Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

BOB   

NGONGE, Dee naga daa sheekada raqiiska ah.

Liverpool should've signed A&T instead as he's a better footballer than Carroll.:D

Your excuses would make Arsene proud...Are you sure you're not a closet Gooner?:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ The last person that should be commenting on Carroll's ability should be an Arsenal fan. Dee naga daa, did you forget what he did to you at HOME? :D

Liverpool's American owners are really going all out today. Carroll, Adam, Suarez and Ashely Young (allegedly). The thing is, we would still have spent LESS than Chelsea (net).

BRING IT ON!

P.S.

We singed a youngster on loan too (no idea who he is). Heh.

N.O.R.F   

What the ****! £34million for Carrol???? What???? Kenny you've been mugged mate.

So long Torres. Great memories. Best goal scorer in Prem since arriving. Hope Carra does him next Sunday.

NGONGE   

^^ He's 21, has potential and can play with both feet (plus has the speed). On top of that, the whole Torres saga started late in the window and beggers can't be choosers. On the plus side, as I was telling Bob above, if we do sell Torres for 50 million it will mean that we did not actually spend much this window. Something like one million pounds (if you include the price for Adam and the money we got for Babel). Happy days. :D

BOB   

NGONGE...Carroll scored against us so I shouldn't say he's not worth £35 Million plus add on...is that what you're saying? You're a closet Gooner...there's no doubt about that now...because you seem to rate any player that scores against Arsenal...Does the name Melnor sound familiar to you? I vividly remember him scoring a winner against Arsenal at the Kop End?:D:D

Bendner scored against Barca at Camp Nou...how much is he worth?:D

NORF...ninkaan naga qabo...Ngog is far safer bet than Suarez in this point of time and Carroll won't get you the out of nothing goals that Nando used to get for you and Suarez will need time to settle down and get used to the premier league and his new teammates.:P

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, we bought Torres for £22m when he was an established international who played in world cup (and impressed). Carroll is a panic buy and nothing less. HE isn't worth £35m. He isn't worth £20m. Chelsea played it right and we have been stung. Waar we should pay that money to Villa to sell Bent (he would leave). Heh.

Mad day. Nothing happens and when I leave the office it all kicks off!

BOB   

NORF...Waar ninkan Ngonge ah wuxuu ku waashay..He's 21 and got potential...but who can guarantee that he will fulfill his potential? :D

Latest news: Chelsea have reached an agreement with Benfica for defender David Luiz...according to Sky Sports News.:D

Chelsea strengthening their squad is music to my ears as I can't wait to see Drogba & Nando against the Scum Utd TWICE and then against the other sucm in bloody Sp*ds.:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

35M for carell is just ******!!

Well we finally got what we wanted as we always do and I can't be more happier knowing that we just got Luiz too...

I can't wait to see Torres and Drogba against liverpool on the 6th hahahahha..

BOB, Man U wee u dhamaatay loool I think we have a chance to win this year again looo

Wareer Badanaa!!!l

Tuujiye   

35M for carell is just ******!!

Well we finally got what we wanted as we always do and I can't be more happier knowing that we just got Luiz too...

I can't wait to see Torres and Drogba against liverpool on the 6th hahahahha..

BOB, Man U wee u dhamaatay loool I think we have a chance to win this year again loool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Tuujiye;691869 wrote:

I can't wait to see Torres
and Drogba against liverpool on the 6th hahahahha..

illowsha dhawaa ma ummulbaa, you forgot that Torres is gay with gayish features and aad buu u jiljilicsanyahay sidii naagaha as you you used to allege, did you forgot that, I gues now he is nin RAG ah oo toban xiniinyood ah, naga daa dee smileys.gif

Tuujiye   

^^^ hahahaha... Horta beentaa ma aha aniga Spanish dhan waan necbahay laakiin wixii Liverpool ka taga oo dhan, Career kooda aad buu u fiicnaadaa...

Torres is not one of my favorite Strikers, but I'm glad we have him because he will help up score goals.

Laakiin I'm so happy to have Luiz! this is the best move and one of the best buys we have ever made......

Muntari will be playing against us nacalaa iyo Ghaneesyaashaan! Sunderland just got better too...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;691816 wrote:
Ngonge, we bought Torres for £22m when he was an established international who played in world cup (and impressed). Carroll is a panic buy and nothing less. HE isn't worth £35m. He isn't worth £20m. Chelsea played it right and we have been stung. Waar we should pay that money to Villa to sell Bent (he would leave). Heh.

Mad day. Nothing happens and when I leave the office it all kicks off!

Shall I tell you about another young English player who was bought for lots of money on the strength of scoring against Arsenal or can you guess it already? :D

Carroll is young, saaxib. Are you saying he will not score goals?

If I had to make a bet about which of the two (Torres & Carroll) has a chance to prosper I would pick Carroll. I can't see how Chelsea plan to fit Torres in that team of theirs. If they play 4-4-2 with both Drogba & Torres up front, I can't see them having the "creative" midfielder that can feed those two. If they play 4-3-3 with Anelka, Drogba and Torres upfront, I can't see how Drogba (or Torres) will fit into playing on the right of that trio. Can Torres play in the "hole"? Can Drogba?

Carroll is an old style forward. You already know that he will run, harry and cause meyham (as Arsenal, ask United or better still ask LIVERPOOL). With him and his style of play, you already know what you'll get. In fact, the Liverpool team looks much more balanced now that we have Carroll than it ever did when we had Torres (greatest player on earth though he remains). Suarez can play in ANY position up front. He can play as a second striker, he can play on the left or the right and he can play upfront on his own. In fact, now might actually be the time when the long suffering Kuyt may get some rest and Suarez takes his place on the right. It's all looking up, saaxib. Don't listen to Bob dee. Waa iska Arsenal fan.