 of the sura.

-Lily-   

Castro,

I was refering to her role as an MP, and the lies she told, forget her religion for now. That is why ppl are outraged.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Her insults to Islam and muslims is a more serious crime.

Not to those of us who value human life.

The link doesn't work.

Jacpher   

Hirsi Ali has bettered her life, and has championed causes that need determined champions. But one nagging question remains. Why is this former asylum seeker a member of the same party as Verdonk? This is the minister who wants to deport gays and Christian converts back to Iran. This is the minister who has vowed to keep economic migrants masquerading as refugees from getting into the country.

Why is it OK for Hirsi Ali to lie to make a better life for herself in the Netherlands, but Pasic can't even be allowed to stay a few weeks extra to finish her exams?

Good question? Why? Is she above the Dutch law or granted immunity in exchange to badmouth Islam? Double standard in action??

Originally posted by
Castro:

Keep the lynch party going.

lol@lynching. What’s there to lynch about Ayan. What's there to gain from lynching a filthy mouth?

Her lies has been exposed by Dutch TV, not SOL sxb. Maybe you should direct this comment to the documentary directors. I’m sure Ayan is in desperate need of a rescue by now.

Gabadhan caqli xumadeeda, how can she never knew that she was sitting on time bomb!.

Not only she made somalis/muslims in Holland live hell but also those in Scandinavian, mostly Danmark, where she is a top government consultant on islamic & somali issues. she frequently pays visits to Denmark and always appears on the TV and tabloids talking about Islam and the illegal immigrants in europe. She once said in danish tv that most of somalis coming to Europe are not the true refugees.

misery life ahead! enjoy ku dhahaya!

am

KEYNAN22   

Regardless of what this little girl from Somalia who made her self a name in the Netherlands does in her life, the facts still remains. Somalia is the lowest of all lowest countries, hate this creature as much you want but for sure its not her fault of this unfortunate position of most Somalis around the world. You people need to start focus on real time issues concerning our nation and what your grand children will inherent after your death, no need to talk about Ayaan as a devil while your country lies in shambles. In 2006 we have people calling themselves "Islamic court" fighting people calling themselves "warlords against terrorism". Fuc#ing disgusting and embarassing!

Castro   

Farah Blue, thanks for the links atheer. I know you're a man of peace but could you find Ayaan Hirsi Ali and stab her in the chest with a pair of scissors. Also attach a note to her chest that says "I got you now you lyin' b!tch". Then take pictures of her bleeding to death and post them here on SOL. We can then officially celebrate the death of our public enemy number 1. Could you atheer? Thanks.

Jimcaale, atheer, in the great scheme of things, specially TODAY, Hirsi Ali ain't shit. It's exactly your reaction and Khayr's that keeps her in the headlines.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Castro:

Farah Blue, thanks for the links atheer. I know you're a man of peace but could you find Ayaan Hirsi Ali and stab her in the chest with a pair of scissors. Also attach a note to her chest that says "I got you now you lyin' b!tch". Then take pictures of her bleeding to death and post them here on SOL. We can then officially celebrate the death of our public enemy number 1. Could you atheer? Thanks.

Jimcaale, atheer, in the great scheme of things, specially TODAY, Hirsi Ali ain't shit. It's exactly your reaction and Khayr's that keeps her in the headlines.

In actuality, by playing the role of 'SHOCK JOCK', you're giving her the most attention. She is 'yesterday's news' but your 'SHOCK JOCK' antics necessitated a response.

In addition, despising these people because they make their living off insulting your family and values, is hardly a wasted emotion and neither a futile excercise. Rather, it is a display of a sense of culture, history and refinement.