Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Calling all Aussies

Originally posted by Intuition:

Hold up, what do you mean Rokko is in charge of welcoming... Mr. Zu explain yourself? I been in this godforsaken country for 21 bloody years i think i'm entitled to it. I know this joint like the back of hand lol.

OK... What you need to do is send me your full CV and then to list of all the places you will take Val. Then I will see if I can approve your application.

V you'll be in good hands. But hey I’m more then welcome to work with you Rokko, I’m a nice person.

Your team work efforst and attitude will win you friends :D ..Now can argue against someone with the above qualities, can I? but still I need your full CV.

Cheers

Pucca   

Newzealand would be a better choice...seems like a better choice between the two *might as well go somewhere thats worth the long flight...*

~no offense princess..

Intel   

i'll cope with the heat guys.

i don't speak much arabic tho, a short fling with some arab chick might help :D

insha'allah end of the year or early 08

Buuxo   

mashallah to that guy, not afraid to say he is a devout muslim. but it will take more then that to make me like AFL. Rugby is so much better.

^ LOL, yeah i've tended to avoid AFL as well. Its a game I have never bothered to comprehend.

I wish him well. Australian sports is in dire need of Muslim role models at the moment. Just think, Anthony "The Man" Mundine is the most prominent figure we have. Sheesh.

Buuxo   

^^^^lol i know "the man" is unpredictable one. i still have his win over green still edged in my mind and those brawls ,i still cant believe someone died.

Rahima   

2007 is the year of the Blues, you watch people. They will show all why they have won the most premierships.

I hate AFL Btw.

We are the Navy Blues

we are the old dark navy Blues

we're the team that never let's you down

we're the only team all Carlton knows.

With all the champions they like to send us

we'll keep our ends up

And they'll know that they've been playing

against the famous old dark Blues.