Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

musclemania, the Somali style

Pucca   

:rolleyes: was he on crack?? *shakes head...runs to washroom and pukes* uff! a thong!?? :mad: *shakes head again*

*LAUGHS OUT LOUD, calls his sister, she laughes out laud and starts shrieking, she calls her friend who laughs so hard she's on the floor*

i know its been a while, i'm glad this gem has re-surfaced. aah u skinies make me happy.

Big up Hassan, but you expect a pair of ribs and a shirt 3 sizes too big under that head. you're raising the stakes far too high for the rest of us brov.

Foxy   

Good on the Brotha for all his hardwork....every1 knows its takes motivation and sticking to hard routine like a glue to get such results.......as for why he is wearing (thong, I blelieve that is his choice and business........I dont see the need to criticize his outfit

Cheers

shyhem   

Why are the girls labelling the brother like he is some sort of gym casuality.What happened to all the muscles and 6 abs the girls used to talk about.It ain't like the dude will break u'r ribs in bed..Most of the girls here have an azz that can handle apick up,i call it having alandmark on the behind.

Anyway, how are we sure this pictures are not doctored?

Castro   

Originally posted by shyhem:

Anyway, how are we sure this pictures are not doctored?

It's not doctored. This brotha is HOT. He's HOT! All the haters out there, drink some Hatorade.

^^ Fidel are you a err a "she"? :confused:

I tried to do it some years back, but I got sick of it.

A lotta hardwork went into that, I gotta tell ya. Respects.

Me will stick to his weekly indoor soccer. I think that is enough as far as fitness is concerned for me. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

^^^very sorry hadaa

iga raali noqo, khaladweyn ayaa dhacay.
redface.gif

Not a problem. I was just giving the brother what he deserved. Admiration. It's easy for us to say this picture is doctored since the hours and discipline that goes into it, as you mentioned, is often beyond our comprehension. It is for me.

And guys can say other guys are hot without being gay, no?

^^ sxb I understand what you meant... si kale ha u qaadanin. ;)

As for the question... I am not so sure about it. Personally, I would comment on another guy's other qualities skills and talents like his ragganimo, geesinimo, deeqsinimo etc... but I would leave those kind of comments as to whether a guy has a nice voice or bad voice, is tall or short, fat or thin, sexy or not... for the girls to judge.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

uff! a thong!?? :mad: *shakes head again*

LOOOOOOL

I can't beluieve this!! 230 lbs. off-season and during the season he is 190!!He's got 70 lbs on most of us!

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

^^ Fidel are you a err a "she"? :confused:

No, why?
Let me say what our "Suldaan" is trying to say here to you Fidel. he means "For someone to be branding a male as "HOT", it must mean that they are either "female" or "Gay" Simple.