Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

Ayaan crushed on Dutch Television

Maf Kees   

There is a major uproar here in the Netherlands. The reporters of the Dutch TV programme called Zembla found out that Ayaan had told more lies than anyone could imagine and confronted her with those lies. The programme aired yesterday and today the newspapers are full with angry articles about Ayaan.

But it seems that she lied about her whole past to everyone with the purpose to make her look like a victim of Islam, a traumatized woman who had the right to speak up to abused women throughout the world.

The Zembla crew travelled to Kenya to talk to Ayaan's brother Mahad and her aunt Fatima, they travelled to Somalia to talk to Ayaan's mother and they went to Toronto to talk to Ayaan's ex-husband. In addition Zembla did some more research and visited her schools to get some more information.

Ayaan claimed to have fled to the Netherlands from a Kenyan refugee camp, but she lived safely in Nairobi and even received good education. She also claimed that her family forced her to a marry a man and that she fled the scene before the wedding. In reality: she was happy to marry the man and they even had feelings for each other. She was also present at the wedding and seemed very happy. Better yet, the new couple spent a whole week with each other before her ex-husband left to Toronto to prepare her arrival.

Her ex had sent her money for a ticket to Toronto. When the flight stopped at a transit point in Germany, Ayaan just took off and travelled to the Netherlands to apply for a refugee status. The family and her ex were shocked. It is a well known fact that some women in Africa marry men from the West to just get that free ticket to the land of the riches and dump the poor guy, but this was unexpected as Ayaan didn't seem to disapprove the new husband.

In the Netherlands she concocted a large web of lies to make her family and ex look like monsters. She said that her ex demanded her to give her 6 sons. When the Dutch reporter told her ex about that statement in Toronto, he laughed and said that it was a joke and would be very lucky if he would even have 6 kids, let alone 6 sons.

During her stay in the Netherlands, Ayaan claimed to have no contact with her family, because they were determined to hunt her down and possibly hurt her. Zembla found out that she had regular contact with her family, including her father and that her ex even visited Ayaan in the Netherlands. Ayaan denies this of course, but Zembla knows that all these people aren't lying. Her ex visited her at the asylum centre, which was a large trailerpark. He looked at her and said: is this it? Is this what you want? And than left.

Her brother Mahad was the most interesting person I saw on the programme. He came off to me as a very intelligent person with a good heart. He informed the Zembla crew that killing your own relative is next to impossible in the Somali culture. Apparently Ayaan claimed that her family wants to kill her. Mahad guided the Dutch TV crew to Ayaan's mother in Somalia and landed at Galkayo airport and travelled to a nearby town called Las Anod where her mother lives.

Her mother and Mahad had a message to the Dutch TV crew that made the Dutch people feel a sense of admiration for her family. As her family was constantly described as monsters by Ayaan on the media, the family urged the Dutch not to use their words against Ayaan. They only want to tell the truth.

The Dutch TV crew kept their promise and gave Ayaan the opportunity to explain herself and confronted her with their new foundings. She kept denying everything and said that they were all lying. But Zembla, and they did a good job showing that to the audience, did not believe that all these lovely people they met were all lying and Ayaan is telling the truth.

The Show was sarcastically called: "Ayaan the Saint". The entire Dutch population is shocked and some even think it's unfair that so many refugees and especially Somalis were denied to enter the Netherlands, while she's an MP. Some politicians even want her to be deported and felt sorry for the Dutch Somali community.

Here is the link for the show online:

"]http://nl.sitestat.com/klo/vara/s?vara.tv.Zembla.bb_20060511_asf&ns_type=clickout&ns_url=[http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/tv/vara/zembla/bb.20060511.asf]

A lot of it is in English when the relatives and schools are interviewed.

Enjoy! :D

-Lily-   

I'm watching the link now FB, finally she gets the humiliation she deserves. Don't they know Allah will have the last say?

nuune   

^^^ wait till we get SOL Free Translation Service(FTSE) :D

but it isn't hard to understand!

Castro   

Originally posted by Farah Blue:

Ayaan claimed to have fled to the Netherlands from a Kenyan refugee camp, but she lived safely in Nairobi and even received good education. She also claimed that her family forced her to a marry a man and that she fled the scene before the wedding. In reality: she was happy to marry the man and they even had feelings for each other. She was also present at the wedding and seemed very happy. Better yet, the new couple spent a whole week with each other before her ex-husband left to Toronto to prepare her arrival.

Sounds like almost every Somali's asylum claim in the diaspora . Let us not kid ourselves. The majority of real refugees of the Somali civil war are either dead, in Kenya, Yemen or Ethiopia. Hirsi Ali's crime is bad-mouthing her maker and his prophet (pbuh). Everything else is just noise.

Lake   

To my suprise I actually understood majority of that program..I have no knowledge of any european language either.

shit was interesting though..what goes around comes back around 4sure

Khalaf   

"Hirsi Ali's crime is bad-mouthing her maker and his prophet (pbuh)."

That’s why she became famous. Cause she talked bad about Islam…she traded in her religion to make a buck. Allahu Akbar to her humiliation...I want to c this on 60 minutes again shit.

By wise wiilo on May 03, 2006: “It is only the begining of a long consequences she will be facing in her lifetime....â€

Indeed u hit the jackpot wiilo. Repent u stup1d ignorant woman before its too late.

-Lily-   

I doubt it Castro, it's not just noise. If you are a politician and you are caught in your lie, your days are numbered. She traded in on those false experiences, they made her who she is, or so it appeared.

What kind of an immigrant works for a right wing party who are very much anti-immigration? I would love to see her deported, but probably won't happen because she will claim she ll get killed.

Castro   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

I doubt it Castro, it's not just noise. If you are a politician and you are caught in your lie, your days are numbered. She traded in on those false experiences, they made her who she is, or so it appeared.

The lies and exaggerations were for the asylum claim. She traded in her religion for fame and fortune. So what? Who cares? Do we have our house in such great order that we need to chase every murtad in the streets? Our failures as Muslims can hardly be explained by Hirsi Ali or any other person that speaks ill of Islam. She's the perfect distraction, however.

Can anyone here in good conscious tell me they find the killing of the innocent in Muqdisho, with mortar fire no less, less grave than Ayaan Hirsi Ali's rubbish life events?

Keep the lynch party going.

Jaylaani   

that is one only chick walaahi...ma taasuu nin canada uga dhoofay oo uu soo guursatay..alaylahe foolxumo ma kala tagtay.

I actually kinda believed the women, what a liar!

Castro what in the world are u saying

From what I read she didn't even need to seek asylum as a refugee if her husband was in Toronto........ She lied to make Isalm look bad, her family, Somali's all together..... I care, I don't think u can just brush this to the side.

She made it impossible for other somalians to go to the netherlands who really needed to unlike her undesperaste selfish self.....Thats just cruel........and I don't understand the point ur trying to make about her and inoccent people who were killed in somalia.

She's alive and they're dead, ilahay ha u-naharisto.......

Keep the lynch party going. ( Yes please do!) icon_razz.gif