Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

musclemania, the Somali style

OG Moti   

waryaa kan waa mid inkaaran, uma eka mid reeraha lacag udiri jiray, you all know Somali men can't be that big unless they dont send money home,

His smile says it all, no xawaalad, eat all you can and share never.. balaayo..

seriously one problem with these muscle guys is later stages of life, they will have saggy hands like women.. but hey at least we can say no we have a bit of everything..

PEace

Castro   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

.... seriously one problem with these muscle guys is later stages of life, they will have saggy hands like women.. but hey at least we can say no we have a bit of everything..

Saggy hands? Like women? Lord have mercy.

With your types, we DEFINITELY have a bit of everything.

Castro   

Originally posted by Raganimo:

it must mean that they are either "female" or "Gay" Simple.

You're either with us or you're against us. I'm neither female nor gay. I do have eyes and a (good) taste. When I see an ugly dude, I process that information as ugly and if the circumstance permit, I say he's ugly. And vice versa. It has nothing to do with being female, gay or a rabbit.

Kapish?

Castro   

Originally posted by rudy:

also, then what wazzup with wearing skirts Fidel!! huh! we still all confused..... :confused:

I think yours is a permanent case of confusion. Let me 'splain this to ya!!!!! ;) I wear a skirt 8-10 hours a day, every day. Sometimes, on weekends, I wear it longer than that. In some countries it's called Macawiis or Hoos gunti. Gunti roughly means wrap. Something to wrap around your waist. Much like a skirt. All of my non-Somali roommates referred to it as skirt as they know not the name macawiis. You should try it sometime.

If you're trying to insinuate that a skirt is forbidden to men then you're wrong. Many cultures, including some "western" ones wear it. You probably also believe women shouldn't wear pants.

Pucca   

^you find him hot? what exactly is hot? his muscles? a tad bit too much dont you think?...the only thing "hot" about him is the fact that he set goals and set out to achieve them...which he did. his body however is far from being hot.

ps. aint nothin wrong with you complimenting the dude...

Castro   

Originally posted by Pucca:

^you find him hot?

Yep.

what exactly is hot?

It's differs for different people. But mostly it means not ugly. Good looking. Etc..

ps. aint nothin wrong with you complimenting the dude...

I know :D

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote:

.... seriously one problem with these muscle guys is later stages of life, they will have saggy hands like women.. but hey at least we can say no we have a bit of everything..

Saggy hands? Like women? Lord have mercy.

Lol, Lord have mercy indeed OG, can you give pointers on how to avoid them if we wanna get a bit buff.

I'm with Fidel on this, i laughed out of a mixture of shock and voyeurism. BUt hands down the brother's done well to break the ever popular pertruding ribs + bot-belly combo that has long been favoured by the skinny male.

Now you cant deny this is the result of all the barriis iyo subag u're momma and wifey fed you while u parked your *** on the sofa with remote in hand, rather than over zelous alturism to needy kin. Now in the special case of OG_M the cambodians felt sorry for him for being to far away from his natural habitat and after much experimenting deviced a new diet of double portion of rice sublimented with extra protien ( we wont discuss where the protien came from, ahem, but i hear water beetles are a popular delicacy)

The brother must of eaten a lot of beef to gain so much meat, and him being an engineer it must be good for yo' brain too. The moral of the story should be eat beef NOT bariis. Big Up Hassan

Foxy   

:(

Qoute

waryaa kan waa mid inkaaran, uma eka mid reeraha lacag udiri jiray, you all know Somali men can't be that big unless they dont send money home,

His smile says it all, no xawaalad, eat all you can and share never.. balaayo.......???????

Are You implying that those who take passion/hobby in looking after themselves,whether it be body building or what ever comes to Mind... are automatically labelled as the No Good ones that never send any money To their relatives?

I think that is a far fetched assumption my friend.

Back to the topic, The brother looks damn Good.....hot as sizzling plate

cheers

Nephissa   

To look like one of those thong bodybuilders takes extreme dedication for several years, or steroids or usally both. For that I give him big ups! But with all the visible bulging veins, I find him so not attractive :rolleyes: I prefer brains over brawns. You can only look for so long at a very muscular guy but in the end, you get tired of just looking.

seriously one problem with these muscle guys is later stages of life, they will have saggy hands like women.. but hey at least we can say no we have a bit of everything..

^^ Absolutely true, saggy man breasts + other things that are better left unsaid.

OG Moti   

looooool, Man Somali people are amazing thank God they are too skinny to break bones, I mean guys do you really understand what people write, or you choose to interpret what you read as you see fit...looool

Fidel I guess you are a female since the suggy word offended you, what did I say wrong? it is a fact when women get older the hands get suggy, so does a muscular man, Bishaaro seems to understand and agree with me in that simple fact, by the way Bishaaro Thanx

Caano Geel Walahi waad iga qosol siisay....

Foxy_Brown sister Foxxy, you seem to think bad of me, I dont make assumptions sis, i calculate, I mean we all know we have to send money to relatives that we didn't even heard of.. and we still take good care of our body and looks, but lets get real, how the hell would you have the time to build all that when you have to work two shifts just to send money, come on sis admit the brother doesn't seem someone who ever send through xawaala, i bet he doesnt even know what is xawaala.. by the way let me see who sends and who doesnt.. list the xawala names that you know :D

For me

Western union - i became a member and they gave me a card

Money gram

Kaah

xamdi express

Dahab shiil

by the way guys, i am happy to see a somali man in that area, it is just i am saying what is waiting for him in later stages in his life "suggy arms"

PEace

STOIC   

Dahab Shiil,their logo goes like this,"Diir walaga daranyahaye" meaning don't be stingy!.They make you feel guilty when you step to their office!.

yes4xa.jpg

shyhem   

fidel

It's not doctored.

Unless proven otherwise you can't say so, and i'm sure you are not making an educated guess here!

This brotha is HOT

Ni99a you sound like Terry MacMillan's husband.With that kind of reputation,hopefully ain't no sister on S.O.l will consider you a candidate for How Xalimo Got Her groove Back.

He's HOT!

There are only two times when amanly man is allowed to use the word HOT.. ..........a) when he is talking about the weather and b) when he is describing abeautiful woman.Any other use of the word hot,especially towards someone of the same sex is freaky and that means there is some down low sh!t going on and someone better come out of the closet before the girls are disappointed.

All the haters out there,

Creating invisible enemies certainly is not the best way to attract my attention.Next time, try some other tricks like roll on the floor,poke a pen on u'r azz and a hissy fit will definately have you noticed by all that are concerned,just don't expect me to be among them.

drink some Hatorade.

Stop hanging around bitter ugly old woman like missy elliot-the lesbian.Those three words say alot about you than previuosly thought.Think about! while you're at it stop picking unnecessary fights with senior members coz some of us can dismantle u'r defense faster than a global hawk on Taliban azz.

There are only two times when amanly man is allowed to use the word HOT.. ..........a) when he is talking about the weather and b) when he is describing abeautiful woman.Any other use of the word hot,especially towards someone of the same sex is freaky and that means there is some down low sh!t going on and someone better come out of the closet before the girls are disappointed

:D HaHaHaHa. *Diss of the Year Nomninee*

Creating invisible enemies certainly is not the best way to attract my attention.Next time, try some other tricks like roll on the floor,poke a pen on u'r azz and a hissy fit will definately have you noticed by all that are concerned,just don't expect me to be among them.

HeHeHeHeHe. *memorable quote of the Yr Nominee*

Stop hanging around bitter ugly old woman like missy elliot-the lesbian.Those three words say alot about you than previuosly thought.Think about! while you're at it stop picking unnecessary fights with senior members coz some of us can dismantle u'r defense faster than a global hawk on Taliban azz.

:D:D *Definetly Runner Up for Diss of the Year*

As for the Muscle Dude. I gatta give it up to him. Cant Hate on the jigga. Fo sho Brothas got discipline and an appetite for body building & perfomance enhancment Drugs :D

Maxay cuqdad faaraxyadu qabaan!

So, if a male comments on another man's looks or physique he is either female or gay or both? Extreme.

Fidel, you attention-seeker you. :D