Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

NGONGE   

^^ Meireles is good. I thought so during the world cup (he was a Rafa buy really). The 'experts' say that he is Alonso and Mach rolled into one.

We got Konchesky because two faced Roy (who promised not to go back and steal his old players but attacked Rafa for allegedly doing the same) wants him. :D

NGONGE   

^^ That's a rumour. Lucas is integral to his plans. :D (Plus I bet Lucas will play more than 70% of games this coming season).

P.S.

Babel was flying to West Ham and Spurs and being rejected by both. Now that tells ME something.

N.O.R.F   

Waar Lucas will be gone soon. Babel wasn't rejected. He refused to go. He will do something this year. You wait and see.

Reimiares looks good. He plays in the same position as Lucas but he can actually PASS.

NGONGE   

^^ Nope. What I think Roy will is to play Lucas alongside Meireles not instead of. One will hold and one will run. I also have a very strong feeling that Gerard might get shifted to the left again (like in his England days). Cole got his 'behind the striker' place and it is more than obvious he's no good in the middle.

Lucas lives! Kubbada baro. :D

Tuujiye   

^^ this is a transfer ZONE!!! bax la taga shaaxiina iyo daangada aad cuneysaan to the "burakuyeerigii bajaqyaasha liverpool" if you don't know what that means, sxb kiina nuune ha idiin jilciyo!!!

NORF, Vandafar baa lasoo gadanayaa idinkana Lucas baad wili heysataan lool war if the spurs keep changing their team like this, you guys could kiss the 4th place good bye for a long time..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

^^ They sent Aquilani away too soon. He looked fit and ready in pre season.

Oz, the Lucas haters are everywhere. People complain about Lucas's short passes but what they don't realise is that his team mates TRUST him and keep giving him the ball (or else nobody would have seen his endless short passes). The man does his job perfectly, it's the rest of the team that lets him down.

Tuujiye, the transfer window is closed. Badow yaho. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ then this topic is closed badow yahoo!! bax latag daaca qurunka Lucas meel kale...

I will post his exit in here when the transfer window opens again loool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Meireles is good. I thought so during the world cup (he was a Rafa buy really). The 'experts' say that he is Alonso and Mach rolled into one.

He impressed me during the World Cup. Nice goal against North Korea as well. It'll be hard to live up to the standard of Mascherano though.

Now you are quite a multi-cultural squad now: along with a couple of English players, you have ones from Holland, Spain, Brazil, Greece, Serbia, France, Australia, Denmark, Slovakia, Morocco, Hungary and Portugal I hope there isn't too much of a language barrier between players. :D:D

NGONGE   

NGONGE;18608 wrote:
^^ Nope. What I think Roy will is to play Lucas alongside Meireles not instead of. One will hold and one will run. I also have a very strong feeling that Gerard might get shifted to the left again (like in his England days). Cole got his 'behind the striker' place and it is more than obvious he's no good in the middle.

Lucas lives! Kubbada baro.
:D

I even surprise myself sometims. :D

Anyway, I only wanted to post this:

Edin-Dzeko.jpg

Man City got him.