Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Transfer News

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;688749 wrote:
The only time he was given a run in the side he did well. He will do well in Germany.

12 PL goals from 91 appearances is not 'doing well'. Babel failed, saaxib. Rafa didn't play him, Roy didn't play him and now Kenny sold him. Worse still, no other big team came for him. That should tell you something ninyaho.

Kuyt who you don't like is one that will be around for years and will get picked by every single manager LFC will ever have. Bahasho 'park football' maaha dee. It's all about effort and productivity, not just xarragow.

N.O.R.F   

I said 'run'. He still has a better goal ratio than Kuyt I bet. Rafa never bothered developing him and thats where is comes short as a manager.

Babel had a decent run that year we beat Arsenal in the CL and he did well scoring and assisting.

Don't bring Roy into this and Kenny needs the money.

Kuyt is a lump with little finess. 9 times out of ten he is miscontrolling or falling over.

I blame Rafa.

NGONGE   

^^ Go look at Kuyt's stats, saaxib. You watch football like an Englishman would runta. It's all about following the herd and what the papers say not what the players actually do for their team. Kuyt is one of the most important players for Liverpool for a reason. Coaches such as Kenny and Rafa (even if we exclude Roy) do not pick him for no reason. War even the most famous Dutch man praised him during the world cup (for the exact reasons Rafa, Roy and Kenny continued to pick him):

Cruyff hailed especially Dirk Kuyt: "It's great to see how he has developed into one of the most valuable players. Coming up to the tournament I had my doubts about him, but he has been great from the opening game against Denmark. And just look at what he has done since. He started wide-right, after that he played center forward and against Brazil he made sure on the left not only that Maicon was kept quiet, but he also prepared the winning goal. He's worth his weight in gold for your team."

Aniga iga maqal saaxib, LFC will break your heart because your idea of football is the Arsenal idea (not even the Barca one). Go support the gunners, adeer. :D

N.O.R.F   

^waa mintid ninkani

Ngonge, we have discussed Babel vs Kuyt before. I pulled up the stats and Babel had a better scoring ratio with far fewer games and most of those appearances as a sub (which looks doubly worse). That was before the season started. He isn't in the team for his attacking qualities anymore than his defending qualities. Defensive managers such as Rafa and Hodgson will favour him. Kenny didn't change too many things as the defence was his main problem. Babel was about to come on for Kuyt before he scored the penalty last week and Cruyff praises his defensive qualities (just like Rafa used to).

Marka naga daa 'he is important for the team' and tell me if he is a good FOOTBALLER. This means in his position (striker come winger). I compare him against Nani, Valencia and other right wingers. You compare him with Titus Bramble.

Aar bahasha baro.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;688970 wrote:
^waa mintid ninkani

Marka naga daa 'he is important for the team' and tell me if he is a good FOOTBALLER. This means in his position (striker come winger). I compare him against Nani, Valencia and other right wingers. You compare him with Titus Bramble.

Aar bahasha baro.

Yes he is a good footballer. His stats for the past three years are better than both the guys you mention. Bal car ila muran warya. Kuyt's work for LFC is much better than Nani and Valencia combined. Adiga I keep telling you that you get impressed by tricks, flicks and no end products (which is why you mention Nani who only started shining for United this year and not even in every game). War bax before I assult you with the stats again. :D

N.O.R.F   

Nani was Manure's best player last year badowyahow. Bal waxaad haysid soo dhig!

I hope you're brave enough to bring the Babel stats as well :D

ps I'm in UK mid Feb for a wedding iA. Lets have a proper discussion :D

BOB   

Rafa destroyed Babel who was one of the brightest young talents in Europe...what a shame!

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Babel destroyed Babel, saaxib.

N.O.R.F;688977 wrote:
Nani was Manure's best player last year badowyahow. Bal waxaad haysid soo dhig!

I hope you're brave enough to bring the Babel stats as well
:D

ps I'm in UK mid Feb for a wedding iA. Lets have a proper discussion
:D

I know you will still argue but here are the stats. Kuyt, who you claim is not a footballer and has a bad first touch, holds up well when compared to your "flair" players such as Nani and Valancia (it will be a joke to even bring Babel into this, bax warya). What's more, he did all that whilst being asked to track back and help his right back.

Season 10/11 - Liverpool have been playing badly whilst United are top. Yet..<O:p</O:p

Kuyt played 17 games and scored four goals. (4 assists)

Nani played 17 games and scored six goals. (11 assists)

Valancia is injured.

09/10 - Liverpool finished seventh whilst United were fighting Chelsea for the title. Yet..

Kuyt played 37 games and scored 9 goals. (4 assists)

Nani played 23 games and scored 3 goals. (10 assists)

Valancia played 34 games and scored five goals (9 assists)

08/09 - Liverpool had their best season and finished second behind United. Yet...

Kuyt played 38 games and scored 12 goals. (9 assists)

Nani played 13 games and scored 1 goal. (4 assists)

Valancia played 31 games and scored 3 goals (5 assists)

Wax fahan.<O:p</O:p

BOB   

Adigu Lucas baan kuugu dulqaadanay ma hadana Rafa ayaad rabtaa inaad noogu darto? the truh of the matter is HE FAILED at Inter...look at Leonardo and believe it or not he has more or less the same squad that Rafa reduced into muppets and they're flying both in the Italian cup and Serie A and they're playing arguably the best football in Serie A.

Come on NGONGE...you must admit that Rafa got it wrong at Inter simply because he tried to distant himself from the mighty shadows of Mourinho that were stalking him from the moment he arrived at Milan and to be honest it was an ill adviced for him to take Inter's job knowing fully well what the team achieved the season before...I mean how can you better a Treple? Inter would've won the World Cup anyway with or without Benitez...so I'm sorry but I can't defend Benitez...not this occasion.

Babel case could've been handled better I think, here was a raw talent that needed polishing not shackling and when you have a young player who made a name for himself playing in one position you can't switch him to a different position and expect result overnight...look at how Wenger slowly converted Henry from Winger to simply the greatest player ever to play in the premier league....can you honestly say Benitez was patient with Babel or was given a decent run in the team for a long period of time?

You give Nani his dues and rightly so but do you remember how useless he was when he was in and out of the team? he was inconsistant but Red Nose was patient with him and yes we can add that Valencia's horrific injury and Ronaldo's departure were the best thing to have happened to Nani and today he's the best player of Utd without a shadow of a doubt and I think he will improve and even get better...my point is Rafa never gave Babel the chance he deserved...do you think he could've done worse than Maxi Rodriguez who I think offers nothing to the team..he's slow, weak and can't take on player yet he plays week in week out....I it's fair to say that you dislike Babel but don't forget to be fair to him as well.:P

Good Friday.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ I don't "dislike" Babel, saaxib. I just think he's one of those players that we've seen a million times along the years. They always have speed but are too lazy and too awful to actually do the job consistently. Rafa played him on the left, on the right and in attack. If he was consistent (in games and in training), he would have picked him ahead of Torres (that was Rafa). Rafa turned Alonso, Mascherano, Torres, Reina, Lucas, Sissoko and Gracia into great players in his time. His record is also known for all. He is twice the manager that Leonardo is. But that's football. However, in hindsight, I agree that he made a mistake by going to Inter.

Anyway, this is about Norf and his talk of Kuyt, not rubbish Babel. :D

N.O.R.F   

Bob, Ngonge just can't say anything against Rafa. He knows he didn't give Babel a chance.

Ngonge, looks like Nani beats Kuyt for what a winger is SUPPOSED to do (score and create). You're equating that with defending and tracking back (which is why he is picked every week)