Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

An Invitation To Somaliaonline Party.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by:Classique

Ilcapo: U put me in the right place "The Balcony, I hope the weather was good" with da right person "OG-G". Probably we were discussing the Middle East Issues he3 he3 he3.

Thanks Dear that was my feeling too.But we are in USA were the party hold (suppose) and we still talking Middle East Issues!...lol bess Aljalbab really made me laugh cause you know I am not femmiler with the word ;) but isn't better he did not make us "sofour" 3alal 2qal 7ajabna mn ra2sana le sasna :D

Salam

ILCAPO that was one heck of a story bro loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

By the way if this story made any of the others laugh half as hard as I did then you should bottle it and SELL it 'cos you'll make serious money on it men.I suggest you try a few publishers bro you GOT the talent.This is a national treasure.More please......moooooooore...mooooooooooooooooooooore!

IL CAPO   

"Waryaa IL CAPO" some one calls out, I turn around and it is Qac Qaac.

"Hey, Qac, are you enjoying yourself?" I ask.

"Man, I wish.. but how can I enjoy myself when even Jamaal11 now tells me that I have to watch how many glasses of juice I drink and how many piece of cake I eat as I am not the only guest here" mourns Qac Qaac.

"Oh, that is very rude of him, don't worry about it, i will go and talk to him" I tell him.

"Man, I am thinking about going home because I don't want to remain here anymore where I am not wanted" says Qac Qaac.

"Ooh, come on man, don't be so sensitive, cheer up, I know a person who is dying to meet you" I say with a cheeky smile.

"Who is that?" asks Qac Qaac.

"A Lady, wants to meet you" I tell him.

"Come On, stop building my hopes up bro just for a girl to shatter them" pleads Qac Qaac.

"No, No, you know I would never ever do that to you, come on" I say.

"Then tell me who is the girl" says Qac Qaac impatiently.

"There she is, (pointing my finger at her)" I reply.

"Allah, get out of here, her?" asks Qac Qaac excitingly.

"No, I can't get out of here as I am not ready to leave yet" I reply

"No, I meant, you are joking as there is no way that girl wants to meet me."answers Qaac.

"Believe me she does,mate" I tell him.

"IL CAPO, do you really want to tell me that Nafta wants to meet me" asks Qaac.

"Of course she does, my brother where have you been to, come on, hold your head high as ladies adore a man who oozes confidence Bro" I advice.

"You don't understand Sxb" says Qaac.

"I don't have to understand anything Bro, just go up to her and say Hi" I encourage Qaac.

"No, No, you don't understand, because I am very shy guy when it comes to Girls, I can't find the courage to stand in front of a girl and talk to her" says Qaac.

"If you can't stand in front of her then stand behind her but you have got to talk to her man" I reply.

"What am I going to say to her" asks Qaac.

"Just say anything man" I tell him.

"The last time I met a girl that I like in a Wedding party, I went over to her and said, "Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money? and this girl got mad and hit me right across the face and said "the drinks are free waryaa and if you want to hit on me you have got to raise the par as I don't fall for your cheap and lame lines and from that day on I never spoke to any girl." Says Qaac.

"kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, (I can't help laughing with his game)..anyway Bro Qaac, don't be disheartened by the fact that she missed a big opportunity to meet a great guy and if she knew the kind of man that you are I am sure she would have been on you in a second so don't sweat, just erase that bad experience from your memory and start fresh, Ok?by the way she was right you know?"

"Who was right?" asks Qaac.

"That girl, how on earth could you ask her, can I buy you a drink, when you know all the drinks are free, man, what were you thinking?"

"I saw a movie where the actor says the same thing to the actress and she replies with a big smile..Yes Please" so i was hoping for the same kind of answer from this girl" answers Qaac with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Well, obviously this isn't a movie so don't ever say something like that to anybody even to a street cleaner, Ok," i say to Qaac.

P.S Brother Qac Qaac, you know i got nothing but LOVE for you and to prove it, you will come with me to Garissa at the end of the party and stay with me for a month. ;) .

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

ILCAPO that was one heck of a story bro loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

By the way if this story made any of the others laugh half as hard as I did then you should bottle it and SELL it 'cos you'll make serious money on it men.I suggest you try a few publishers bro you GOT the talent.This is a national treasure.More please......moooooooore...mooooooooooooooooooooore!

Sxb, if you are willing to foot the bills then I am willing to sit down with you and talk, however I am expensive,mind you as I am a Chief so if you think you can afford me then meet me at the party in the next chapter and let's discuss business.

Peace.

nafta   

"IL CAPO, do you really want to tell me that Nafta wants to meet me" asks Qaac.

LooooL...this party is turning out to be quite something...you hooking up everyone else yaah!...don't forget about yourself at the end mate....besides me and Qaac Qac??

Sxb, if you are willing to foot the bills then I am willing to sit down with you and talk, however I am expensive,mind you as I am a Chief so if you think you can afford me then meet me at the party in the next chapter and let's discuss business.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Chief Il capo

You should add some more titles to the list you know like Idi Amin did

Field Marshal,Chief of Staff,Commander in Chief,King of Baganda,chief of all Uganda chiefs,Lord,Sir,General,Admiral,Order of British Empire(obe)phd,msc,bsc,dip,

Sheikh,Alhajji Idi Amin Dadda

If you are going to down that route let's go all the way

As for expenses i can tell you too expensive for a little old refugee like me so i am not going to suggest that, however all is not lost i look forward to your next chapter to see whether there is still hope!

IL CAPO   

As I am busy motivating my good old buddy Qac Qaac, suddenly we hear a loud noise coming from outside and everybody runs to the window to see who is this crazy soul disturbing the peace and as me and Qac turn to see who this dude is, he says....

"Darn, not him again"

"What are you talking about" I ask Qac.

"It is that guy again" he says.

"What guy, could you be more specific on this one, buddy?" I insist.

"That dude with the loud speaker is Tora Bora and now all the girls in here are going to leave including my beloved Nafta so we have to prevent that from happening IL CAPO" cries Qac.

"Who the hell is Tora Bora? is he an Afghan? i ask.

"No, No,his name is Caveman, but the guy sounds like an 80 year old, some one from the past so i heard girls call him Tora Bora" explains Qaac.

"Well, we can do this in civil way or like mob style" I say.

"What do you mean by mob style†asks Qac.

"Well, get over there and turn him up side down, meaning beat his Afghan rear end beyond recognition" I encourage.

"No, I can't beat him, he is and old guy with 14 pairs of twins and I heard his wife left him so now he is raising money to go back to Somalia to get married to an innocent girl whom he wants to baby sit all his 28 kids" replies Qac.

"Well, then there is always ORGILAQE who with the right price is willing to swallow everybody" I remind Qac.

"Yeah, that is a brilliant idea, let's go and talk to ORGILAQE".......

and with that we begin to move.

"Oooh,waryaa hai dilin, don't hit me, come on not infront of the girls, waryaa hai ceebeen nin rag lama ceebeyee belaayo kugu dhici weydaye"!

is what we hear some one say from an empty room and as we check we see ORGILAQE holding Baashi by the neck and has his hand in his pockets, now since I have seen people being bullied for all my life I could only imagine how painful that must have felt for brother Baashi, well there are rules which is "Never To Interfere With Nature" so me and Qac we stand back and watch ORGILAQE handle his business and we tell him "When you finish dry cleaning Baashi, we want to see you".

"So you want me to take care of Caveman aka Tora Bora?" asks O/Laqe.

"That's what we said, didn't we?" I say.

"Believe it or now, I have always wanted to swallow that guy alive because I just can't stand him" replies O/Laqe.

"Well,Good. now is your time to shine" says Qac to O/Laqe.

"Remember, make it clean and quick" I say.

"Well, you know how I get down IL CAPO and Qac, consider it done pals" replies O/Laqe.

We go back to lounge and watch some hoop on Tv (The brawl between Pistons and Pacers is at full flow now)when a guy comes and falls in front of us and starts weeping...

"Guys, please, you have seen how I was being humiliated in front of my woman and I handled that as a man but on this one I need your help as I can't deal with it at all by my own" says the guy and after looking at his face we realize it is Baashi again.

"What is the matter Bashka?" asks Qaac.

"I want to watch Simpsons but Nuune is refusing and he says it is time for BBC" cries Baashi.

"Who is Simpsons" I ask Qac.

"Qac laughing hard :D:D replies "it is a cartoon character that comes on every evening at these times"

"Man, are you crying because you want to watch a cartoon" I ask angrily.

"yes, because I heard people say it is very educational" he replies.

"Man, you should watch History channel if you want to watch something educational or late night programs, if you know what I mean" I advice him.

"No, IL CAPO, I don't know what you mean"...

"Then go home and get into bed my friend" i reply.

P.S No Hard Feelings Guys But You Can Always Sue Me When I Finally Hit The Big Time and Claim Millions Of Dollars As Damages." ;) .

Peace.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by nafta:

you hooking up everyone else yaah!...don't forget about yourself at the end mate...[/QB]

I am only trying to make your dreams come true, well my friend Qac's dream i should say. smile.gif

Don't worry about me, i am already taken by a Malaika :cool: ,,Ssssshhhhh don't say that out loud. ;)

Peace.

P.S I admire the mature way you handled all this,some people would have hit the roof, but you didn't so... I SALUTE YOU.

Peace.

Baashi   

^ :D

What happened to the 10000 pms that I've sent to you buddy :D Now how I’m going to survive in the politics section. My pal Jamal told me that I would be spared from this.

***weeping Baashi sees his shinning queen from distance walking toward their room and then turns around and asks Il Capo, Orgiliqe, Nuune, and the rest of the gang to line up and get their behind ready for some whooping. It's showtime boyz! My big boy Orgiliqe “is rageedii†and he obliges but Il Capo refuses. Nuune informed us that Il Capo is in “marqaan†state since he’d consumed 2 tons of “hareeri†last three weeks. But Orgiliqe being a fellow “ciyaalka xaafada†knows the game and in support of Baashi gets Il Capo in tight “qoor-sigaaroâ€. Baashi gets up huffs and buffs. Beats his chest like angry chimpanzee and starts knocking the daylight out of Orgiliqe and Il Capo. Nuune goes out and informs the ladies that Baashi is mad and when he gets mad God helps whoever crosses his path***

Ahem, I’m saved man from the humiliation! Thanks to my pals. I owe u guys one.

Tuujiye   

LoooooooooooooooooL

waraa Ilcapo sxb Qac'qac booto bas buu haayaa yaah..lol..gabdhaha sida looga qeelisiiyo lee yaqaan sida loo sasabona jiq ee ku tahay..lol..

Oday baashe sxbkee ha walwalin aniga aa kuu joogo oo kii isku kaa waalaba garbaduub u qabanaayo. Tii ku diidana anaa kaalafooto ka korkacaayo..

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

am i really that loved around here?..

Ilaahoow sujuu hana daba dhigin, kaama harayo ka waran...

p.s. what's with this me and nafta?.. naftaas yaa waaye..

Paragon   

:D Lool@IL Capo... Jamaa lol this is very very entertaining. I am waiting for the part where I introduce my old friend Nin-yaaban to some ladies and watch as Moti, Caveman and others join forces against you know smile.gif ....

So far the best story line ... Keep it coming...