Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Calling all Aussies

^^^LoooL..Dont be a Sore Loser..I heard your visa application was rejected and Outback Jack found a more attractrive Aborigines Chick

Cheers

Strewth! I have never felt more insulted! :mad: Do Brits even need Visas for Australia? I don't fink so.

Like I said, too backward! And that filthy accent...eurg!

-Lily-   

Good on you Valenteenah, I used to love to go to Sydney, but watching that clip on BBC news about a mop ganging up on 3 ppl, seriously makes you change your mind.

:D:D @ Rokko.

I hear the Queen's B/D is a national holiday Down Under? Totally unfair you're getting the day off, when we are not.

Lily, I haven't seen any such news clips. What was it? Racial? Hooliganism?

-Lily-   

It was racial, directed at Lebaneese thugs but basically anyone who looked Arab/foregin. I think this was back in Dec, not sure.

Lol there is nothing wrong with the aussie accent. It really depends on which type you have been exposed to. If you mean the Alf "strewth" accent then I will have to agree its flamin annoying. :D

P.S Yes there was one major race riot in Sydney but exactly how many have there been in the UK? It seems like there is something going on every second week in Bradford. :cool:

Oi, LOZ, I just about have my itchy feet under control here and u bring up my first topic on SOL(sniff). I wonder, do any of the Somali Aussies leave Australia? Seems half of OZ is in Bangkok, Bali and London.

The outback? Naah. Someone put me off the outback, but I should be visiting other parts soon, I'A.

Oh, and my horse-breeding dream has been amended to sheep-breeding in New Zealand!

Intel   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Hello Aussies. What's new?

Zu went to london and came back awfully cheerful and full of beans.

:confused: