Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

EID MUBARAK

Taqaballaah mina wa minkum, Ciid mubaarik iyo cafis.

I have a spring in my step today (like I'm 10 again). This is when I really appreciate being in a Muslim country. Driving to work and seeing all the lights and flag already up

Indeed Norf; the last minute clothes picking and preparation, new toys, cambaabur best served with fermented milk, xaq'al ciid collect, famillial feasts and trips back home are among the best memories of life...

NB:above all, let's not forget that ciid gift to our suffering people, especially the IDP and injuried children!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

13758_1271837244473_1486145690_767440_53

Brilliant! :D

Bloody auditors made me forget all about Eid.

I second whatever Juxa is going to type here.

Urban   

I missed this corner of the internet. Eid mubarak my dears, I wish you all a blessed day that's filled with joy and lots of delicious meat.

Salams

Eid Mubaarak, if a little late to one and all. May Allah SWT increase our eemaan and make us better muslims. May Allah also bring peace to our land and bring peace between our people. May Allah help our fellow Somalis and muslims in difficulty everywhere in the world. Ameen.