Rokko

musclemania, the Somali style

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Maxay cuqdad faaraxyadu qabaan!

Rap on sister.

Fidel, you attention-seeker you.
:D

Hunger for attention, food and sex are the most basic instincts of humans. And madam, I take my instincts very seriously :D

Hunger for attention, food and sex are the most basic instincts of humans. And madam, I take my instincts very seriously
:D

Oh..I have no doubt about THAT, dear. None at all. ;):D

Castro   

Originally posted by shyhem:

Stop hanging around bitter ugly old woman like missy elliot-the lesbian.Those three words say alot about you than previuosly thought.Think about! while you're at it stop picking unnecessary fights with senior members coz some of us can dismantle u'r defense faster than a global hawk on Taliban azz.

Bacaadka skool jabuuti gadaashisa iskeen barri lix saac

Originally posted by shyhem:

There are only two times when amanly man is allowed to use the word HOT.. ..........a) when he is talking about the weather and b) when he is describing a beautiful woman.

Qoute of the Year :D

Altho in my dictionary the usage of the word is limited to point (b).

Pucca   

just about anything that's hot can be described as being hot ..."that chick looks hot" "her hair color is so hot!" "oh my god! look at that, the sky is a seriously hot shade of blue today; dont you think?".

nothing wrong with complimenting others, although there is something iffy bout a guy sayin another guy is hot twice. once is okay, twice...not a good sign.

anyway back to the topic, the guy over did it big time, and sadly too much muscles is not hot.

tip1_5034.jpg

ooh now thats HOT ;)

Foxy   

Oh! Pucca sis the above guy is just too damn delicious, its like having an Entre'+ main + desert all at once, more like a delightful treat....just like what the doctor ordered...... :cool: ;);)

cheers

Pujah   

Pucca that guy is delicious and oh am not sure how to describe him...well what the heck...he is so HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Krupt33   

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONE!!!!!!!!

OOOPS!!! I FORGOT, IF WE COULD SOMALIA WOULD WOULD HAVE A GOVERNMENT..

AND TOO ALL THE NIGGA. PLEASE STOP USING HOT TO DESCRIBE A GUY.....

PEACE AND BARIIS.....

Sky   

Pucca please remove that picture. Its disgusting.

Fidel, Lol calling other guys hot. Dude, am I hot? Like seriously? Am I hot?

Sky   

Allright, allright. I'll let the brotherman be. He looks like he's trapped inside a glass house though.

Lidia   

Well, in regards to the steroid question, I would assume that they would have a mandatory testing program. That said I believe that it shows the character of the brother, to have chosen a field such as the one he is in. I mean it’s one of the most superficial and vain industries, what he is selling is after all, his body. redface.gif

Katrina   

Mashallah, how pleasing a view on these tired eyes aaaaahh. Even though replies have finally died down no thanxs to fidel. I have to add my 2 cents. Bro if your a nomad as was mentioned, congrats on your determination, self-control and amazing results. To quote another nomad that's one "hot hot" body.

Fwd'ed to all my friends, those pics are too delicious to not share.