sheherazade

Calling all Aussies

Originally posted by rokko:

of course you know that Val
smile.gif

we will give you big wlc dear

you seem concerned, my man Caano-Geel gave us shocking reviews innit
:D

LoL, don't you start now. Nope, can't say I received a glowing review. Melbourne got a thumbs up tho (exact words were: "too clean, too beautiful").

Anyway, good to know I might get a big welcome. Look out for me in May, I'A. I hope to be city-hopping thru OZ and NZ for about 4 weeks, God willing. :cool:

Salaamz girl...

G'day let me 1st begin by saying you've picked the perfect location for ur globe trotting adventures. Let me also state that when you get your cute little behind down here i'll hook you and take you out. Its always nice to get visitors, and melbourne is very warm and welcoming. Be sure me and Rahima will take you for a spin isn't that right Rahima lol. I'm assuming you have family here that should make it alot easier then hotels and stuff if not I'm happy to help ya out just shout out. I'm probably getting a bit ahead of myself, but its great to have some visitors and im a damn good host!

Intuition, that's a lovely offer, thank you. Yeah, I have family in both countries. My itinerary is still being worked out, but I would luv to meet up with you guys when I visit Melbourne I'A.

Originally posted by Intuition:

Salaamz girl...

G'day let me 1st begin by saying you've picked the perfect location for ur globe trotting adventures. Let me also state that when you get your cute little behind down here i'll hook you and take you out. Its always nice to get visitors, and melbourne is very warm and welcoming. Be sure me and Rahima will take you for a spin isn't that right Rahima lol. I'm assuming you have family here that should make it alot easier then hotels and stuff if not I'm happy to help ya out just shout out. I'm probably getting a bit ahead of myself, but its great to have some visitors and im a damn good host!

When did you become the head of welcoming committee? I believed that title belonged to non other than Rokko The Welcomer :D

Cheers

i like the Aussies~ they are punch of foksy ppl.

this the only country which i never know their politicans names or faces like who the heck is the pres! and do they ever have elections? if so how come we never hear about it!! i guess when u r the toilet of the world, all u hear the flush!! lol.

all u hear about this country is a shark biting some ones limps or kangaroo running knocking out some 1 cold!!

keep it up down under!! i am glad u housing some foul ppl that i meet in this site like the sky scraper jumper xalimoo! lool... is she still alive!loooool....what happen to her lately!

i guess she got the Aborigine bug!!watch out for the boomarang!! Rokko..lool.

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D:D:D

lol@Rocko the welcomer, does he stand at airport arrivals halls with a name and a big grin?

Zu, 6am Tue-9.30pm Wed = 39.5 hour flight, deduct say 12 hours (time difference) and you have 27.5hr flight? :eek: What do you do for 27 hours?

^^Rudy what the? What do those American schools teach (or fail to teach) you guys?

Val,I hope you have a wonderful time when you get here inshallah -Unfortunately I am no longer a Melbournian so I won't be able to give you my personal welcome. Im certain however that Intuition and the other Melbourne nomads will ensure that you have a lovely time.

Oh and be sure to move around the plane on your long distance flight it helps protect against Deep Vein Thrombosis. Best not to be in hospital as soon as the plane lands. redface.gif

'Ello.

First things first - Rudy, take a hike, please.

Zii - Of course I will take thousands of photos! I'm going to be away for about a month, I'A.

Rokko - I will be visiting my cousin in Hamilton. I would like to see Auckland as well, but I don't know if I will get the chance/time. You're a former NZlander, aint ya? Anything you recommend?

I'll probably be in Melbourne longer than most other places. A week or so and I'm hoping to spend a few days each in Sydney, Brisbane and Tasmania I'A.

NP - DVT! Yikes! You have no idea the nightmares I have about that. Rest assured, I will be taking a walk every hour on the hour I'A.

So, Zu, urm...aren't you going to welcome me? :(